DU Law Entrance
Delhi University has planned to release notification regarding DU Law Entrance for the eligible and keen contenders. The DU L.L.B & L.L.M exam is going to be conducted by the University of Delhi. Applicants who are appearing for the exam must download their admit card from the official website end of May, 2016. The DU Law Entrance 2016 Exam will be held in the month of June, 2016. Eligible and interested applicants can fill the DU Law Entrance Application Form from May, 2016 from the official website www.dullb.com. This Law Entrance Exam enables students to get admission to the undergraduate courses in Faculty of Law, University of Delhi. Candidates can apply both through online mode or Offline mode. Applicants can download the DU Law Entrance Exam Result 2016 by visiting the Official Website.
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam popularly known as DU L.L.B & L.L.M is a state level exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in L.L.B and 2 year Master Degree in L.L.M course into different associated colleges. Currently there are more than 3, 50,000 students studying in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses across Delhi.
More information about DU Law Entrance 2016 such as age limit, education, how to apply are mention below, who are applying must read the following instruction mention below by recruitmentresult.com.
DU Law Entrance
For L.L.B Course
- Applicant who has completed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent Degree from a recognized University can apply for the examination.
- Applicants appearing must score at least 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation for general category students (45% in case of OBC category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students)
- Applicants will get relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility arranged for general candidates will be permissible to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
For L.L.M Course:
- Applicant appearing must have completed their L.L.B Degree from the University of Delhi or its equivalent degree from a recognized University to apply for the examination.
- Applicant should score a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in their L.L.B Degree and 45% in case of students for SC/ ST /OBC category students.
- Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.M. Entrance Test but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum eligibility marks prescribed above.
The admissions of applicants to the aforesaid programmes shall be made on the grounds of merit attained by them in the LLB or LLM Entrance Test 2016. The LL.B./ LL.M. Entrance Test will be held at different examination Centres located in Delhi respectively. The aspirant will be issued the Admission Ticket indicating Roll No. and the Examination Centre where he/ she will be required to appear in the Test. It’s a must for all applicants to appear as well as qualify this entrance test for admittance to this programme.
|Through Counter||Through Post|
|For General and OBC||Rs.700/-||Rs.750/-|
|For SC and ST||Rs.250/-||Rs.300/-|
DU Law Entrance 2016 Exam Pattern
Are you looking for DU LLB 2016 exam pattern? Well, please have a look on the complete exam pattern for DU LLB 2016 listed below:
- Delhi University conducts entrance examination in various centers located across Delhi.
- There will be only one paper containing 175 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions include various sections namely Analytical Abilities, English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
- Questions paper candidates will find in Delhi University Law Entrance Exam in English language only.
- 4 marks will be for every right answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- If any question is left unanswered, no mark will be provided.
How to Apply for Delhi University Law Entrance 2015 Exam:
Willing candidates may download the application format from the official website which is www.du.ac.in. Students can apply either through Online or Offline Mode.
Candidates applying offline mode must fill the form properly and attached all relevant documents and affix a latest passport size photograph on top right corner of application form. Application complete in all respects should be forwarded to the To Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for DU Law Entrance Exam”.
- After vesting the Official Website, Applicants must hit the appropriate link for filling up application form.
- Press “Apply Online” link and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the application form with mandatory and crucial details.
- Upload scanned essential documents (if required), recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take preview of filled application form, and press “Submit” button for submitting application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use.
DU Law 2016 Admit Card
Admit card of individuals will be sent to their correspondence address. Candidates who don’t receive the admit card to their respective address they can obtain the same from the office of Admission Committee in person. For the same candidates need to submit two recent photograph and fee of Rs. 50/-. The fact must be kept by students that they will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they don’t have a valid admit card.
DU Law 2016 Result
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam 2015 Result will be declared after two months of the entrance examination. We will provide you complete details regarding the same after its official notification will get declared.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Delhi University Admission Application Form||1st April 2016|
|Delhi University Entrance Test||April 2016|
|Delhi University Admission Exam Date||May/June 2016|
|Admit Card Date||Announced Later|
Check Official Link to obtain detailed information in concern to DU Law Entrance 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DU Correspondence Courses||Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Delhi University Date Sheet||Delhi University Admit Card|
|DU Admission||Delhi University Counselling|
|Universities in Delhi NCR||Do you need Money for College Fee?|