AP ECET Notification
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has released AP ECET Notification for those candidates who want to take admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities and AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates, who have required eligibility criteria and interested to apply for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), can submit their application through online mode before the last date. Appliers may keep reading this page to check important dates of AP ECET Notification 2016.
|Courses Offered||B.Tech / B.Arch / B. Pharma|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||Check Below|
Candidates can attain remaining information about AP ECET Admission such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, important dates etc through this page that is make available by the team of recruitmentresult.com
AP ECET Notification
Candidates must have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses.
Application Fee of AP ECET Notification:
Appliers have to submit registration fee of Rs.400/- may be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
Submission of Online Application with Late Fee:
|Up to 16th April 2016||Rs.1000/-|
|Up to 23rd April 2016||Rs.5000/-|
Selection of candidates will be based on Entrance test that will be organized by JNT University Anantapur on 09th May 2016.
Pattern of Examination:
|Engineering(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics Communications/computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100|
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream:
Check This Useful Section
|ECET Syllabus||AP ECET Hall Ticket|
How to Apply for AP ECET Notification?
- Candidates, interested to apply for AP ECET Notification 2016 they need to go through online registration process.
- First of all you have to visit official website of APECET which is www.apecet.org
- Then students have to press on ‘Apply Online’ link that is available in menu bar on the home page.
- After that you need to pay application fee through proper channel and then candidates have to Fill Online Application form with required and mandatory details.
- Once the application form is being filled completely students have to take a print out of the submitted application form and affix a recent attested photograph.
- Aspirants must carry it at examination hall since without a proof of hard copy nobody will be permitted to sit in examination.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Last Date For Submission Of Application Without Late Fee||28th March 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application With Late Fee Of Rs.1000||16th April 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application With Late Fee Of Rs.5000||23rd April 2016|
|Date Of Entrance Test||09th May 2016 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
Candidates may obtain other information regarding AP ECET Notification 2016 by checking this Official Link. You can subscribe our free email service or bookmark this page to acquire latest information about AP ECET application form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|