31 JE, AEE & Other Vacancies are available in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)!! Candidates having the given criteria can send application for EPFO Recruitment from 11-01-2019 to 26-02-2019. For collecting complete details regarding EPFO Bharti, move your cursor downwards.
|EPFO Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|EPFO Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
EPFO Delhi Vacancies Details
- Name of the Organization: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
- Name of the EPFO Vacancies: JE, AEE & Other
- Number of Vacancies: 31
- Start Date to Submit Application Form: 11-01-2019
- Last Date To apply For EPFO Delhi Recruitment: 26-02-2019
Do You Know About Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Recruitment Criteria?
- Holding Analogous Post On Regular Basis In The parent cadre/ department or
- With 5 years regular service in level 12 of the pay matrix with grade pay of Rs. 7600/-in the parent cadre/ department.
- Degree in civil engineering
- 10 year professional experience.
Find Here: Engineering Jobs
As per The Norms
Which Are The EPFO 31 Vacancies?
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Chief Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||22|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What Is The EPFO Recruitment Procedure?
What Is EPFO Pay Scale?
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Chief Engineer (Civil)||Level 13 Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||Level 11 Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Level 10 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level 6 Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Level 6 Rs. 9300 to 34800/- Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
What Is The Procedure To Apply Online For EPFO Recruitment?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.epfindia.gov.in
- Move your cursor toward “Miscellaneous” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “Recruitment” link presented under this section.
- Press on “PDF” link available in front of “Filling up of the posts on deputation basis in EPFO”.
- EPFO Recruitment Notification will show at your computer screen in PDF form.
- Ensure requirements from EPFO Notification.
- Eligible candidates have to download EPFO Application Form.
- Fill asked details in the format and send enclosed form to the correct postal address.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Where Enclosed Application Form Would Be Sent?
Sh. Sanjay Bisht, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
FAQ’s Related To EPFO Recruitment
Question1: With Which Document Should Be The Application Form Accompanied?
Answer: The application should be accompanied with the copies APARs duly attested for the preceding five years and latest vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and list of major/ minor penalty imposed, if any, during the last 10 years.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Question2: Is TA/DA Admissible?
Answer: No Transfer TA/DA will be paid on reputation.
Question3: What Is The Tenure Of Deputation?
Answer: Three Years and extendable upto 5 years
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
EPFO Recruitment Advertisement
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is all set to transmit vacancy notification entitled as EPFO Recruitment. The candidates are required to check their eligibility and if they satisfy the required eligibility criteria than they can apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization invites online applications are invited for JE, AEE & Other Vacancies. Those contenders who are interested and want to be part of this organization can apply for EPFO Recruitment by sending their application form.
For more updates regarding EPFO Recruitment 2019, be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service.
Latest Recruitment On 12-01-2019: