AP EAMCET Application Form
Hurry Up!!! Make Registration Now!!! AP EAMCET Application Form is available for the candidates who wish to participate in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test of Andhra Pradesh. Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University has released the notification of AP EAMCET-2017 Exam. Candidates who are willing to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses under top colleges they can participate in this entrance test. Candidates can apply for this examination by filling AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 17-03-2017.
This Page Includes:
AP EAMCET Exam is a computer based test that is conducted every year on state level by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Aspirants who wish to take part in this exam for academic year 2017-18 they must have to fill and submit their application form through online mode. Candidates can get entire information regarding AP EAMCET Application Form by going through this page which is well tailored by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
AP EAMCET Application Form
|Name of Examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2017|
|Last date to apply online||17-03-2017|
- Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Tech (Agr.Engg)
- Tech (Food Science and Technology)
- Sc(Ag)/ B.Sc.(Hort)/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy, Pharma.D
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who wish to apply for this exam they should be Indian Nationals OR Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana state and must satisfy the requirements of Local / Non-Local status as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates must have qualified 12th / intermediate examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects from Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
- Candidates who hold the Engineering diploma or appearing in the final year of Diploma in Engineering can also apply for this examination to get admission in engineering courses.
Camndidates who wish to get entrance in the engineering courses they must have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2017 and candidates who wish to get admission in all other courses they must have completed 22 years (General) and 25 years (SC and ST) of age as on 31-12-2017.
AP EAMCET Notification: Check Here
|Courses||Application Fee (Without Late Fee)|
|Engineering (E)||Rs.450/- + Transaction Charges|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs.450/-+ Transaction Charges|
|For both (E + A)||Rs.900/-+ Transaction Charges|
Mode Of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the registration fee at AP Online Centers and candidates can also pay the fee payment gateway/ credit/ debit card/ net banking.
AP EAMCET Admission Procedure:
Candidates will get the admission in their suitable course on the basis of their marks obtained in Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test followed by counseling procedure. In the counseling, candidates will get the seats in a particular college based on their rank in the entrance examination.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
This exam will be held through computer based test separately for the engineering and agriculture courses. The exam will consist of Objective Type Questions in which negative marking will take place for every wrong answer.
For Engineering Courses:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
For Agriculture Courses:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
Check This Useful Section
|How to Prepare for Maths||How to Prepare for English|
|Physics Online Test||Chemistry Questions And Answers|
How to fill AP EAMCET Exam Application Form?
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website of exam that is www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Now hit on “AP EAMCET – 17” tab from the middle section of home page.
- After that, press on “Notification” tab and read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the details, press on fee payment link.
- Fill the required details in form and make the pay of required registration fee.
- Know the status of your payment and its print out.
- After that press on “Fill Application” link and fill the correct information in online application form.
- Upload your recent passport size colored photograph, signature and other required documents in prescribed manner.
- At last, submit the duly filled form after rechecking and press on “ Print Application Form” to take a hard copy of filled online form for future use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
AP EAMCET Important Dates:
|Closing date for submission of online application form without late fee||17-03-2017|
|Last date to submit online application form with late fee of Rs. 500||26-03-2017|
|Dates to make correction of online application data||28-03-2017 to 03-04-2017|
|End date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.1000||10-04-2017|
|Last date to submit the online form with late fee Rs.5000||17-04-2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||19-04-2017|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee Rs.10,000||22-04-2017|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Engineering)||24-04-2017 to 27-04-2017|
(10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)
|Exam Date (Agriculture)||28-04-2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|Exam Date (Both Streams)||24-04-2017 to 28-04-2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Answer Key||29-04-2017|
|Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||02-05-2017|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage||06-05-2017|
Candidates can check more details regarding AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 by visiting this Official Link. To check the details of notification, candidates must go through the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||AP EAMCET Counselling|
|AP EAMCET Results||EAMCET Syllabus|
|How To Prepare For EAMCET||EAMCET Model Papers|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|