AP EAMCET Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada has released AP EAMCET Application Form for those students who are seeking admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses through entrance exam. University has all set to conduct Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test on 29th April 2016. Candidates who are willing to get admission in relevant courses through AP EAMCET, can apply by filling AP EAMCET Application Form 2016 against this notification on or before the last date of Registration.
|Announcement Type||AP EAMCET Application Form|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||21st March 2016|
|AP EAMCET Will be Held On||29th April 2016|
Students may get whole information about AP EAMCET Application Form 2016 such as eligibility criteria, applying process, selection process and application fee etc from this page which is created for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AP EAMCET Application Form
|Sr. No.||Program Name|
|Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)|
|1||B.Sc. (Ag.) / (Hort.) etc|
|2||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|3||B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|4||B. E. / B.Tech.|
|5||MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|6||BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|7||BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|8||BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|9||BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences|
|10||B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|11||Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
|12||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) / B.Tech.(Diary Technology) / B.Tech.(FST) / B.Tech. (Bio – Technology)|
|13||B.Sc.(CA & BM) (MPC) / B.Pharm.(MPC) / Pharm-D(MPC)|
You May Also Check:-
EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Students should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders and should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates should have passed 12th / intermediate examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as related vocational or optional courses conducted by Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
Check Also:- Best Career Opportunities
Appliers should have completed 16 years (For Engineering courses) as on 31st December of the year of admission. For other courses, students must be completed 17 years and upper age limit of 22 yrs (General) and 25 yrs (SC and ST).
|Courses Wise||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|Engg. (E)||Rs. 350/-||Fee will be paid either through AP Online mode or Credit Card / Debit Card|
|Agri. & Med. (AM)|
|Both (E & AM)||Rs. 700/-|
Candidate’s admission in particular courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test followed by other process of admission.
How to fill EAMCET Application Form:
Here we’ve added some steps to fill online application form, please have a look.
- Students will have to open official site of organization which is www.apeamcet.org
- Then go for an option for “Apply online” that is visible at menu bar.
- Make payment by your suitable mode and then fill form correctly.
- After that must fill all required details and submit it on or before the last date.
- Upload all required documents like pass port size photo and signature.
- Get printout of this duly filled form having unique registration number for future use.
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications||21st March 2016|
|Made Correction Of Online Application||03rd April to 09th April 2016|
|End Date For Submission Of Online Application With Late Fee Of||Rs. 500/-||02nd April 2016|
|Rs. 1,000/-||11th April 2016|
|Rs. 5,000/-||19th April 2016|
|Rs 10,000/-||27th April 2016|
|Downloading Of Hall Tickets||21st April to 27th April 2016|
|Date Of AP EAMCET Examination||29th April 2016|
|Declaration Of Preliminary Key||01st May 2016|
|Last Date For Receiving Of Objections On Preliminary Key||06th May 2016|
|Declaration Of Ranks (Marks)||16th May 2016|
Applicants may open this Official Link to get whole information about AP EAMCET Application Form 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|