EIC India Recruitment
Export Inspection Council has publicized an employment advertisement titled as EIC India Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates for filling up the Deputy Director, Section Officer & other posts. Job seekers fulfilling the requisite the eligibility criteria and willing to be the part of EIC, may apply for EIC India Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested aspirants may submit their applications through online mode on or prior to last date that is clearly mentioned below. Willing contenders may acquire remaining facts regarding EIC India Vacancy through this page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
EIC India Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Export Inspection Council|
|Total no. of seats||46|
|Last date to send online Application||10th February 2017|
EIC India Vacancies and Salary details:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay scale|
|Deputy Director||02||Rs. 15,600 -39,100/- +Rs.6600|
|Technical Officer||35||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-+ Rs.4200|
|Section Officer||07||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-+ Rs.4600|
|Accounts Officer||02||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-+ Rs.4200|
EIC India Recruitment: Official Notification
Applying candidate for Technical Officer Post must have possessed degree in engineering / technology / degree in science or equivalent qualification whereas candidates applying for any rest other post must attain degree with 5 years experience or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age limit of candidate applying for Deputy Director Post must be resided between 35 – 45 years and those applying for any rest other posy should have the age limit between 25 – 35 years as per the norms of organization.
Application Fee for EIC India Jobs:
Candidates belonging to general / OBC category need to pay an examination fee of Rs. 1000/- and application fee is exempted for SC / ST / PH / women candidates.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Initially verification of documents of the candidates will be done then they will be entertained for the interview round for final selection.
Want to Know?
How to apply for Export Inspection Council Recruitment?
- Candidates, who wish to apply for EIC India Recruitment, are first of all required to log on to official website of Engineers India Limited that is www.eicindia.gov.in.
- After this hit on “Latest Recruitment” link under what’s new section on the home page.
- Now, select ‘Filling up of various posts against Advertisement No 2016/02’ link available on next page for reading the advertisement.
- Aspirants need to go through all the detailed description carefully as given and after that hit on ‘Press here to apply’ link available on previous page.
- Now, start with filling an online application form by furnishing all required and mandatory fields with correct details and upload their resume and scanned passport size photograph (if required).
- At last press on ‘submit’ button and retain a copy of system generated complete application form for further reference.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date for applying Online: 10th February 2017
- End Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form: 17th February 2017
Candidates those who are willing to apply they may check the Official Link to acquire more about EIC India Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to grab updated information in this concern or you may subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates about this recruitment.
Get Other Relevant Job Options from below: