Candidates who want to take admission in Delhi Universityare informed that DU Admission procedure for session 2018-19 will be started soon. Candidates who want to get admission in UG, PG, M.Phil/Ph.D programmes of Delhi University can now clutch this golden chance by appearing in Delhi University Entrance Exam. For this concern, those aspirants who meet all the essential eligibility parameters are required to complete their Delhi University All Courses Registration first and then apply for DU Admission 2018 before the deadline date.
Highlighted Content Of This Page:
Candidates have to follow listed guidelines and instructions in order to complete their DU Admission Registration procedure and also to fill the DU Online Application Form through online mode. After qualifying the Delhi University entrance exam, shortlisted candidates need to appear for the DU Counselling. Candidates can get the complete details regarding DU Admission2018-19, by reading the below section of this page which is furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates please have a look below!!!
Undergraduate Entrance Programmes
- B.E.(Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.El. Ed.(Bachelor of Elementary Education)
- B.P.Ed./B.Sc.(PE, HE & S)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Tech.(IT and Mathematical Innovations), B.A.(Hons) (Humanities and Social Science)
- MBBS and BDS (DUMET)
- BBA(Financial Investment Analysis)
- B.A.(Hons.) Business Economics
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
- B.A(Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- M.A. (Hindustani Music) Vocal/Instrumental
- Master of Physical Education
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Delhi University:
For UG Courses:
|BMS/B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics/BBA (FIA)|
|B.Tech (Information technology & Mathematical Innovation)|
|B.A. (Hons.) Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed)||12th passed/appearing with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)||12th passed/appearing with at least 45% aggregate marks (The aggregate marks will be determined on the basis of one language and three best subjects).|
|B.A. (Hons.) Multi Media & Mass Communication|
For PG Courses:
|M.Tech Microwave Electronics|
M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronics by obtaining minimum 60% marks
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc in related subjects or any branch of Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks (50% marks for B.Sc. (Hons.))|
|M.Com||B.Com (Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) Economics Or B.Com Or B.B.S. B.B.A. , B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E degree from recognized institution.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree (10+2+3 Scheme) from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research).|
|M.A. Political Science||B.A. Degree with 50% marks or any other graduate degree (Science/commerce/Engineering etc) with 60% marks from the recognized University/institution.|
A three-year/five year LL.B. Degree with 50% marks (45% marks for OBC/SC/ST category candidates).
Read Now: How to Start a New Life In College?
There is no minimum age bar for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the University and its colleges except for the courses for which age is prescribed by MCI, DCI, BCI, AICTE and NCTE.
On-Line Registration Fee:
Those candidates who are going take admission in the DU For the Session 2018, need to submit the DU registration fees which is categorized on the below section:
|UG/PG Courses (Admission Based on Entrance Exam)||OBC/UR Candidates||Rs. 500/- per course|
|ST/SC/PwD Candidates||Rs. 250/- per course|
|UG Courses (Admission Based on Qualifying Examination)||OBC/UR/ Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|ST/SC/PwD Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
The fees for Application Form can be paid only via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|Scheduled Caste||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribes||7 ½ %|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||3%|
|Children / Widow of Armed Forces||5%|
The selection of candidates for the DU 2018 admission will be done on the basis of their rank in the Entrance Exam 2018 conducted by the selection panel of the university.
Delhi University Exam Pattern 2018:
The examination pattern is different according to the course. For each course, there will be different question paper.
- Mode of Examination: The answers have to be marked on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet.
- Subjects: For each course, there will be separate subjects from which the questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: The question paper for UG and PG courses will include objective type questions (except for some of the foreign languages including Persian which have short answer questions).
- Exam Duration: The duration of examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For UG courses, 4 marks will be credited to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking for UG courses. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
How To Fill Delhi University Online Application Form?
- Candidates who want to take admission in post graduate course, they have to visit to the official website that is www.du.ac.in.
- Now scroll down the cursor and go to the “Study at DU” section present at the middle of the homepage.
- Then choose and press on the “UG Admissions/ PG Admissions/M.Phil./Ph.D. Admissions” as per your course for which you want to apply.
- A page will be open having instruction, read the DU Notification carefully.
- If you are new user then you have to fill required details in the “new user signup”.
- After that, hit on “registration” button.
- Then Fill all the details such an email id, password and security code.
- After filling all the details candidates hit on “Submit” button
- Then a link will be received by the candidates conforming email id, applicants are requested to enter that link for conform your DU online registration.
- After that DU application form will be displayed on your computer screen which you have to fill with your required details in proper manner.
- Individuals have to attach scanned documents with application in well mannered.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fees through online mode.
- For making payment, individual have to hit on “make payment” button appear on that page.
- Students are advised to take print out of DU Online application and keep it safe for further use.
Want to Know? Ways to Get Money for College Fee
DU Important Dates:
For PG courses:
|Registration Start date||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date of registration||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of PG exam||2nd week of July 2018|
|Answer key publication||2nd week of July 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of July 2018|
|Commencement of Interview||Last week of August 2018|
UG Admission (through entrance exam):
|Start of Online Registration||2nd week of May 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration||4th week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June – 4th week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||1st week of July 2018|
Read Here: How to Get Education Loans for Students
UG Admission (based on merit of qualifying exam):
|Start of Online Registration||1st week of June 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration||4th week of June 2018|
|Notification of First Admission List||4th week of June 2018|
|Classes Starts From||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date of Admission||3rd week of August 2018|
For B.Tech courses:
|Online admission form availability||Last week of June 2018|
|Last date for submitting admission form||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of admission||In the month of May 2018|
Delhi University Admit Card:
- Candidates can get their DU Admit Card by visiting the official website of university of Delhi that is du.ac.in.
- Exact date and link will be updated here in this post after releasing DU admit card at its admission portal.
- Candidate have to bring one identity proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates are informed to take their admit card along with them at the time of examination for verification otherwise they will not be entertained by the organization at any cost.
DU 2018 Answer Key:
- DU Answer key 2018 for the post graduate programme will be released within 24 hours from completion of the Entrance test.
- From the official website of Delhi University, candidates can download the answer key.
- Within 7 calendar days from the declaration of result, candidates can also request OMR Response Sheet (ORS) by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
Delhi University Result 2018:
- DU Result 2018 for UG and PG entrance exam will be declared in the first week of July 2018 tentatively.
- Candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for interview/group discussion.
- Merit list will be drawn by considering candidate’s performance in entrance exam and interview/group discussion.
- Candidates can check their Delhi University 2018 Result from the official website via online mode.
Documents Produced at the time of admission:
- Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 2 passport size self-attested photographs
- 10th passing certificate & mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
DU Entrance Exam for Admission 2018:
Various DU affiliated colleges provide admission in their offered courses through the entrance exam. Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam to get admission:
|Courses||DU Affiliated Colleges|
|Bachelor with Honours/B.Tech in Music||Indraprastha College for Women, Hindu College, Miranda House (W), Ramjas College, Faculty of Music and Fine Arts, Daulat Ram College(W)|
|B.Pharma||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research|
|B.Tech/B /B.Tech (Humanities)/ B.S. in Innovation with Mathematics & IT||Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi|
|Bachelor with Honours/ B.Tech in Management Studies||B.R. Ambedkar College, ShaheedSukhdev College of Business Studies, DeenDayalUpadhyaya College, KeshavMahavidyalaya, Maharaja Agrasen College, College of Vocational studies|
|B.H.M.S||Nehru Homeopathic College|
|B.A.M.S/B.U.M.S||Ayurvedic and UnaniTibbia College|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing||RajkumariAmritKaur College of Nursing|
|B.E.||NetajiSubhash Institute of Technology|
|B.P.Ed.||Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science|
|B.EI.ED||Miranda House(W), Jesus & Mary College (W), Gargi College(W), AditiMahavidyalaya(W), ShyamarasadMukherji College (W ), Mata Sundari College(W), Institute of Home Economics (W), Lady Shri Ram College for Women|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Pt. DeenDayal Institute of Physiotherapy, Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||Pt. DeenDayal Institute of Physiotherapy|
|BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||College of Fine Arts|
Helpline For Admission To Postgraduate / Master’s Courses:
University Information Center : 011-27006900
For Payment related grievance kindly contact at the given numbers provide by ICICI Bank : 7982991983, 8967657510
Through this Official Link, you may acquire other information about DU Admission 2018. You may also bookmark this page of recruitmentresult.com using CTRL+D to grab detailed information about Delhi university Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On