Elitmus Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are going to appear in Elitmus pH Test can start their preparation with the help of updated Elitmus Exam Pattern 2019 given here. With the help of Elitmus Test Pattern you can easily analyse the branch-wise (CSE/ECE/EE) Marking Scheme, Total Questions Asked in Written Exam, Time Duration, etc.
Overview of Elitmus 2019 Exam:
|Examination Name||Elitmus PH Test (Hiring Potential Test)|
|Purpose of Examination||To Recruit Entry-Level Professionals|
|Examination date||02-05-2019 to 25-08-2019|
Elitmus Exam Pattern
Elitmus Exam Pattern 2019:
- Elitmus test contains 60 questions.
- Every section of this test consists of 20 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections.
Elitmus Exam Percentile
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Syllabus for Problem Solving Section of Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Verbal Ability Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||60-100 marks = 60-90 percentile|
Elitmus Negative Marking Scheme:
- According to Elitmus Exam Pattern Contenders, who will attempt more than 25% questions wrong in Elitmus Exam, then 1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- Elitmus 2019 Exam also contains Negative Marking, if you attempt more than 1/4th of total questions wrong,
- From 12 questions, if your 3 question s will wrong and 9 are correct then there is no provision of any negative marking.
- If you will attempt questions from which 8 questions are right and 4 wrong, then there is a Negative Marking for 4th question.
|Percentage of Wrongly Answered Questions||Marks will be Reduced|
|More than 25% questions wrong||1/2 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer|
|More than 1/4th of total questions wrong||Negative marking will be there|
More Links Related to Elitmus
|Elitmus Login||Check Here|
|Elitmus Exam Notification||Check Here|
|Elitmus Eligibility||Check Here|
|Elitmus Online Mock Tests||Check Here|
|Elitmus Sample Papers||Check Here|
|Elitmus Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|How To Prepare For Elitmus||Check Here|
|Elitmus Syllabus||Check Here|
|Hiring Potential Test (pH Test)|
Information for test takers
|Official Website||Press Here|
Elitmus Exam Centers:
Tips to Prepare for Elitmus Exam 2019
- Collect Elitmus Sample Papers or Previous Year Question Papers
- Check Elitmus Exam Dates and Elitmus Test Centres List.
- Go through updated Elitmus 2019 Syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Practice Elitmus online mock tests
Elitmus PH Test:
Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry. ELitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning.After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
Jobs through Elitmus Exam:
Those contenders who will be able to crack the test will get placed in best reputed companies as Technical Trainee, Software Engineer, Credit Analyst, Business Associate, Software Associate and many others.
The complete Elitmus Exam Pattern 2019 is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and get the Elitmus exam pattern and syllabus.
If you want to know more about Elitmus Exam Pattern 2019-20 then you can visit the Official Link given above. Clear your queries about Elitmus exam pattern and syllabus 2019 (if any) by posting your comments in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Study Apps for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||8 Ways To Build Self-Esteem In Teenagers|