DU PG Admission 2018
The officials of Delhi University have recently release DU PG Admission forms. Contenders those who want to take admission in DU PG courses are required to download Delhi University PG Admission Notification and check the entire information about admission.
After that, candidates can apply against online portal and fill the DU Application form with correct details. Submission of forms after the last date i.e. 07.06.2018 will not be accepted by the university.
This page includes:
DU PG Courses Admission:
Admission in Delhi University Post Graduate Courses will be based on the basis of candidates’ performance in entrance exam. Those students who will be able to clear the entrance test will get admission in respective courses.
Further details about the DU PG Admission 2018 are given in below section of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and apply against DU PG Admission through proper mode.
Get Here: Delhi University Courses List
DU PG Admission 2018
Courses Available for DU PG Admission:
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)||LL.B.|
|LL.M.||M.A. (Hindustani Music) Vocal/Instrumental|
| M.A. (Karnataka Music)|
|M.A. Applied Psychology|
|M.A. Arabic||M.A. Bengali|
|M.A. Buddhist Studies||M.A. Comparative Indian Literature|
|M.A. East Asian Studies||M.A. Economics|
|M.A. English||M.A. French|
|M.A. Geography||M.A. German|
|M.A. Hindi||M.A. Hispanic|
|M.A. History||M.A. Italian|
|M.A. Japanese||M.A. Life Long Learning & Extension|
|M.A. Linguistics||M.A. Persian|
|M.A. Philosophy||M.A. Political Science|
|M.A. Psychology||M.A. Punjabi|
|M.A. Russian Studies||M.A. Sanskrit|
|M.A. Social Work||M.A. Sociology|
|M.A. Tamil||M.A. Urdu|
|M.A./ M.Sc. Environmental Studies||M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Bio-Chemistry||M.Sc. Biomedical Sciences|
|M.Sc. Botany||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||M.Sc. Development Communication & Extension|
|M.Sc. Electronics||M.Sc. Fabric & Apparel Science|
|M.Sc. Food & Nutrition||M.Sc. Genetics|
|M.Sc. Geology||M.Sc. Human Development & Childhood Studies|
|M.Sc. Informatics||M.Sc. Microbiology|
|M.Sc. Operational Research and M.A./M.Sc. Applied Operational Research||M.Sc. Ph.D. Combined Degree (BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH, ACBR)|
|M.Sc. Physics||M.Sc. Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Resource Management & Design Application||M.Sc. Zoology|
|M.Tech Microwave Electronics||M.Tech. Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies|
|M.Tech. Nanoscience & Nanotechnology||M.Tech. Nuclear Science & Technology|
|Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)||Master of Education (M.Ed.) (Full-Time and Part-Time)|
|Master of Physical Education||Masters of Mathematics Education (Meta University Course)|
Also Check Out: DU Correspondence Courses
DU PG Admission Eligibility:
|M.Tech Microwave Electronics||M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronics by obtaining minimum 60% marks|
OrB.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering by obtaining minimum 60% marks.
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc in related subjects or any branch of Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks (50% marks for B.Sc. (Hons.))|
|M.Com||B.Com (Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) Economics Or B.Com Or B.B.S. B.B.A. , B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E degree from recognized institution.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree (10+2+3 Scheme) from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research).|
|M.A. Political Science||B.A. Degree with 50% marks or any other graduate degree (Science/commerce/Engineering etc) with 60% marks from the recognized University/institution.|
|LL.M.||A three-year/five year LL.B. Degree with 50% marks (45% marks for OBC/SC/ST category candidates).|
Check Here: List of Delhi University Affiliated Colleges
Delhi University PG Admission Age Limitations:
There is no age limitation for candidates to apply for PG Courses.
DU PG Admission Application Fees:
|PG Courses (Admission Based on Entrance Exam)||UR/OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/- per course|
|SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 250/- per course|
DU PG Admission Procedure:
Selection of candidates for the post Graduate Courses Done on the basis of their performance in the entrance Test and the Merit List Prepared according to the marks scored in Delhi University Entrance Exam.
Admission to post graduate diploma in cyber security and law will be based on academic records and performance in personal interview round.
How to Apply for DU PG Admission 2018:
Those contenders who want to apply against Delhi University PG Admission are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all visit the DU PG Admission Online Portal i.e. www.du.ac.in
- Hit on Post graduate Admission 2018 tab which is given at the menu bar.
- Select “PG Admission Portal” option and press “Post Graduate Admissions 2018” link.
- Read the instructions and hit “New User Registration” link.
- Fill the required details and complete your DU PG Registration.
- After that, enter the e-mail ID and password and press “Login” button.
- Enter correct details in DU PG Application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- At last check all the details you have entered and hit on the final submission tab and take a print out of DU PG Admission form for further use.
Hit Here>>> DU PG Admission Notification
Hit Here>>> DU PG Online Registration
At the time of uploading documents, size of documents must be:
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- ID Proof (Self Attested), max size 100KB, any one of the following
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100KB.
- PwD Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable) , max size 100KB.
- CW Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable) , max size 100KB.
Get here>> DU PG Admission New USER Registration Link
Important Instructions while filling up the DU PG Admission online application:
- There is only one mode of getting registered i.e. via online mode
- Candidates will be able to avail the online application form from May 2018.
- If candidates are interested in applying for more than one course then they have to submit separate fee for each course .
- At the time of filling up the online application candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, self attested ID proof, self attested copy of caste certificate and self attested copy of 10th passing certificate in prescribed format.
- Till the online application fees is not submitted the application process will not be completed.
Must Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Delhi University Entrance Exam Pattern 2018:
The examination pattern is different according to the course. For each course, there will be different question paper.
|Mode of Examination||The answers have to be marked on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet.|
|Subjects||For each course, there will be separate subjects from which the questions will be asked.|
|Type of Questions||The question paper will include objective type questions (except for some of the foreign languages including Persian which have short answer questions).|
|Exam Duration||The duration of examination will be 2 hours.|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be credited to each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
DU PU Admission Exam Centres:
DU PG Admission Dates 2018:
|Online Registration||18.05.2018 to 07.06.2018|
|DU PG Entrance Exam||17.06.2018 to 21-06-2018|
|First Admission List||Notification of First Admission List||04.07.2018|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee||04-07.2018 to 06.07.2018|
|Second Admission List||Notification of Second Admission List (if required)||10.07.2018|
|Document verification and approval of admission||10.07.2018 to 12.07.2018|
|Third Admission List||Notification of Third Admission List (if required)||16.07.2018|
|Document verification and approval of admission|
16.07.2018 to 18.07.2018
Know More About: Delhi University Counselling
University Information Center: 011-27006900
For Payment related grievance kindly contact at the given numbers provide by ICICI Bank : 7982991983, 8967657510
For Technical Queries mails us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about DU PG Admission 2018–19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding DU Post Graduate Admission by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Delhi University Admit Card||Top Colleges in India|
|DU Admission||Delhi University Date Sheet|
|Delhi University Cut Off List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Delhi University Entrance Syllabus||How to Get Free College Education|