A job notification regarding EESL Recruitment has been issued by Energy Efficiency Services Ltd. The organization invites capable aspirants for 138 vacant positions of Deputy Manager (Finance and Technical), Assistant Manager and Asstt. Officer. Contenders who are interested in EESL career can apply online against EESL Recruitment 2017 till the date 25-09-2017. The online registration will starts from 10-09-2017 and it is necessary for the candidates to download EESL Admit card for appearing in the written test.
Highlights of the page
Admit card will be issued from 01-10-2017 on the official website of the organization and the written test is going to be held on 15-10-2017. No aspirant will be allowed to attend the exam without the EESL hall ticket. After the written test, candidates will be short-listed for GD/interview round. Further information about EESL Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitment.com.
|Name of the organization||Energy Efficiency Services Ltd.|
|Name of the post||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Asstt. Officer|
EESL vacancy details:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Upper Age limit|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)(E3)||04||37 years|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)(E3)||04||37 years|
|Assistant Manager (E2)||01||37 years|
|Officer (E1)||01||30 years|
|Asstt. Officer Gr.II (Finance)(S1)||03||30 years|
|Asstt. Officer Gr.II (HR)(S1)||03||30 years|
|Assistant Manager (International Business)(E2)||02||37 years|
|Asstt. Engineer Gr.III (Technical)(S0)||115||27 years|
|Asstt. Engineer Gr.II (Contracts)(S1)||05||30 years|
The eligibility criteria are given below according to the post name:
- For Deputy Manager (Technical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Tech.
- For Deputy Manager (Finance): Aspirant should have done CA/ICWA.
- For Assistant Manager/ Officer: Associate Member of Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
- For Asstt. Officer Gr.II: Post graduate Degree/Equivalent course in HR
- For Assistant Manager (International Business): Graduate with Masters in International /Global Business
- For Asstt. Engineer: Diploma in Engineering/Tech.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
There are some relaxations in the age of reserved candidate i.e. 5 years for the ST and Ex-serviceman, 3 years for SC, 2 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD aspirants.
|Deputy Manager (Technical)(E3)||Rs.(29100- 54500)|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)(E3)||Rs.(29100- 54500)|
|Assistant Manager (E2)||Rs.(24900- 50500)|
|Officer (E1)||Rs.(20600- 46500)|
|Asstt. Officer Gr.II (Finance)(S1)||Rs.(16000- 35500)|
|Asstt. Officer Gr.II (HR)(S1)||Rs.(16000- 35500)|
|Assistant Manager (International Business)(E2)||Rs.60,000 p.m.|
|Asstt. Engineer Gr.III (Technical)(S0)||Rs.28,000 p.m.|
|Asstt. Engineer Gr.II (Contracts)(S1)||Rs.29,000 p.m.|
Importance of Admit card:
Aspirants need to bring Admit card at the time of written test. No candidate will get an entry in the examination without the call letter. So download the Admit card from the official website which is going to be issued very soon.
Aspirants have to appear in the written examination which is going to be held on 15-10-2017 and then some candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion /Interview round. The authority will select the contenders who perform well in the test and interview. So candidates need to prepare well for the test, the test patter is available below:
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Written Test Pattern:
|Grade||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for UR candidates|
Minimum qualifying marks for reserved categories will be 5% lower than the UR category and 10% for PWD candidates.
- Written test- 70
- Group Discussion- 15
- Interview- 15
Download PDF: EESL Recruitment
An application fee of Rs. 500/- for OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only) candidates and Rs.1000/- for all other categories is payable through NEFT in the EESL account. There is no application fee for candidates belong to SC/ST/PH.
How to apply for EESL Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants can visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.eeslindia.org
- Then hit on “HR Section” bar and select “Careers” option which is available at the top of the home page.
- After that press “Recruitment for the post of E3 and below” link and a new page will open on your screen.
- Download the PDF file and read all the details about EESL jobs.
- Then select “Press here to apply online” link and fill the EESL application form carefully.
- Upload your signature and your recent passport size photograph then hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the filled form for the further use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to apply for latest vacancy is 25-09-2017
- Admit card will be available from 01-10-2017
- Written test is going to be held on 15-10-2017
Aspirants can get more information about EESL Recruitment 2017-2018 through the Official link. If you have some suggestion then may write in the comment box and you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|