Elitmus Exam Pattern
Students, who are preparing for ELitmus Employability Test, must check Elitmus Exam Pattern from this page.It is an Aptitude & Assessment Test which will be conducted by Elitmus Evaluation Private Limited Corporation.Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Reasoning & Verbal Ability are the section which added in Elitmus 2018 Test Pattern for CSE (Computer Science) & ECE (Electronic engineering).If you don’t know what is the Elitmus Test Pattern for CSE, ECE PH Test? Then must check this page and download Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018.
There are variouscompanies hiring for multiple positions likeAssociate Software Engineer, Eystem Engineer, Android or IOS Developers, Desktop Support and otherswith good packages. It is a national level assessment for all those, who are looking for entry level engineering jobs.Elitmus Evaluation Private Limited Corporationis fresher evaluation and recruitment bodywhich conducts ELitmus Employability Test. To get more details about Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018, candidates must checkout this page of recruiitmentresult.com.
Elitmus Exam Pattern
Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018:
- Elitmus test contains 60 questions.
- Every section of this test consists of 20 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections.
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Syllabus for Problem Solving Section of Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Verbal Ability Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||60-100 marks = 60-90 percentile|
Elitmus Negative Marking Scheme:
- Contenders, who will attempt more than 25% questions wrong in Elitmus Exam, then 1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- Elitmus 2018 Exam also contains Negative Marking, if you attempt more than 1/4th of total questions wrong,
- From 12 questions, if your 3 question s will wrong and 9 are correct then there is no provision of any negative marking.
- If you will attempt questions from which 8 questions are right and 4 wrong, then there is a Negative Marking for 4th question.
|Percentage of Wrongly Answered Questions||Marks will be Reduced|
|More than 25% questions wrong||1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer|
|More than 1/4th of total questions wrong|
Elitmus Exam Centers:
Get Here Details of: Elitmus Syllabus
Tips to Prepare for Elitmus Exam 2018
- Collect Elitmus Sample Papers or Previous Year Question Papers
- Check Elitmus Exam Dates and Elitmus Test Centres List.
- Go through updated Elitmus 2018 Syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Practice Elitmus online mock tests
Elitmus PH Test:
Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry. ELitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning.After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
Visit this Official Link to get more details about Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates about Elitmus Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|