An autonomous constitutional authority which is famously known as Election Commission of India has expressed a vacancy advertisement as ECI Recruitment…! Organization is in search of enthusiastic candidates for the various vacant positions in the Commission. If you find yourself capable for the Election Commission of India Notification, then must fill application form by visiting its website or from the direct link given below. Candidates can get other info related to ECI Recruitment 2017 from here.
This Page Include:
Also, job fighters who are interested in applying against Election Commission of India Recruitment Notification have to appear in recruitment rounds that are written test or interview which will be held under the direct supervision of the recruitment committee of the Commission. Before that satisfy complete eligibility status that are required for ECI Recruitment 2018 from this page modified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Election Commission of India|
|Last date||Given below!!!|
ECI Vacancy Details:
|Media Support Executive||Various|
Qualification Required for ECI Vacancies:
For Media Support Executive: Masters Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication Public Relation or equivalent + 5 Years Experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ECI Recruitment 2017.
For Others: B.Tech / B.E / Law Degree / MSC in relevant Specialization from any recognized institute or university in India.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Aspirants have to satisfy age limits that are required for Election Commission of India jobs which must be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Selection for Election Commission of India Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Aspirants who get appointed against Election Commission of India vacancies will get satisfied amount of pay roll as given below according to the particular posts:
- Director: Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/-
- Joint Director: Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/-
- Deputy Director: 15,600 to Rs.39,100/-
- Assistant Director: Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/-
- Media Support Executive: Rs. 50000/-
Steps to Apply For ECI Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of Election Commission of India Recruitment, have to that is eci.nic.in.
- Move your cursor towards “Current Issues” section which is provided at the middle of the homepage.
- Select suitable link according to the post you want to apply and after that read the notification till end.
- After that download the ECI application form with asked details and attach required documents/certificates as per the requirement.
- At last send it to the postal address stated below before the last date.
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
For Media Support Executive:
Last date To Apply: 22.11.2017
Last date To Apply: 30.11.2017
You may check Official Notification to get complete details related to ECI Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|