Get Here – ECGC Recruitment Notification!! Export Credit Guarantee Corporation has released notification regarding 59 Probationary Officers Posts on its official website. Concerned candidates can apply for ECGC Recruitment 2021 after checking this web page on or before the last date.
ECGC Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of Corporation||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Starting date to apply||01-01-2021|
|Last date to apply||31-01-2021|
Q 1: Discuss about the ECGC Vacancies.
Probationary Officers: 59 Vacancies
Q 2: Explain about the eligibility criteria required for ECGC Jobs.
Nationality / Citizenship:
Applying contenders must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Applicants’ age for Job Openings In ECGC should not exceed 30 years and not below 21 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1991 and not later than 01/01/2000 (both the dates inclusive).
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers for ECGC Recruitment 2021 will be as given below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q 3: What is the salary structure for ECGC Probationary Officers vacancy?
Answer: individuals, who will get selected for ECGC Probationary Officers Recruitment, will be provided salary packages (expected) as Rs. 32795 to 62315/- along with other allowances and benefits as per organization’s norms.
Q 4: Is there any application fee for ECGC vacancy?
Answer: Following fee should be paid by applying contenders using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- 125/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
- 700/- for all others
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q 5: What is the ECGC Recruitment Process?
Answer: Applicants will be selected for ECGC PO Recruitment on the basis of their performance in following process, take a look…
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Descriptive Paper
Q 6: Discuss about ECGC PO Exam Pattern.
A) Multiple Choice Type Questions:
- Time Duration: 140 minutes
B) Descriptive Type Test:
- Time Duration: 40 minutes for both questions together
|Essay writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics||20|
|Precise Writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics||20|
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
ECGC Examination Centres:
The online examination will be conducted at 20 centers i.e. Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur and Jaipur.
Q 7: How to Apply for ECGC Recruitment?
Answer: Here we’ve added some guidelines to submit application form before the last date should be reached…
- Go to official website of Export Credit Guarantee Corporation which is www.ecgc.in
- On homepage, hit on “Careers With ECGC” tab which is visible at right side of web page.
- From “Current Openings” section, select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” link
- Read ECGC Recruitment Advertisement very carefully and hit the “Press Here To Apply Online” link from previous page.
- Fill online application form with desired information and upload digital images of all documents like recent passport size photograph an all other documents (if required).
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects may submit it within given time period and don’t forget to take printout of it for future need.
Direct Links related to ECGC PO Recruitment
|ECGC PO Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|ECGC Apply Online||Get Here|
|ECGC Careers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 8: What are the important dates regarding ECGC Jobs?
|Event||Dates To Apply|
|Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021|
|Payment of application fee / intimation charges (online)||01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training||First week of February, 2021 Onwards|
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST||Second and third week of February, 2021|
|Download of call letters for Online written examination||First week of March, 2021|
|Online written Examination||14th March 2021|
|Declaration of result of Online Written Examination||Between 20 – 31 March, 2021|
|Interview||April 2021 (tentative)|
|Declaration of Final Result||April/ May 2021 (tentative)|
ECGC Recruitment 2021
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation has issued job advertisement for ECGC Recruitment 2021. It is A Government of India Enterprise that intends to recruit qualified and skilled candidates for filling up 59 posts of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. Interested contenders for ECGC Probationary Officers Vacancy need to apply through online mode only.
Job appliers, who wish to make their career in banking sector, can apply for ECGC PO Vacancy. The last date to submit and fill online application for ECGC Recruitment 2021 is 31-01-2021. Candidates can follow above stated guidelines to submit ECGC Online application form.
Stay tuned with us on our web portal and receiving updated information about ECGC Careers.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|