DSW Scholarship 2019
With the purpose to provide Financial aid/ support to economically backward Students with good knowledge and skills, DSW Scholarship 2019 facility has been initiated by the Directorate of Student’s Welfare Cell
DSW Scholarship Registration will be commenced from August 2019 month. Directorate of Student’s Welfare Cell, invite applications from students having family income not more than Rs 2,25,000 per year.
Check Complete DSW Scholarship 2019 Notification
Financial aid specifically to poor students (including grants and scholarships, financial assistance, fee waiver and 1 or freeship) is to be given through DSW Scholarship; applications are invited through online mode from various candidates till 15-09-2019
Apply For DSW Scholarship
DSW Scholarship Application form for Scholarship, Financial Assistance, Fee waiver and / or Freeship is available at msubaroda.ac.in. Candidates can apply by filling and submitting their form via online and paying prescribed fees through offline mode.
Candidates, to grab more details related to DSW Scholarship 2019 must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
DSW Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants, before proceeding for DSW Scholarship Registration must check DSW Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria as given below –
- Candidate must be regular/bonfire/enrolled student “The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda”
- Total household income (including income of all family members) does not exceed sum of Rs 2,25,000- (Rupees two lacs twenty five thousand only) per annum vide Syndicate Resolution No. 25 dated 06-03-2014
- One has secured at least 50% marks in her qualifying examination
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
One has not availed or availing any financial assistance 1 fee waiver etc. other like, from any source whatsoever, for the same / relevant academic period for which the candidate is seeking this assistance.
DSW Scholarship Fees
Student has to submitted Rs. 1501- through Offline mode by bringing print out of payment challan downloaded from Directorate of Students Welfare portal in the Accounts Section of the University Office on or before Date 15-09-2019 till 4.00 p.m. between Timing 11.30 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Apply for DSW Scholarship 2019?
Those who want to apply for Directorate of Students Welfare Scholarship are required to submit DSW Online form by following below mentioned guidelines
- First of all, students have to visit the official site of Directorate of Students Welfare that is www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- From the home page, hit on the “Notification” tab
- Thereafter you have to select “Notification for DSW Scholarship 2019 >> Published on: 14-08-2019” link
- Read all details carefully given in the DSW Scholarship Notification PDF
- Now re-visit the home page and hit on “Apply for DSW Scholarship” link
- Then press on “For New User Registration” link
- Fill DSW Scholarship Application form with all required details
- If all entries are correct, hit on ‘Yes’ following by ‘Confirmation about information filled by you in the online form is correct”
- Now select ‘Register Me’ and login using existing User name and Password and complete the payment process.
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents as specified
- At last print your DSW Scholarship Online registration form and press on submit for final submission of DSW Scholarship Online Form
Do You Know: How to Apply Scholarship
Required Documents for DSW Scholarship
Students of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda are here by informed that along with DSW Online Application form are required to upload the scanned copy of following documents (in JPEG format)-
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Specimen Signature
- Result of Previous Examination
- Current Year Fee Slip
- Current Year Faculty Identity Card
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card
- Scanned Copy of Salary Slip of self of your parents or Latest Income
- Certificate issued by the competent authority of GoG.
- Upload Scanned Copy of latest Electricity Bill
- Front page of Bank of Baroda Passbook
- Disability Identification Card Certificate (if applicable)
- BPL Card (if applicable)
- Rent Agreement-or Latest Rent Payment Receipt (if residing in rented house)
DSW Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for DSW Scholarship Online Registration: In August 2019
- Closing date for DSW Scholarship 2019: in September 2019
Candidates are advice to go through Official Link to fetch more details related to DSW Scholarship 2019. For more details and all latest updates keep visiting to our sire recruitmentresult.com or bookmark it by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||Scholarships in India|
|List Of Scholarships||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|