Epass Karnataka Scholarship
Karnataka Government has launched Epass Karnataka Scholarship for providing incentives to students of different categories that have good academic records but unable to pay the fees. Eligibility criteria, application filling process, documents required etc details are given here. Also check last date to apply for the registration form.
Epass Karnataka Scholarship
Epass Karnataka Scheme Details:
|Name||Epass Karnataka Scholarship|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
Check out Epass Karnataka Eligibility, Incentive Amount and other necessary details through the below segment of this page.
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||Post-matriculation level of education are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) Annual family income should be less than INR 1.50 Lakhs (for Category 1) and INR 2 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories)|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||Post-matric level students in Government/ Government-aided/ housing colleges. Annual family income should be less than INR 2.50 Lakhs (for category 1) and INR 5 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories)|
|Fee Concession (FC) Scheme||PG Courses pursuing candidates can also apply for the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship. Annual family income should be below INR 1 Lakh (for category 1) and INR 2.50 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories)|
Check Out Available: List of Scholarships
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Amount Details:
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||Scholarship up to INR 3,500 per annum|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||INR 1,500 per month for 10 months|
|Fee Concession (FC) Scheme||Training Fee Laboratory Fee Sports Fee Readers Charge up to INR 1,750 per annum|
How to apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship Registration Form?
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to visit the official website i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After that, choose suitable link of Karnataka Epass Scholarship under “student Zone” section appearing on the home page.
- Enter all the details carefully in the online form and upload all relevant documents.
- Verify the form once and press on “Submit” button to complete the Karnataka Epass Scholarship Application Form.
To apply for Epass Karnataka scholarship, the following documents are required:-
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
Press Here: Karnataka ePASS Official Website
How to Check Epass Karnataka Application Status and Application Number?
- After visiting the official website, candidates need to press on the “Student Services” option appearing in the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, choose “Application Status/Know your Application Number” from the drop down list.
- Login using your credentials and enter details such as Application no., Academic year, SSLC Pass year etc
- At last, press on the “Get Status/Get details” button.
Official Link: Application Status
Official Link: Know Your Application Number
Download Pratibha Puruskar Scholarship Acknowledgement:
- Follow the given steps to download Pratibha acknowledgment:-
- Go to “STUDENT SERVICE” section appearing at the menu bar of the home page.
- From drop-down menu list, hit on “Pratibha Acknowledgement” option.
- Enter the details such as Application Reference Number, SSLC Pass Type, SSLC Registration Number, SSLC Passing Year, Date of Birth etc
- Fill the captcha code and press on “Download Acknowledgement” button.
Official Link: Pratibha Acknowledgment
Last Date to apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2021: To be notified
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department,
No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
All the details mentioned on this page about Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2021 is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Go through it and acquire the complete details before applying for the registration process.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Do Toppers Study?||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||National Scholarship Portal|