Election Commission of India has professed a career notification about ECI Recruitment. Talented candidates are invited to fill up 14 vacancies of Intern in different specialization. Applicants who want to grab this chance may apply for ECI Recruitment 2016 through proper channel as soon as possible.
Applicants are required to write application and submit it till last date that is 15th June 2016. You may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about ECI Vacancy. Applicants will be selected on basis of their academic records and achievements.
|Name of Organization||Election Commission of India|
|No Of Vacancies||14|
|Last date to apply||15th June 2016|
|Area of specialization||Division of the Commission||No of candidates required|
|Media and communication||Media||02|
Essential Qualification for ECI Jobs:
- Candidates who want to apply should be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must possess Graduate degree/ Post Graduate / post Graduate Diploma or Research Student in a recognized institution and must be excellent in spoken and written English and or Hindi.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 10, 000/- as salary per month from Election Commission Of India. Candidates may also get other allowances as per rules of organization.
- Aspirants who want to apply must be sponsored by the institution where the applicant is studying.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the overall academic profile’ extra-curricular achievements and internship motivation.
Read Also:- Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to Apply for ECI Recruitment:
- Aspirants should go to the official site that is eci.nic.in.
- Go to ‘career’ tab that is available at bottom left side of home page.
- Now a further tab named ‘Internship’ will available.
- Press it and after that select link ‘Internship Scheme in Election Commission of India’.
- Now download format of application form.
- Application should be filled with required information and must be attached along with copies of all required documents.
- Complete application should be submitted to the below given address till last date.
Documents to be attached:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of University/ College enrolment
- Mark sheets of semesters completed
- Bio data
- Forwarding letter of Head of institution
To the Secretary
Election Commission Of India
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi- 10001
You May Also Check:- More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to apply: 15th June 2016
Note: You may check below mentioned Official Notification to get complete details about ECI Recruitment 2016.
ECI Recruitment Notification:- Download Now
Something That You Should Put An Eye On