Those Candidates who are willing to get admission in B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-2017, need to appear for AP EdCET. AP EdCET is an Education Common Entrance Exam conducted by Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Students who want to take admission in this university may apply for AP EdCET 2016, by submitting the filled application through online mode.
|Name of Exam||A.P. Education Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||23rd April 2016|
|Date of Exam||23rd May 2016|
Candidates may attain further facts about Education Common Entrance Test-2016 (AP Ed.CET-2016) such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates through this page which are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility to Appear For EdCET-2016:
Aspirants who will be satisfying the below mentioned requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2016.
- Candidates should be an Indian Nationals.
- Aspirant must fulfill Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Applying contender shall have passed / appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for APEd.CET-2016.
- Aspirants will be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent.
- Individuals who belong to reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note:- The candidates who passed B.E / B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
Lower age limit of applying candidate must be 19 years as on 1st July 2016. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Scheme of Examination for AP Ed.CET-2016:
Application Registration and Processing Fee:
- For General candidate application fee Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST candidates Application fee Rs 200/-.
- Payment can be made through AP Online / NET Banking & Payment gateway / Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Candidates can select on the basis Written Exam of AP EDCET EXAM 2016.
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for all candidates (except SC/ST) is 37 out of total marks (i.e. 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for women in Physical Sciences / Mathematics methodologies.
Check Here:- Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
- Candidates wish to apply for AP EDCET exam are firstly required to visit the official site that is www.apedcet.org.
- Now, hit “Apply Online” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Information that must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission is as follows:
- Select the eligible methodology
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH/NCC/SPORTS etc
- Parental Income Up to One Lakh or up to two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Aadhar Card
- Select appropriate fee link, Fill Online Application Form correctly and Upload documents if required like pass port size photo.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details.
- Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||23rd April 2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.1000/- Plus Fee||30th April 2016|
|APEd.CET Exam Date(Monday 11 am to 1 pm)||23rd May 2016|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website||15th May 2016|
|Date of Announcement of Results||10th June 2016|
Note: To attain more detailed facts regarding Ed.CET-2016, you can go through this Official Link. Candidates may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On