Energy Efficiency Services Ltd has dispersed a recent employment notification titled as EESL Recruitment. Organization is all set to recruit efficient and skilled candidates with the purpose to fill up the vacant position of Managers. Aspirants who wish to clutch this opportunity may apply for EESL Jobs by submitting their application forms through online mode on or before the closing date that is 25th November 2016. Detailed information related to EESL Recruitment 2017 is furnished on this web page, so stay tune with this portal.
Devoted Contenders who are looking for the government jobs and fulfill all the required eligibility may apply for EESL Vacancy by the submission of their filled applications following the simple steps which is mentioned for your convenience. Contenders can check the information about the Energy Efficiency Services Ltd Recruitment Advertisement from the below segment of this web page which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Energy Efficiency Services Ltd|
|Closing Date||25th November 2016|
- Chief General Manager
- General Manager
- Additional General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
EESL Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates, you want to apply for the said posts? If yes, then must determine the mentioned eligibility. Aspirants should have done Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology from the well known UGC/AICTE University or institution.
- Desirable qualification for the aforesaid positions is MBA (Mktg/Fin) and/or certificate of Energy Auditor/Energy Manager from the BEE.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
|Name of the posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Chief General Manager||52 years|
|Additional General Manager||47 years|
|Deputy General Manager|
Important Note: Relaxation in age will be given as SC/ST 5 years and OBC 3 years according to the rules of Energy Efficiency Services Ltd.
- Appliers who will be appointed for the post of Deputy General Manager, will get the inclusive amount of monthly salary as Rs. 43,200- 66,000 with other allowances.
- For rest of the positions, finalized aspirants will get the impressive amount of pay scale Rs. 51,300-73,000 per month for their hard work.
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their presentation level in Group Discussion/ Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Energy Efficiency Services Ltd.
Read Now: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to apply for EESL Recruitment?
- Contenders must go to the official website of the Energy Efficiency Services Ltd that is “www.eeslindia.org”.
- Now move the pointer to the “Careers” tab tailored in the homepage and open it.
- After that, choose and press on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Then read the whole content attentively.
- Now go to the “Hit here for Apply” tab and submit the details needed for Login.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully and correctly with full information.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature, all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for further usage.
Last date of Applying: 25th November 2016
To read other details you may open above provided Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to EESL Recruitment 2017.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|