Elitmus Exam 2019 is going to commence from 02-05-2019 at various locations across India. Thus, candidates who are seeking for Entry Level Engineering Jobs can apply for Elitmus PH Test by submitting Elitmus Application Form through online mode till 22-08-2019. Moreover, to acquire further details concerning Elitmus Eligibility, Elitmus Exam Fees and Elitmus Registration Process go through the below given page.
Elitmus Exam 2019 Overview:
- Conducting Body: Elitmus
- Exam Type: Hiring Potential Test (pH Test)
- Exam Date: 02-05-2019 to 25-08-2019
- Purpose of Examination: To Recruit Entry-Level Professionals
- Dates to Apply for Elitmus PH Test: 30-04-2019 to 22-08-2019
- Official Website: www.elitmus.com
Elitmus Exam Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who have decided to apply for Elitmus 2019 Exam should have done BE/B. Tech, MCA, ME/M. Tech or M. Sc. (CS/IT) from any recognized university or institute.
Elitmus pH Exam Fee
Candidates who are going to apply for Elitmus pH Exam are required to submit an amount of Rs.920/- as exam fee. Fee can be paid using demand draft or via debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Elitmus Exam Details
- Through this exam, candidates will get job in the field of IT industry.
- Elitmus Employability Test is a pen & paper based aptitude test which has three sections – quantitative aptitude, verbal ability & Data Interpretation and Reasoning.
- After conducting this exam, organization call test-takers for interview on the basis of score in PH Test.
Links Related To Elitmus
|Elitmus Eligibility||Check Details|
|Elitmus Exam Pattern||Check Details|
|Elitmus Syllabus||Check Details|
|How to Prepare for eLitmus||Check Details|
|Elitmus Sample Papers||Check Details|
|Elitmus Login||Check Details|
|Elitmus Mock Test||Check Details|
|Main Link To Book Elitmus Exam Centre & Date||Press Here|
|Official Link to Register for Elitmus||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Elitmus Exam Pattern 2019
- Elitmus test contains 60 questions.
- Every section of this test consists of 20 questions.
- Time duration of paper is of 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Each question carries 10 marks in all the sections.
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Syllabus for Problem Solving Section of Elitmus pH Test||30-60 marks = 70-95 percentile|
|Verbal Ability Syllabus for Elitmus pH Test||60-100 marks = 60-90 percentile|
Elitmus Exam Syllabus 2019
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equations
- Percentage & Interest
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
- Data Tabulation based Questions
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
- crypt arithmetic Problem
- Arrangement Based Problems
- Bar Graphs/Pie Charts
Verbal Ability Syllabus:
- Questions Related To Grammatical Concepts
- Reading Comprehension
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Fill in the blanks
Elitmus Examination 2019 Centers
Elitmus Admit Card 2019
Individuals can download the call letter 2 days before the Elitmus pH Exam. For this, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization and required to register themselves. Afterwards, hit on the admit card request option link. You will get the Elitmus 2019 Admit Card link via e-mail.
How to Crack Elitmus Exam 2019?
- Collect Elitmus Sample Papers or Previous Year Question Papers.
- Go through updated Elitmus 2019 Syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Examination
Document Required for Elitmus pH Test
Candidates appearing for Elitmus PH Exam are required to bring below given documents in original. Have a look!!
- ID Requirement:Government-issued ID (like Driving license, passport, Voter Id card etc). Printout of e-Aadhar is not accepted.
- Documents Requirement: Xth, XIIth, Graduation/Post graduation mark sheets (Final year students need to carry the marks sheets available till date).
- Other essentials: eLitmus Admit Card with photo pasted.
Process to Apply for Elitmus 2019 Exam
Aspirants who want to apply for Potential Test are advised to follow below given instructions. Have a look!!
- First of all visit the official website that is www.elitmus.com
- After visiting the official website, press on “Register” link that is available at right side of homepage.
- Then register yourself by filling required details.
- After that come back on homepage and hit on “See full list” link that is given under “Upcoming Tests” head.
- Now as per your convenience, choose location of the test centre and exam date.
- After selecting appropriate location and test date, login to apply.
- Fill required details and upload suitable documents.
- Finally, submit the dully filled details.
Elitmus Exam Dates:
|Dates Apply for Elitmus PH Test||30-04-2019 to 22-08-2019|
|Elitmus Exam Date||02-05-2019 to 25-08-2019|
Elitmus Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: Whom should I contact in case of any issue or query concerning Elitmus Test 2019?
Ans: Candidates can call on below given numbers in case of any issue or query concerning Elitmus Test 2019
- For Fee Payment, Admit Card, Scores related queries: +91 7259 1047 92
- For Specific queries about Job Applications, Interview: +91 9900 1200 23
Ques 2: Is there any negative marking in Elitmus 2019 Exam?
Ans: Yes, there is negative marking in Elitmus 2019 Exam. However, Negative marking will be applicable only if more than 25% of the questions attempted by candidates are incorrect.
Ques 3: In case I am not happy with my pH Score. Can I re-take the pH test?
Ans: Yes, you can re-apply for pH test, as there is no restriction to apply for Elitmus Exam and during shortlisting your best score will be considered.
Ques 4: When will I get my Elitmus Admit Card?
Ans: Contenders will get Elitmus Hall Ticket 2 days before the date of the pH test.
Job seekers can visit the Official Link given above to acquire more information regarding Elitmus Exam 2019. If you want to ask something about Elitmus Test then you may write it in the given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|