ERNET India Recruitment
National Research and Education Network has published an advertisement titled as ERNET India Recruitment. Organization is going to hire capable candidates for filling up various vacant posts as Project Manager, Quality Testing Manager, and Project Engineer. The organization is going to organize walk-in-interview for the selection of candidates. Walk-in is going to be held on 20-2-2017 / 21-2-2017. Candidates who are looking for jobs can apply for this latest job opportunity. Interested candidates can fill online application forms, if they meet eligibility. All the updates about recruitment is available on this page, you can read all details by scrolling down.
Highlights Of The Page
ERNET (Education and Research Network) is An Autonomous Society under Ministry of Electronics And Information Technology. It is serving 1300 institutions all over the India. Candidates, who want to get these jobs, can apply by submitting their online forms before the date of closing. You can see all important information about ERNET India Recruitment 2017 through this page that is well designed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com keep reading!!!!
ERNET India Recruitment
|Name of Organization||ERNET|
|Date of Interview||Check Below|
|Quality Testing Manager||02|
The participants who are going to apply for the vacancies must have diploma in B.Tech/BE in (IT, CS, EC) or MCA with 3 years’ post qualification experience.
Age and criteria:
|Project Manager||35 Years|
|Quality Testing Manager||30 Years|
|Project Engineer||30 Years|
Salary details of ERNET India Recruitment:
- Project Manager: Rs 40000/- Per Month
- Quality Testing Manager: Rs 35000/- Per Month
- Project Engineer: Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Other benefits as allowance will also be given as per organization norms.
Selection will be done on the bases of candidate’s performance at the time of walk-in-interview. That participant who performed excellently will get selected for the post.
How to apply for ERNET India Recruitment:
- Firstly you should log on to official website of ERNET i.e. www.ernet.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab, mentioned on the top of the page.
- After that you need to press on appropriate link visible on the page.
- Now you will get a PDF, contains all the information about recruitment. You need to read all that information carefully.
- You should log on to registration.ernet.in for online pre-registration.
- You will see all the important details about recruitment visible on your computer screen.
- Now you have to fill application form correctly and tap on “submit” button at the bottom of page and take a printout of it.
- Must bring this printout of application form along with copies of certificates at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
- Participant should reach before 30 min. of interview at the respective address mentioned below.
5th Floor, Block I, “A” Wing,
DMRC Building, IT Park,
Shastri Park, Delhi- 110053
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
|Project Manager||20th February 2017||10:00 Am to 01:00 Pm|
|Quality Testing Manager||20th February 2017||02:00 Pm to 04:00 Pm|
|Project Engineer||21th February 2017||10:00 Am Onwards|
We tried to pass all the necessary information about ERNET India Recruitment 2017 on this single page. For rest information about recruitment you need to go through official website which is mentioned above. By the help of official website you can also see official notification so that you’ll be able to compare your eligibility/age and other information with mentioned details in it. Any question/query/problem regarding this recruitment you can ask in comment box, we’ll solve your problem shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|