ERNET India Recruitment 2019
Education and Research Network (ERNET), India has released the job notification towards ERNET India Recruitment 2019. There are various vacancies such as Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator and others are available in the organization. Candidates can apply for ERNET India Recruitment till 07-04-2019.
Highlights of ERNET India Recruitment:
|Conducting Body||Education and Research Network (ERNET), India|
|Post Name||Stenographer/JHT/Assistant and others|
|Number of Vacancy||04|
|Last Date to apply||07-04-2019|
ERNET India Recruitment 2019
Q 1: ERNET India Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
Q 2: What is the Required Qualification for ERNET India Jobs?
Candidates must have passed 12th/graduation exam to apply for Education and Research Network (ERNET), India Recruitment.
Q 3: What is the Age Limitation for ERNET India Job Vacancy?
- 56 years
Q4: How much salary will be given to the ERNET India Employees?
|Post Name||Salary Slab|
|Stenographer||25500-81100/- Per Month|
|Junior Assistant||25500-81100/- Per Month|
|Junior Hindi Translator||35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Accountant||35400-112400/- Per Month|
Q 5: What is the ERNET India Selection Process?
Q 6: How to apply for ERNET India Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly you should log on to official website of ERNET i.e. www.ernet.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab, mentioned on the top of the page.
- After that you need to press on appropriate link visible on the page.
- Now you will get a PDF, contains all the information about recruitment. You need to read all that information carefully.
- You should log on to registration.ernet.in for online pre-registration.
- You will see all the important details about recruitment visible on your computer screen.
- Now you have to fill application form correctly and tap on “submit” button at the bottom of page and take a printout of it.
Block -1, A Wing, 5th Floor,
DMRC IT Park, Shastri Park,
Delhi, 110053 Delhi
Press Here For: ERNET India Official Link
Last Date to Apply: 07-04-2019
ERNET India Recruitment Notification 2019:
Candidates who are looking for ERNET India jobs can apply for this latest job opportunity. Interested candidates can fill online application forms, if they meet eligibility. All the updates about recruitment is available on this page, you can read all details from here.
ERNET (Education and Research Network) is An Autonomous Society under Ministry of Electronics And Information Technology. It is serving 1300 institutions all over the India. Candidates, who want to get these jobs, can apply by submitting their online forms before the date of closing.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
We tried to pass all the necessary information about ERNET India Recruitment 2019 on this single page. For rest information about recruitment you need to go through official website which is mentioned above.
Latest Recruitment On 19-02-2019