Damodar Valley Corporation has broadcasted an online advertisement about DVC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up the posts of Assistant Engineer (IT). All those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the stated post they may apply for DVC Jobs. Job seekers may apply by sending their applications in prescribed format before the last date.
|Organization Name||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||25th October 2016|
Aspirants looking for latest jobs in government sector and wish to apply for Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment against the aforesaid post may apply by filling application form in correct manner through online mode before the last date that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Assistant Engineer (IT)
Aspirants applying for assistant engineer post are required to possess Full-Time (4 Years) BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from any recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
Candidates who will be appointed for said post will be getting fixed amount of salary that is Rs. 54,985/- per month.
Contenders must attain maximum 29 years of age who are from general category as on last date of online application. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
- Engagement of eligible candidates will be made through written test / screening / Interview depending upon the number of applied candidates. DVC reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancy, if needed.
- No Travelling expenses are admissible for attending the Written Test / Screening / Interview.
Check Below Links to Grasp Test / Interview Round
How to Apply For DVC Recruitment:
Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment notification are required to submit DVC online application form by following the steps as stated below.
- For getting the format of online application first of all, visit the official website of Damodar Valley Corporation which is www.dvc.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers” tab menu bas and select “Recruitment>>Recruitment Notices” link on the home page.
- Select suitable job link from opened page and read full advertisement very carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form with desired information and upload the digital images of their documents.
- At last, submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it for future need.
- After that, shortlisted contenders may attend walk-in interview or skill test on scheduled date along with hardcopy of filled application form and attached particulars as given below.
- Candidates are required to bring self attested Xerox copies along with original documents / testimonials at the time of Interview such as Printout of On-Line Application Form, Proof of Date of Birth, caste certificate in GOI format (if applicable), Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate of B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg) in the prescribed streams, Mark-sheets of Class-X, XII, B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg), Four recent passport size colored photographs duly self-attested, Identity Proof (PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card, etc).
Closing date for submitting online application: 25th October 2016
Note: For more information regarding DVC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can log on to given Official notification link.
DVC Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|