AP EdCET Entrance Exam
AP EdCET Entrance Exam is organized by Andhra Pradesh State Council of higher education, aspirants must check the eligibility details before applying for AP EdCET notification 2021. The main aim of the organization is to provide admission to candidates in regular B. Ed program every year. Candidates must apply online to appear in Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test on the respective dates.
Here below we are providing tentative dates to apply for AP EdCET Entrance Exam through online mode by visiting the official website of SRI Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
AP EdCET Entrance Exam conducted at…..
A.P. Education Common Entrance Test (APEd.CET-2021) for admission into B.Ed. regular course of two years duration for the academic year will be conducted at Tirupati.
Students satisfying the requisite AP EdCET Exam Eligibility Criteria and willing to get admittance under this university must apply by filling AP EdCET Online Application Form. Aspirants are advised to go through AP EdCET Notification before applying for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2021
AP EdCET Entrance Exam
|Conducting University||SRI Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Name of Exam||A.P. Education Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date Of Apply Online for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2021 without late fee||22-03-2021 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date Of Apply Online for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2021 with late fee of Rs. 500/-||23-03-2021 to 15-04-2021|
|AP EdCET Entrance Exam Date||04-04-2021 (Wednesday) 10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
AP EdCET Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who will be fulfilling all requisite criteria as given below shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2021.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be Local/ permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh and should a possess domicile.
- Candidates must have completed 19 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The Candidate should have completed graduation or must be in the final year of graduation.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the graduation.
- Minimum marks eligibility for the candidates of SC/ST category is 40% in graduation.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Essential Educational Qualifications:
- At the time of submitting the application AP EdCET Application Form for APEd.CET-2021, candidates must have passed / appearing for final year examinations of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M.
- Candidates need to produce the marks memo and pass certificate at the time of AP EdCET 2021 Admission.
- Aspirants who are securing a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com / B.C.A / B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who belong to reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped candidates must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Attention Please: The candidates who passed B.E / B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
Want to Know? How Do Toppers Study?
Candidates who are willing to apply for AP EdCET B.Ed Exam Notification 2021 must have completed the age of 19 years as on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Application Fee to apply for AP EdCET B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021:
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 450/- and all other category applicants need to submit the registration fee of Rs. 650/- for AP EdCET 2021 Entrance Exam.
- AP EdCET Entrance Exam Fee can be paid by opting any of the following modes of payment AP Online / Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking, after filling the online application form with the required details.
Check Here – How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
AP EdCET Exam Pattern:
- AP EdCET 2021-22 exam will be asked an objective question.
- Three sections will be for this exam.
- Exam mode will be offline.
- Each correct answer candidates will get 1 Mark.
- The total number of questions will be 140.
- Negative marking does not allow in this exam.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part: A General English||25||25|
|Part: B General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part: C Methodology (Mathematics|
Download From Here: AP EDCET Syllabus
Medium of AP EdCET 2021 Entrance Test:
AP EdCET Question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper and such candidates shall have to opt Kurnool as Test Centre.
AP EdCET 2021 Exam Centre:
- For all candidates (except SC / ST), qualifying marks in the Entrance Test are 37 out of total marks (i.e. 25%).
- For the candidates belonging to SC / ST communities and female candidates, there will be no qualifying marks for ranking and in Physical Sciences / Mathematics methodologies respectively.
- Candidates will be ranked in each methodology in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in APEd.CET -2021 examination.
Read Now: AP EdCET Previous Year Question Papers
Applying Process for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2021
- Aspirants, who are preparing for AP EdCET exam and wish to apply for this AP EdCET Entrance Exam, are firstly required to visit the official site that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to hit on “AP EdCET 2021” tab available on the home page to apply for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2021
- Here you will be getting relevant links for getting specific kind of details regarding the exam.
- Go through desired link and read completely the details of eligibility for applying.
- After that, eligible aspirants need to Fill AP EdCET Online Applicationby hitting on “Online Application” link available at the menu bar on the appeared page.
- Fill the opened format of AP EdCET Application Form in correct manner completely and information that must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission as given below:
- After filling the AP EdCET 2021 Online Application Form correctly, upload documents if required like pass port size photo and make payment of application fee.
- Recheck all the filled details in AP EdCET Application Form carefully and press Submit button.
- Filled in AP EdCET 2021 Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details.
- Get hard copy of filled system generated AP EdCET Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
Fill details during online submission for AP EdCET Exam Notification:
- Select the eligible methodology
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates
- PH / NCC / SPORTS etc
- Parental income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Aadhar Card
AP EdCET Admit Card 2021
Exam aspirants must carry The AP EdCET 2021-22 Admit Card that will be released at the beginning of April 2021. It is very important for all the candidates to carry admit to the examination hall. No student will be allowed to give examination without any valid AP EdCET hall ticket.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
For availing more detailed facts related to AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2021, you can go through Official Link available on this page. If you have any query regarding details of AP EdCET Entrance Exam then comment in comment box. Candidates may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access regarding AP EdCET Entrance Exam Notification to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EdCET Counselling||AP EdCET Hall Ticket|
|AP EdCET Answer Key||AP EDCET Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|