ESAF Bank Syllabus
ESAF Small Finance Bank releases notification to invite candidates for filling up various vacant position of branch Heads, sales officers and others. Applying contenders for ESAF Bank Recruitment must check ESAF Bank Syllabus to qualify the selection procedure.
Contenders can download the new ESAF Bank Exam Syllabus PDF of SO/RO/Credit-Sales Officer and Test Pattern separately or check the complete ESAF Small Finance Bank Syllabus 2018 by moving their cursor downwards on this page.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Syllabus:
Below provided ESAF Bank Syllabus For Credit-Sales Officer, Relationship Officer and Exam Pattern can help you to do preparation of the examination while you can acknowledge the complete details about the topics from which questions will be asked in the examination.
So what are you waiting for? Scroll down this page and get the complete details about ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018 which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have glance!!!!
ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018 (Update):
|Name of the organization||ESAF Small Finance Bank|
|Name Of The posts||Branch Heads, Sales Officers And Others|
|No of vacancies||3000|
|Last date to apply against ESAF Bank Recruitment||21-05-2018|
ESAF Bank Syllabus
ESAF Bank Syllabus acts as a best resource to plan out preparation. All applied aspirants for ESAF Exam may go through below presented Evangelical Social Action Forum Bank Syllabus & exam pattern. Go through all topics from Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Data Analysis and interpretation, general/ Economy/Banking Awareness & English & sketch your studies.
ESAF Bank Exam Syllabus for Sales Officer Exam: Reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Problem solving added in ESAF Bank Syllabus
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Figure classification
Read Here: How to Prepare for Reasoning
For ESAF Bank Exam: Computer Awareness Syllabus
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Computer Definition
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- History of Modern Computer
- parts of Computer
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- History and Future of Computers
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
types of Computer
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Difference between Input and Output Device
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Database Basics
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Computer abbreviation added in ESAF Bank Syllabus
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Shortcut Keyset
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Input /Output Devices
- Number System
- Operating System Basics
- Memory and storage device
- Computer Abbreviation
- Microsoft-Office added in ESAF Bank Syllabus
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
ESAF Bank Specialist Officer Syllabus for General Awareness Exam:
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- International Relations and Events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on India Statehood
- Policies, Physical, Social and
- Economic Geography of India added in ESAF Bank Syllabus
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
Check Out: How To Prepare For GK
Banking Awareness Syllabus for ESAF Bank Sales Officer Exam
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- Banking Concepts
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Commercial Banking
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Institutional Financing added in ESAF Bank Syllabus
- Investment and Exchange
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- International financial organization
- Cash Management
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Tricks to Learn Taglines of Banks
- Banking Terms
- List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, RRB and RBI Exams
- Banking Terms in Easy Language
- Basic Financial and Banking Terms
ESAF Bank Credit Officer English Exam Syllabus:
- Sentence correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages added in ESAF Bank Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Antonyms etc.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for English
ESAF Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The Phase I – Registration of Candidate
- Phase II – Shortlisting
- Phase III – Calls for Assessment: Candidates must carry the required documents given below:
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- ID Card
- Experience Letter
- The Phase IV – Objective Test
- Phase V – Group Discussion
- Phase VI – Preliminary Interview
- The Phase VII – Final Interview
- Phase VIII – Announcement of Results
Get Here: ESAF Bank Syllabus
ESAF Bank Sales Officer Credit Officer Exam Pattern:
ESAF Bank Test Pattern 2018 will help you in knowing paper analysis.
- Questions in ESAF Bank exam are asked from Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis and interpretation & General/Economy/Banking Awareness.
- Time duration of ESAF Bank paper is of 1 hour.
- ESAF Bank Credit Officer 2018 paper is of 75 marks.
|Sr. No||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||75 marks||1 hour|
|3.||Data Analysis and interpretation|
Read Here: Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams
To avail more information about ESAF Bank Syllabus 2018, have a sight at its Official Link. You may bookmark this page by using Ctrl+D to get time to time updated details of ESAF Bank Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||ESAF Bank Recruitment|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|