ECI Recruitment 2013
- Election Commission of India (ECI) has released a notification for the recruitment for various posts on contract basis. Eligible and concerned aspirants may apply for the ECI Recruitment 2013.
- Needy and talented contenders who wish to join government sector, this is a good opportunity for all of them. They can attend the walk-in interview at 9:00 AM on 10th November 2013.
- All the useful details about this Notification such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, procedure to apply and important dates are being published by recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants must check the below section for further information.
Election Commission of India (ECI)
Post and vacancy details
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Project Manager||02||Rs. 59,000/-|
|Project Manager||02||Rs. 41,000/-|
|Data Base Administrator||02|
|Computer Programmer||06||Rs. 32,000/-|
Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment must possess B.E. (E&C, CS, CE) / MCA/ M.E.,B. Tech (I.T)/ (C.S), M. Tech (CS, CST, CE) with knowledge of Software Engineering over a complete cycle, DBMS, Networking, Network Security from a recognized university.
Age limitation of the job seekers should be between 18 years to 40 years.
Mode of Selection
Selection of the Job fighters will be based on:
- Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply
- Job researcher who willing to apply for the Election Commission of India recruitment 2013 can attend the walk-in interview on the given date.
- Candidates should reach at the venue along with the original and attested photo copies of documents, qualification and experience certificates.
- Applicants who fulfilling above said qualification will have to appear in written test of one hour, then shortlisted candidates will be finally selected on the basis of interview.
“N P Co-Ed Sr. Sec. School,
Ilavlock Square, New Delhi – 110001,
(Near Gole Dak-Khana, New Delhi)”
Interview date and Time
10th November 2013 at 9:00 AM
For more details about this Notification Must visit the Official Notification