Elitmus Pvt. Limited Corporation conducts Hiring Potential Test every week at respective examination centers. Before appearing in the Elitmus Exam, candidates must have proper knowledge about the test like Elitmus Exam syllabus, eligibility criteria, examination fees and others.
Those contenders who wish to attend the upcoming tests (08-04-2018 to 06-05-2018) are required to download the admit card through official website of the organization. They can prepare well for the exam with the help of exam pattern and syllabus.
|Highlights of the Page:|
The selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in exam and personal interview. Because of this Elitmus pH test (Hiring Potential Test), many freshers get the job in some reputed companies impressive salary package.
To grab further information about Elitmus Exam 2018–19, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Individuals who have done BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech or M.Sc(CS/IT) from any recognized university can attend the Elitmus pH Test.
check Here- More jobs by Qualification
Elitmus Exam Pattern 2018:
- Elitmus test contains 60 questions.
- Every section of this test consists of 20 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections.
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Syllabus for Problem Solving Section of Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Verbal Ability Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||60-100 marks = 60-90 percentile|
Hit Here>>> Elitmus Exam Pattern
Elitmus Examination 2018 Centers:
Elitmus Exam Syllabus 2018:
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equations
- Percentage & Interest
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
- Data Tabulation based Questions
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
- cryptarithmetic Problem
- Arrangement Based Problems
- Bar Graphs/Pie Charts
Verbal Ability Syllabus:
- Questions Related To Grammatical Concepts
- Reading Comprehension
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Fill in the blanks
Get Here>>> Elitmus Syllabus
Elitmus Admit Card 2018:
Individuals can download the call letter 1 or 2 days before the Elitmus pH Exam. For this, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization and make register themselves and hit on the admit card request option. You will get it via e-mail.
Elitmus pH Exam Fee:
Currently, the pH Test fee is Rs. 1003/- which can be paid either through demand draft or debit/ credit card or by net banking. It is compulsory to pay the amount for all the individuals who want to attend Elitmus pH Exam.
How to Crack Elitmus Exam 2018?
- Collect Elitmus Sample Papers or Previous Year Question Papers
- Go through updated Elitmus 2018 Syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Practice Elitmus online mock tests
Get Here>>> How to Prepare for Elitmus
Elitmus Exam Details:
- Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry.
- Elitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning.
- After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
Check Here- How to Prepare For Written Examination
Elitmus Exam Dates and Centers:
|Location||Exam Date||Last date to Apply|
Get Here List Of: Best Career Opportunities
Job seekers can visit the Official Link and they will get the further details about Elitmus Exam 2018–19. If you want to ask something about Elitmus Test then you may write it in the given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Recruitment|
|Reasons Why Are You Still Jobless||Latest Private Jobs|
|Ways to Be Happy at Work||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Plan To Change Current Job|
|Ways To Be Professional at Work|