DSSSB TGT Syllabus
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board had disclosed the DSSSB TGT Syllabus 2016 for Computer, Science, Hindi, and Sanskrit for those aspirants who are preparing for the examination.
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board under the Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, conducts the examination for DSSSB TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) for recruiting the candidates in the schools situated in Delhi.
- DSSSB TGT Entrance Exam 2016 conducted by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Exam held in the month of September every year and Every year thousand of candidates appeared in this examination to make their future or career in Teaching Field.
This Page Includes:
- DSSB TGT Syllabus
- DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern
- Eligibility Criteria
- Entrance Exam Sample Papers
- Other Related Links
Applicants may check or download the exam pattern and syllabus through the online method or through our web portal. The Board has been included with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals through written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired.
You can get all relevant information such as age limit, Eligibility criteria etc through our website which is recruitmentresult.com. Here we will provide you DSSSB (TGT) Exam pattern, Sample Paper and Study Material.
DSSB TGT Syllabus
Paper 1: Objective Type:
The exam paper includes the two main portions
- The first portion includes General Awareness, General Intelligence& Reasoning, Arithmetic / Numerical Ability, Knowledge of English and Hindi languages.
- The second portion includes the area of domain, which carries the total marks 100. The total weight age of marks of paper is 200.
Paper 2: Descriptive Type:
In second paper, candidates have to attempt the questions from the area of specialization. The marks allotted to this paper are 200 and that have to be completed in 2 &1/2 hrs
- Arithmetic/Numerical Ability:
Operations on Number, Fractions , Simplification, Decimals, L.C.M., Percentage ,H.C.F, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time, Chain Rule, Speed & Distance, Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Differences, Analogies, Problem Solving, Space Visualization, Decision Making, Analysis, Judgment, Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship, Arithmetical Number Series, Verbal and Figure Classification, etc
- Knowledge of English and Hindi Languages:
Knowledge pertaining to languages such as Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, and Sentence Correction etc
- General Awareness:
Scientific Research, Sports, Art and Culture, History, Polity Constitution, Everyday Science, Geography, Economics, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
DSSSB TGT Exam Pattern
Examination of TGT conducts in two parts:
|Part-1||Objective Question||2 hrs 30 minute||200 Marks|
|Part-2||Descriptive Question||2 hrs 30 minute||200 Marks|
DSSSB TGT & PGT Eligibility required for giving the exam will be available on the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), which iswww.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
DSSSB TGT Entrance Exam 2016 Exam Sample Papers
- Candidates who are searching for the Entrance Exam Sample Papers they need to visit the official portal at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- For the complete study material here, we will soon provide you the sample papers of DSSSB TGT Entrance Exam. Candidates must keep in touch with us to get their sample paper PDF.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Personality Improvement Tips||How to Improve English|