Recently, various vacancies advertisement has been expanded by Damodar Valley Corporation regarding DVC Recruitment. Through this advertisement, Damodar Valley Corporation has invited capable job entrants for filling up the General Duty Medical Officer and Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II Vacancy. Contenders who are interested to foster their career in this organization, they may apply against DVC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Contains:
Contenders who find themselves eligible by satisfying all the mandatory criteria may grasp the chance of DVC Jobs by submitting their filled application forms via online mode on or before the closing date that is “14.05.2017”. Team of recruitmentresult.com has placed complete details about Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment on this page, so candidates are requested to check all the essential criteria before applying.
|Name of the organization||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Last date to apply||14.05.2017|
|Name of the positions||Number of vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||14|
|Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II||06|
- Contenders who are applying for the General Duty Medical Officer posts should have MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University.
- For the position of Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II, contenders must have completed their Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized Institution or registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central.
Candidates must be Maximum 65 years of age as on last date of application for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) of candidates as per the requirement of the positions.
- Job seekers who will be selected for the General Duty Medical Officer Jobs will receive an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 54,985/- per month for their hard work.
- 14,697/- will be paid by the Damodar Valley Corporation to those aspirants who will be appointed for the Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II vacancy.
Mode of Appointment:
After screening of applications, Damodar Valley Corporation is going to conduct Interview/ Skill Test/Screening etc to hire the deserving candidates for filing up the required positions.
How to apply for DVC Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates should login to the official website of Damodar Valley Corporation that is “www.dvc.gov.in”.
- Now hit on the “careers>>>Recruitment>>> Recruitment Notice” tabs present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Hit on the “Employment Notification for recruitment of medical officer and Paramedical staff on contractual basis” link of notification.
- Then PDF will be opened on your screen, read the whole details very carefully.
- After that, go back to the previous page and press on the “Apply Now” link.
- Then Fill Online Application Form including all the essential details in prescribed format.
- Upload all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future usage.
Last date to apply: 14.05.2017
Candidates may check this Official Link for getting additional details on DVC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|