EDCIL India Limited Recruitment 2014
EdCIL (India) Limited, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has published a careers notification as EDCIL India Limited Recruitment 2014 to fill up the posts of Chief Consultant/ Senior Consultant/ Consultant. Capable and result oriented candidates may apply by filling the EDCIL application form in prescribed format till the last date.
|No. of Posts||06|
|Last Date to Apply||21.10.2014|
Other detailed information about EDCIL India Limited Recruitment 2014 is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Chief Consultant (Pedagogy)||Post Graduate Degree in Education|
|Senior Consultant (Gender)||Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences|
|Senior Consultant (Monitoring)||Post-graduate degree in Public Management / Economics / Social Sciences|
|Senior Consultant (Right To Education)||Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences Desirable: Ph.D in the field of Education and allied field|
|Senior Consultant (Civil Works)||Graduate in Civil Engineering / Architecture|
|Consultant (Civil Works)|
Note: Candidates must have relevant experience and skills as per the post applied.
Consolidated Range of Fee:
- Chief Consultant – Rs. 60,000/- to 90,000/- per month
- Senior Consultant – Rs. 50,000/- to 70,000/- per month
- Consultant – Rs. 40,000/- to 60,000/- per month
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must visit the official website edcilindia.co.in.
- Follow the “Careers” section.
- Choose the appropriate link.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application in prescribed format.
- Send the form with attested copies of certificates and one photograph to the address given below.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted with the name of position applied in Block Letters.
(SSA), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House,
18-A, Sector 16-A, (Film City), NOIDA – 201301”
Duly filled application should reach the office latest by 21.10.2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: for further details, visit the Official Notification.