Elitmus Exam Pattern
By preparing from Elitmus Exam Pattern and syllabus, individuals mark their preparation stronger for PH Test (Hiring Potential Test). Elitmus Evaluation Private Limited Corporation is going to conduct Employability Test from 08-04-2018 to 06-05-2018 on various examination centers.
As many aspirants have the common question is their mind that is “What is the Test Pattern for CSE, ECE PH Test”? So for their convenience, we are providing the Elitmus 2018 Exam Pattern for CSE (Computer Science) & ECE (Electronic engineering) on this web page.
Jobs through Elitmus Exam:
Those contenders who will be able to crack the test will get placed in best reputed companies as Technical Trainee, Software Engineer, Credit Analyst, Business Associate, Software Associate and many others.
The complete Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018 is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and get the Elitmus exam pattern and syllabus.
Elitmus Exam Pattern
Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018:
- Elitmus test contains 60 questions.
- Every section of this test consists of 20 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections.
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Syllabus for Problem Solving Section of Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Verbal Ability Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||60-100 marks = 60-90 percentile|
Elitmus Negative Marking Scheme:
- According to Elitmus Exam Pattern Contenders, who will attempt more than 25% questions wrong in Elitmus Exam, then 1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- Elitmus 2018 Exam also contains Negative Marking, if you attempt more than 1/4th of total questions wrong,
- From 12 questions, if your 3 question s will wrong and 9 are correct then there is no provision of any negative marking.
- If you will attempt questions from which 8 questions are right and 4 wrong, then there is a Negative Marking for 4th question.
|Percentage of Wrongly Answered Questions||Marks will be Reduced|
|More than 25% questions wrong||1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer|
|More than 1/4th of total questions wrong|
Elitmus Exam Centers:
Get Here Details of: Elitmus Syllabus
Tips to Prepare for Elitmus Exam 2018
- Collect Elitmus Sample Papers or Previous Year Question Papers
- Check Elitmus Exam Dates and Elitmus Test Centres List.
- Go through updated Elitmus 2018 Syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Practice Elitmus online mock tests
Elitmus PH Test:
Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry. ELitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning.After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
If you want to know more about Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018–19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your queries about Elitmus exam pattern and syllabus 2018 (if any) by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|