East Central Railway Recruitment
50 Apprentices posts available here!!!!!! East Central Railway has notified a vacancy advertisement regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the engagement to 50 Apprentices posts such as Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder (G& E) and Electrician. Job fighters who are eager to do job in government sector should grab this opportunity as quickly as possible. Willing contenders may apply for East Central Railway Apprentices posts, by submitting the application form through offline mode on or before the last date that is 20th Oct. 2016. For getting latest updates regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with this page as we will be covering it soon.
|Name of Organization||East Central Railway|
|Total No. of Vacancies||50|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||20th Oct. 2016|
Aspirants who wish to enhance their career in government sector may apply for East Central Railway Jobs. Eligible contenders may apply by sending the duly filled application in prescribed format before the last date of receipt of application ends. Interested Job hunters must go through the complete notification to obtain rest information as settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
East Central Railway Recruitment
Vacancies in East Central Railway:
|Sr. No||Name the Trade||Number of Vacancy|
|3||Welder (G& E)||16|
- Job hunters who are willing to apply for job opening in government sector should have passed Matriculation / (10+2) or its equivalent recognized examination from recognized University/ Board/ Institutions with minimum 50% marks in the examination.
- Appliers must have I.T.I, degree in required trades. If aspirants not have I.T.I, degree they did not apply for above mentioned positions.
Check Here Now:
Maximum and Minimum Age Limit:
- UR candidates: Between 15 years to 24 years as on 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
- OBC category aspirants: Between 15 years to 27 years as on 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
- SC/ST category contenders: Between 15 years to 29 years as on 01.09.1997 to 01.09.2001.
What will be the charges by the applying aspirants?
- Candidates who are going to fill East Central Railway Application form and belong to UR and OBC category Rs. 40/- should have to pay a Crossed IPO payable to FA& CAO, East Central Railway, Hajipur at Hajipur
- It should be attached on the top of the application form.
SC/ST category contenders are exempted from payment of fees.
Remuneration Details for East Central Railway Vacancy:
Appointed appliers for latest government jobs will get Rs. 1440/- per month from the organization during the training period.
Mode of Hiring:
- After screening of applications applicants will be called for verification of genuiness of educational certificate and other related documents and physically fitness.
- No written, viva-voce test will be conducted in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the appliers called for above verification/physically fitness.
Apply Now For: 5000 Latest Railway Vacancies
Procedure To Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment:
- Aspirants have to visit official website of organization which is www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now candidates need to go to ‘Contact Us’ section which is presented in menu bar on the home page.
- A drop- down list will be appeared appliers have to hit on ‘Recruitment’ link.
- Then you need to choose appropriate link and read complete details carefully.
- After reading relevant information applicants need to download application form and fill it with complete details in accurate manner.
- Now attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent photograph in the space mention in application form.
- After that, aspirants need to prepare an envelope and super-subscribes with “Application for the post of………..”
- Appliers should also mentioned Notification No., Caste – UR or OBC or SC/ST, ITI trade on the top of envelope
- Put your application form into it and send it to address mentioned below.
To The, Workshop Personnel Officer,
East Central Railway,
Mechanical Workshop, Samastipur,
Distt. Samastipur (Bihar), PIN-848101
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Bihar
Last date to submit application form: 20th Oct. 2016
To get complete details against East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you need to go through Official Link. For any query you can leave a comment in comment box given below. We will try to sort out your problem as soon as we can your query as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Salary Package|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|