AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019
AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted by SRI Venkateswara University, Tirupati!! To know the Dates to release AP EdCET Notification, AP EdCET Application Form candidates have to stay connected with this page.
Here below we are providing tentative dates to apply for AP EdCET Entrance Exam through online mode by visiting the official website of SRI Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
Highlights of the Page:
AP EdCET Entrance Exam conducted at…..
A.P. Education Common Entrance Test (APEd.CET-2019) for admission into B.Ed. regular course of two years duration for the academic year 2019-20 will be conducted at Tirupati.
Students satisfying the requisite AP EdCET Exam Eligibility Criteria and willing to get admittance under this university must apply by filling AP EdCET Online Application Form. Aspirants are advised to go through AP EdCET Notification before applying for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019.
AP EdCET Entrance Exam
|SRI Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Name of Exam||A.P. Education Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date Of Apply Online for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 without late fee||22-03-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date Of Apply Online for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
23-03-2019 to 15-04-2019
AP EdCET Entrance Exam Date
04-04-2019 (Wednesday) 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
AP EdCET Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who will be fulfilling all requisite criteria as given below shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2019.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals to apply for AP EdCET B.Ed Notification 2019.
- Aspirant must satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended for AP EdCET Exam 2019
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Essential Educational Qualifications:
- At the time of submitting the application AP EdCET Application Form for APEd.CET-2019, candidates must have passed / appearing for final year examinations of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M.
- Candidates need to produce the marks memo and pass certificate at the time of AP EdCET 2019 Admission.
- Aspirants who are securing a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com / B.C.A / B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who belong to reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped candidates must have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Attention Please: The candidates who passed B.E / B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
Want to Know? Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
Candidates who are willing to apply for AP EdCET B.Ed Exam Notification 2019 must have completed the age of 19 years as on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 choice of subject under Part C:
|Methodology||AP EdCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
|Mathematics||Candidate with B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject. B.Tech with Mathematics & Physics.|
|Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subject.|
|Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. Candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.|
|Social Studies||All candidates with B.A. /B.Com. / B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.|
|English||Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A. English.|
Application Fee to apply for AP EdCET B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019:
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 450/- and all other category applicants need to submit the registration fee of Rs. 650/- for AP EdCET 2019 Entrance Exam.
- AP EdCET Entrance Exam Fee can be paid by opting any of the following modes of payment AP Online / Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking, after filling the online application form with the required details.
- Late fee of AP EdCET 2019 Application Form of Rs.500/- is to be paid till 22-03-2019.
Check Here – How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
AP EdCET Exam Pattern:
This AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) paper and candidates are required to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
Part-B: General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks and Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
|Mathematics||100 questions for 100 marks|
|Physical Sciences||100 questions for 100 marks (Physics – 50; Chemistry – 50)|
|Biological Sciences||100 questions for 100 marks (Botany – 50; Zoology – 50)|
|Social Studies||100 questions for 100 marks (Geography – 35; History – 30; Civics – 15; Economics – 20)|
|English||100 questions for 100 marks|
Important Note: Part-A and B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C
Download From Here: AP EDCET Syllabus
Medium of AP EdCET 2019 Entrance Test:
AP EdCET Question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper and such candidates shall have to opt Kurnool as Test Centre.
AP EdCET 2019 Exam Centre:
- For all candidates (except SC / ST), qualifying marks in the Entrance Test are 37 out of total marks (i.e. 25%).
- For the candidates belonging to SC / ST communities and female candidates, there will be no qualifying marks for ranking and in Physical Sciences / Mathematics methodologies respectively.
- Candidates will be ranked in each methodology in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in APEd.CET -2019 examination.
Read Now: AP EdCET Previous Year Question Papers
Applying Process for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019:
- Aspirants, who are preparing for AP EdCET exam and wish to apply for this AP EdCET Entrance Exam, are firstly required to visit the official site that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to hit on “AP EdCET 2019” tab available on the home page to apply for AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019
- Here you will be getting relevant links for getting specific kind of details regarding the exam.
- Go through desired link and read completely the details of eligibility for applying.
- After that, eligible aspirants need to Fill AP EdCET Online Applicationby hitting on “Online Application” link available at the menu bar on the appeared page.
- Fill the opened format of AP EdCET Application Form in correct manner completely and information that must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission as given below:
- After filling the AP EdCET 2019 Online Application Form correctly, upload documents if required like pass port size photo and make payment of application fee.
- Recheck all the filled details in AP EdCET Application Form carefully and press Submit button.
- Filled in AP EdCET 2019 Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details.
- Get hard copy of filled system generated AP EdCET Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
Fill details during online submission for AP EdCET Exam Notification:
- Select the eligible methodology
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates
- PH / NCC / SPORTS etc
- Parental income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Aadhar Card
Important Dates to be Remembered:
|Date of issue of notification||15-02-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms||02-02-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||22-03-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||23-03-2019 to 15-04-2019|
|Download of Hall Tickets||11-04-2019 onwards|
|Date and Time of AP EdCET||04-04-2019 (Wednesday) 10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
For availing more detailed facts related to AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2019, you can go through Official Link available on this page. If you have any query regarding details of AP EdCET Entrance Exam then comment in comment box. Candidates may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access regarding AP EdCET Entrance Exam Notification to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EdCET Counselling||AP EdCET Hall Ticket|
|AP EdCET Answer Key||AP EDCET Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Top Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|