Energy Efficiency Services Limited has broadcasted a notification regarding EESL Recruitment 2016 for filling up various Director Posts for Finance and Projects and BD disciplines. Contenders, who are interested in applying for this latest opening against the said post, can apply by sending their application forms till the last date. Aspirants who are eager to apply for EESL Recruitment 2017 in the next year may check out this portal frequently as we’ll update it as soon as possible.
Organization is planning to hire eligible candidates so all those are fulfilling the below stated eligibility must send their applications along with required particulars on or before the last date of receipt of application should be reached . Participants, who are going to apply, can receive further information regarding EESL Jobs through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|Last date of receipt of applications||30th September, 2016|
- Director (Finance)
- Director (Projects and BD)
- Candidates should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA (Finance) with good academic records with relevant cumulative experience those who are applying for Director (Finance) post.
- Applicants applying for Director (Projects and BD) post must have Engineering Graduate from a recognized University/Institution with good 2 academic records. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.
Get Here: More MBA Jobs
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Maximum age of applying candidate should be 55 years as on 1st October, 2016.
Candidate who will be assured for the post will be getting Rs. 62000-80000(IDA Scale) per month + DA, HRA / Lease, Perks @47% of Basic Pay, Medical, EPF, Superannuation Fund contribution @ 9% of Basic plus DA, etc.
Selection will be on the basis of scrutiny of applications and selected aspirants will be called for interview process for final selection. Candidates may be eliminated at the level of scrutiny of applications or any stage of interview.
Read This: Interview Questions and Answers
Instructions to Apply for EESL Vacancy:
- Contenders who are willing to apply they can apply through official website that is www.eeslindia.org
- Then, press on “careers” tab given in middle of home page.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment for the post of Director (Projects) / Recruitment for the post of Director (Finance)” link for which you wish to apply for.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to hit suitable link for advertisement and application format.
- Read all the given instruction carefully and now you are required to download the Application format.
- Fill the downloaded application completely by furnishing complete details as asked in the application.
- Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements for the above post may send their duly filled-in application along with other testimonials, credentials and performance certificates if any.
- The Candidates working in Govt. Dept. / Public Sector undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
- The candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of ………..” on the top of the envelope.
- Applications, in the prescribed Application format along with relevant enclosures, are to be addressed as given below.
Shri Sudeep Bhar
Deputy General Manager (HR)
Energy Efficiency Services Limited
1st Floor, PDIL Bhawan, Sector-1
Last date of receipt of applications: 30th September, 2016 (5:00 PM)
Note: If you want to collect more information regarding EESL Careers, check this Official Link. To get more details about EESL Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may need to visit our web portal regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On