EAMCET Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is going to organize Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination. EAMCET Application Forms are invited to provide admission in various under graduate courses at reputed colleges of Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates can fill EAMCET Online Registration Form on or before the last date.
EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination) is a state level examination for those seeking the admission into UG courses conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad.
More details related to EAMCET Application Form 2016 such as eligibility, age limit, admission process, Registration Fee, application process and exam dates are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have completed 12th class/ intermediate examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as related vocational or optional courses conducted by Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
- Students must have qualified final year exam in the Diploma examination for engineering conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training as per Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should be of at least 16 yrs in age at the time of admission in college. Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech in Diary Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS&T have lower age limit of 17 years and upper age limit of 22 yrs (General) and 25 yrs (SC and ST).
- For Engg. (E): Rs. 250/-
- For Agri. & Med. (AM): Rs. 250/-
- For Both (E & AM): Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can fill Registration Fee through registration Fee OR Debit / Credit card.
Admission will be provided to the eligible and skilled students on basis of marks in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination and counseling process.
How to fill EAMCET Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply should go through the official site that is apeamcet.org.
- Then go for an option for apply online in ‘application section’.
- Make payment by your suitable mode and then fill form correctly.
- Fill all required details and submit it on or before the last date.
- Upload all required documents like pass port size photo and signature.
- Get printout of this duly filled form having unique registration number for future use.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 2nd week of April 2016
- Hall Tickets is available on: First Week of May 2016
- Date of AP EAMCET Examination: 02nd Week of May 2016
Note: You may get more details about EAMCET Application Form 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On