EAMCET Application Form 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) invites EAMCET Application Form 2015 for conducting Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination 2015. Candidates who want to take admission in various under graduate courses of reputed colleges of Andhra Pradesh State can fill EAMCET Online Registration Form on or before the last date.
EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination) is a state level examination for those seeking the admission into UG courses conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad.
More details related to EAMCET Application Form 2015 such as eligibility, age limit, admission process, Registration Fee, application process and important dates are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates should have completed 12th class/ intermediate examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as related vocational or optional courses conducted by Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
- Contenders should have passed or appeared in final year exam in the Diploma examination for engineering conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training as per EAMCET Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should be of at least 16 yrs in age at the time of admission in college. Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech in Diary Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS&T have lower age limit of 17 years and upper age limit of 22 yrs (General) and 25 yrs (SC and ST).
Rank will be provided on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in EAMCET 2015 examination for admissions.
- For Engg. (E): Rs. 250/-
- For Agri. & Med. (AM): Rs. 250/-
- For Both (E & AM): Rs. 500/-
Candidates can fill Registration Fee through registration Fee OR Debit / Credit card.
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Technical Education, which is apeamcet.org.
- There will be complete details related to examination, read it carefully.
- Then go for an option for apply online in ‘application section’.
- Make payment by your suitable mode and then fill form correctly.
- Fill all required details and submit it on or before the last date.
- Get printout of this duly filled form having unique registration number for future use.
|Last date for submission of online applications||11th April 2015|
|Date of Correction of Online Application||16th April to 21st April 2015|
|End Date to submit Online form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||16th April 2015|
|End Date to submit Online form with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||22nd April 2015|
|End Date to submit Online form with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||02th May 2015|
|Hall Tickets is available on||02th May to 06th May 2015|
|End Date to submit Online form with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||06th May 2015|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination||08th May 2015|
Note: For more details you can visit Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For EAMCET 2015||EAMCET Model Papers|
|EAMCET Syllabus 2015||EAMCET Hall Ticket 2015|
|EAMCET Results||EAMCET Counselling 2015|