ERNET India Recruitment
ERNET India has promulgated a latest notification regarding ERNET India Recruitment. Organization is looking for young, energetic and dedicated candidates for filling up various Technical Assistant Post. Contenders who wish to join this reputed organization can apply against ERNET India Jobs by filling the application in prescribed format. Candidates fulfilling the all essential eligibility criteria are requested to apply as soon as possible before the last date ends. This page contains all the updated latest info on ERNET India Recruitment 2017, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
Candidates willing to get hired in this reputed organization must ensure their eligibility for being eligible to the stated post. For getting further details regarding ERNET India Application Form for stated posts you must go through the given notification which is framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look on the below provided information before applying so as to attain detailed facts.
ERNET India Recruitment
|Organizing Body||ERNET India|
|Last date of receipt of Application||12th December 2016|
Required Qualification Detail:
Applier must be having the Diploma in engineering / B.Sc. in related field with minimum 60 % marks or possessing DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized institute.
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years as on last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per GOI norms.
ERNET India Recruitment 2017: Download Official Notification
Shortlisted applicant will be receiving the monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
Hiring Process for ERNET India Vacancy:
Engagement of hard working and talented candidates will be made based on academic record and experience requirement. Only screened in candidates will be called for further selection process.
Get Here: Latest Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for ERNET India Recruitment:
- Unreserved category appliers need to submit Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of demand draft in favor of ERNET India, New Delhi along with application.
- SC / ST / OBC / women candidates are exempted from application fee.
Procedure to fill ERNET Various Jobs Application:
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for this recruitment notification need to visit official website of organization that is www.ernet.in.
- After visiting the website, you need to, press “Careers” link available at menu bar of homepage.
- Now, hit on “Advertisement for the Post of Technical Assistant” link foe getting the official notification and choose “Application Form for Technical Assistant” link for downloading the concerned application format.
- Then go through the notification carefully and aspirants need to ensure their eligibility for the post.
- Thereafter, applicants must fill the form with complete details in correct manner and attach essential documents with form.
- Lastly, envelope containing filled application must be super scribed “Application for the Post of…………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is mentioned in the official notification.
Registrar & Director (P&A),
ERNET India, 5th Floor, Block I,
A Wing, DMRC Building, IT Park,
Shastri Park, New Delhi – 110053
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of application: 12th December 2016
If you are one of aspirant who want to get complete details related to above said advertisement then you need to check Official Notification which is available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|