Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has released an advertisement titled as DTIDC Recruitment 2016. Corporation has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 11 Additional General Manager/ AGM Works-Elect. (Executive Engineer (Elect.)/ Manager Works and others. Those candidates, who are willing to apply for DTIDC Engineer Vacancies, must ensure their eligibility norms regarding the post as stated below before applying. To catch the imminent notification regarding DTIDC Recruitment 2017, job hunters are advised to regularly visit this page as we will be soon covering every minute fact regarding the same.
|Name of Corporation||Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.|
|No. Of Vacancies||11|
|Last date to submit online application||7th Nov. 2016|
Interested and capable contenders may apply now by submitting the prescribed application form through proper channel before the last date should be reached which is 7th Nov. 2016. Aspirants may acquire more detailed facts related to Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited Recruitment through this page that is well prepared below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
DTIDC Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|Additional General Manager- Works (Superintending Engineering)||01|
|AGM Works-Civil (Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|AGM Works-Elect. (Executive Engineer (Elect.)||01|
|Manager Works-Civil (Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Manager Works-Elect. (Assistant Engineer (Elect.)||01|
|Assistant Manager Works-Civil (Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Assistant Manager Works-Elect. (Junior Engineer (Elect.)||01|
What is qualification required?
- Applying aspirants must possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in relevant trade (as per post applied) from an established university or institute with good academic records throughout.
- Aspirants should have relevant experience of some years in required field.
Restrictions on Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for DTIDC Vacancy should not be below 18 years and their maximum age limit will be decides as per the norms.
- Relaxation in age in will also be provided to those aspirants who belong to Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and other categories as per rules prevailing.
- Job hunters who will be hired for above mentioned vacancies will receive an impressive and good amount of salaries from the concerned department of Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
- Other allowances and additional benefits will also permissible to engaged job hunters.
Selection Procedure for DTIDC Recruitment:
Aspirants have to qualify two rounds to shortlist suitable contenders for DTIDC Jobs as given in above in table and these are: the selection criteria will be organized by the recruitment panel of Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
How to fill DTIDC Application Form:
- Desirous candidates have to visit web portal of organization which is dtidc.delhi.gov.in.
- Now you will reach the official Website of Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited,
- Then choose the appropriate link according to the vacancy you are willing to apply for.
- After hitting the suitable link, hit on that and go through details provided in it intently.
- Then Fill Application Form with complete and correct information in accurate manner without any mistake.
- Attach photograph, documents and certificates along with application form.
- Now submit your filled application form, documents and certificates through proper channel before the last date that is well mentioned below.
Closing date for receipt of application: 07th November 2016
You are required to check this Official Link to gather other relevant details concerning DTIDC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|