ECET Syllabus 2014
Applicants if you are about to start the preparation for ECET examination then you need first to know about the ECET syllabus 2014, and previous question paper with some study material plan. Interested applicants have to go through the complete information which is mentioned below:
Applicants have to note down the syllabus carefully and the required study material as well:
ECET Syllabus 2014: Applicants may see the complete syllabus from here. There are 3 no. of courses main in which you can take admission through the ECET test. These are mention below:
- And BE
ECET Syllabus for B.Tech and BE:
- Total marks 200 divided into following subjects.
- Physics contains 25 marks that are common for all branches.
- Mathematics contains 50 marks that are also similar for all branches.
- Chemistry also contains 25 marks.
- Engineering consist of 100 marks that are different for different branches.
ECET Syllabus for B.Sc (mathematics):
- Total marks 200 divided into 3 following subjects.
- Mathematics paper is of 100 marks.
- Communicative English is of 50 marks.
- Analytic Ability is of 50 marks.
ECET Syllabus for B.Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutics consists of 50 marks.
- Pharmaceutical chemistry is of 50 marks.
- Pharmacology consists of 50 marks
- Pharmacognosy is of 50 marks
ECET Previous Question papers and Study Material:
This is must to have some study material before start preparation where the previous year question paper helps a lot to get the good score in ECET examination.
ECET Counselling-Complete Details
ECET Hall Ticket-Complete Details
Note: you need to visit the Official Link to know more.