EIC India Recruitment 2014
- The Export Inspection Council of India (EIC) India has released a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Online Registration for these posts can be done through the official website.
- EIC is an export inspection under the Government of India. EIC invites talented and eligible aspirants for filling up the posts of Research Assistant & Trainee analysts for EIA (Export Inspection Agency).
- More relevant information such as Qualification, no. of vacancies and how to apply process are described on this page by recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
The Export Inspection Council of India (EIC)
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post Name and Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Total no. of Vacancies|
- Applicants must have possessed the Degree in Engineering/M.Sc/B.Sc. in required discipline from recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have the Experience in required field.
The Age limitation of the candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 20/02/2014. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government norms.
- Research Assistants: Rs.15000/-
- Trainee Analysts: Rs.12000/-
- Trainee Engineer: Rs. 13000/-
The Recruitment process will be done on their performance in Personal Interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
How to Apply?
Job hunters who are ready to work on the contract basis, they need to fill the application form in the prescribed format. Fill the entire details and ensure that your information must be true and complete.
Application should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed as “Application for Research Assistant, Trainee analysts & Trainee Engineer on contract basis” and must be reached at the mentioned address.
“The Joint Director, Export Inspection
Agency-Mumbai, Aman Chambers, 4th
Floor, 113, M.Karve Road, Mumbai-400 004”
Last date for the receipt of the application is 20-02-2014
To get the more details you must visit the Official Notification.