EAMCET Application Form 2014
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Technical Education is going to conduct EAMCET 2014. Regarding this examination process a notification ‘EAMCET Application Form 2014’ has released by the organization.
Online application forms are invited by the eligibility holder candidates for Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2014 on or before the last date. Application form by the willing candidates should be submitted till the 04-04-2014.
For more details related to exam notification are clearly indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Technical Education
Candidates should have appeared in/passed 12th class/intermediate examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as related vocational or optional courses conducted by Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
Candidates should have passed or appeared in final year exam in the Diploma examination for engineering conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training as per EAMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should be of at least 16 yrs at the time of admission in the college. Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech in Diary Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS&T have the lower age limit of 17 years and upper age limit of 22 yrs (General) and 25 yrs (SC and ST).
- For Engg. (E) - Rs. 250/-
- For Agri. & Med. (AM) - Rs. 250/-
- For Both (E & AM) – Rs. 500/-
How to apply?
First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Technical Education
- Official website is apeamcet.org.
- There will be complete details related to examination, read it carefully.
- Then go for an option for apply online in the application section.
- Make the payment by your suitable mode and then fill the form.
- Fill all required details and submit it on or before the last date.
- Get the printout of this duly filled form having unique registration number for future use.
Dates to keep in mind
|Closing date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||04-04-2014|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||06-04-2014 to
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application with late fee of -||Rs. 500/-||18-04-2014|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||02-05-2014
|Date of Examination||17-05-2014|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 PM to 5.30 PM|
- EAMCET Hall Ticket 2014-Complete Details
- EAMCET Counselling 2014-Complete Details
- EAMCET Results-Complete Details
Note: For more details you must visit the official link.