ECET Syllabus 2015
- Candidates if you are going to appear Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test then you can start your preparation for ECET examination from the ECET syllabus 2015, and previous question papers of ECET.
- You can also get ECET Study Material from this page to prepare well for your examination. All the details are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ECET Syllabus 2015
ECET Previous Question Papers
1. A manufacturing company processes raw ore. The number of tons of refined materialthe company can produce during t days using Process A is A(t) = t2 + 2t and using Process B is B(t) = 10t. The company has only 7 days to process ore and must choose 1 of the processes. What is the maximum output of refined material, in tons, for this time period?
2. What is the smallest positive value for x where y = sin 2x reaches its maximum?
3. What is the next term in the geometric sequence 16, –4, 1, – 1/ 4 , … ?
A. – 1/ 8
C. 1/ 16
D. 1/ 8
E. 1/ 2
4. Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
A. collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere
B. action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygen
C. action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere
D. lightning discharge in atmosphere
5. When the pointer of an analog ohmmeter reads close to zero, the resistor being measured is
6. A certain appliance uses 350 W. If it is allowed to run continuously for 24 days, how many kilowatt-hours of energy does it consume?
A. 20.16 kWh
B. 201.6 kWh
C. 2.01 kWh
D. 8.4 kWh
7. Heat waves
A. can not pass through vacuum.
B. travel in straight line.
C. can be reflected by a mirror.
D. both (b) and (c).
8. Air is best heated with steam in a heat exchanger of
A. plate type.
B. double pipe type with fin on steam side.
C. double pipe type with fin on air side.
D. shell and tube type.
9. A coal containing very high percentage of durain is called __________ coal.
10. Which of the following accentuates clinker-ing trouble on furnace grate burning coal ?
A. Low reactivity of carbonised residue containing high proportions of iron & sulphur.
B. Low forced draught and fuel bed temperature.
C. Thick fire bed and preheated primary air.
D. All (a), (b) and (c).
ECET Study Material
Candidates who are searching for their study material can get it from this page. We have chosen the best study material for you. With the help of this you can prepare for your exam in a proper way.
|Name Of Book||Author|
|Solutions to Irodov’s Problems in General Physics (Volume – 2)||Abhay Kumar Singh|
|A Companion||N.N. Inamdar|
|Concepts of Physics (Volume – 1) (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)||H C Verma|
|Objective Type Questions and Answers in Chemical Engineering Paperback||Gupta O P etc.|
To get more details in regard of ECET Exam you can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may subscribe free mail service of recruitemtresult.com to obtain latest6 information. If you have any suggestion or query you may ask us in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ECET Hall Ticket||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|