DU Law Entrance Notification
Interested students may get complete details about DU Law Entrance Notification like eligibility and exam date etc from here. Delhi University is organizing DU Law Entrance exam for admission in to L.L.B & L.L.M Courses. DU Law Entrance Exam 2017 will be held in the month of June 2017 at various centers. Willing candidates can download application form to submit it through offline mode or apply through online mode till April 2017.
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam popularly known as DU L.L.B & L.L.M Entrance Exam. It is a state level exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in L.L.B and 2 year Master Degree in L.L.M course into different associated colleges. Currently there are more than 3, 50,000 students studying in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses across Delhi.
More information about DU Law Entrance 2017 such as age limit, education, process to apply etc are mention below, who are applying must read the following instruction mention below by recruitmentresult.com.
DU Law Entrance Notification
For L.L.B Course:
- Applicant who has completed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent Degree from a recognized University can apply for the examination.
- Applicants appearing must score at least 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation for general category students (45% in case of OBC category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students)
- Applicants will get relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility arranged for general candidates will be permissible to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
For L.L.M Course:
- Applicant appearing must have completed their L.L.B Degree from the University of Delhi or its equivalent degree from a recognized University to apply for the examination.
- Applicant should score a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in their L.L.B Degree and 45% in case of students for SC/ ST /OBC category students.
- Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.M. Entrance Test but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum eligibility marks prescribed above.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- The admissions of applicants to the aforesaid programmes shall be made on the grounds of merit attained by them in the LLB or LLM Entrance Test 2017.
- The LL.B./ LL.M. Entrance Test will be held at different examination Centres located in Delhi respectively.
- The aspirant will be issued the Admission Ticket indicating Roll No. and the Examination Centre where he/ she will be required to appear in the Test.
- It’s a must for all applicants to appear as well as qualify this entrance test for admittance to this programme.
|Through Counter||Through Post|
|For General and OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC and ST||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-|
Get Details: Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus
DU Law Entrance Exam Pattern:
- There will be only one paper containing 175 Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The questions include various sections namely Analytical Abilities, English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
- Delhi University Law Entrance Exam will be in English language only.
- 4 marks will be for every right answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- If any question is left unanswered, no mark will be provided.
- Delhi University conducts entrance examination in various centers located across Delhi.
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare Well For Exam:
How to Apply for Delhi University Law Entrance Exam:
Willing candidates may download the application format from the official website which is www.du.ac.in. Students can apply either through Online or Offline Mode.
- Candidates applying offline mode must fill the form properly and attached all relevant documents and affix a latest passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Application complete in all respects should be forwarded to the To Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for DU Law Entrance Exam”.
- After vesting the Official Website, Applicants must hit the appropriate link for filling up application form.
- Press “Apply Online” link and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application Form with mandatory and crucial details.
- Upload scanned essential documents (if required), recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take preview of filled application form, and press “Submit” button for submitting application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use.
DU Law Admit Card:
- Admit card of individuals will be sent to their correspondence address. Candidates who don’t receive the admit card to their respective address they can obtain the same from the office of Admission Committee in person.
- For the same candidates need to submit two recent photograph and fee of Rs. 50/-. The fact must be kept by students that they will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they don’t have a valid admit card.
Get Details: Delhi University Admit Card
DU Law Result:
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam Result will be declared after two months of the entrance examination. We will provide you complete details regarding the same after its official notification will get declared.
DU Results Details: Check Here
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Delhi University Admission Application Form will be available||1st week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit application||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Date||May / June 2017|
|Delhi University Admission Exam Date||1st week June 2017|
|DU Law Entrance Result||Two weeks after the entrance exam|
|Counselling Date||Second week of July 2017 to First week of August 2017|
Check Official Link to obtain detailed information in concern to DU Law Entrance 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Delhi University Counselling||Delhi University Colleges List|
|Delhi University Affiliated Colleges||DU Correspondence Courses|
|Universities in Delhi NCR||LLB Distance Education Colleges in India|
|Delhi University Date Sheet||Education Loans for Students|