A newest career advertisement has been circulated by Export Credit Guarantee Corporation has titled as ECGC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from well qualified job hunters for 51 recruitments of Probationary Officers. Eligible candidates may apply ECGC Vacancy through online mode by submitting their application form till the last date that is 26th Oct. 2016. We will soon update the latest information against ECGC Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page to get info regarding same as soon as possible.
|Name of Corporation||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation|
|No of Vacancies||51|
|Last date to apply||26th Oct. 2016|
Detailed information about latest government jobs is indicated below on this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants need to submit their application form till the last date. Job fighters seeking vacancies in government sector must go through this page carefully and submit their application form through online mode.
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- No. of Posts: 51 (Backlog – 12, Current – 39)
- Applicants must be a Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (CA)/ Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India (OR)
- Should be a Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) (OR)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) (OR)
- Applicants should have Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/ Finance) from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India (OR)
- Degree of Post graduate in Economics/ International Trade/ Mathematics/ Statistics from a University recognized by Government of India.
Check More Job Links:
- Age of contenders applying for ECGC Jobs should not be below 20 years and their maximum age limit must be 30 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
- For SC / ST / PWD category aspirants: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/- .
- Aspirants have to pay an application fee /intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
Details of Salary:
Job appliers who will be assorted will get an exciting amount of Rs. 32795/- to Rs. 62315/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders will be appointed on the basis of performance level in Online Examination and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Exam.
Must Check Below Provided Articles:
Centers for Interview:
- Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai /Thane/ Navi Mumbai
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata /Bengaluru
Steps to Fill Application Form:
- First of all you have to log on to official website of organization that is www.ecgc.in
- Now home page of official website will be available you need to go to “Careers with ECGC” section
- After that go to “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS” link and hit on “More”.
- Hit on “Details” and read all the information carefully and completely.
- After reading relevant information you need to go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then application form will be opened you need to Fill Online application form with correct details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- At last hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a print out of it for future use.
Dates to Remember:
|Last date for On-line registration||26th Oct. 2016|
|End date for Payment of application fee/ intimation charges (Online)||26th Oct. 2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination||About 5 days before exam|
|Date of Online examination||December 2016 / January 2017|
|Declaration of result||Within a week of conduct of exam|
Candidates need to check Official Notification given below to get complete details related to ECGC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page this page by using CTRL + D.
ECGC Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|