ESIC Admit Card
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released ESIC Admit Card on the official website. Candidates, who are going to take part in Steno & UDC Mains Examination on 01-09-2019, is now able to download ESIC Hall Ticket from this page as ESIC Admit Card Download link is available here.
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Released|
|Category||ESIC Hall Tickets|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
ESIC Admit Card 2019
How to ESIC Admit Card Download?
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is www.esic.nic.in to download the ESIC Call Letter.
- Go through the “Recruitments” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow the Link of “here to download E-Admit Card for appearing in Written Examination for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer”.
- Enter Registration No/ Roll No and Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY) to download ESIC Hall Ticket 2019.
- Press on “Login” button and ESIC Exam Admit Card will display at your computer screen.
- Download ESIC UDC Admit Card and Save ESIC Steno Admit Card at the desktop.
- Keep ESIC UDC Stenographer Hall Ticket safely for exam purpose.
ESIC UDC Hall Ticket Download
|ESIC UDC Admit Card||Download Here|
|ESIC UDC & Steno Exam Date Notice||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|ESIC Recruitment||Check Here|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
|ESIC Results||Check Here|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
Duration: 2 Hour
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
ESIC Exam Pattern 2019 for Stenographer Exam:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100||70 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 Mins|
|General Awareness||50||50||25 Mins|
Also Check: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Details Available At ESIC Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- Exam Center
- Medium of Question Paper
Things Required With ESIC Admit Card
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Check Out: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Things Prohibited At ESIC Exam Center
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
ESIC Steno & UDC Hall Ticket Download:
Candidates are informed that Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct Written Examination for the Recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer.
The Phase – II Mains Examination are scheduled to be held on 01-09-2019. The link for downloading ESIC Call Letter for appearing in the above examinations is now available on ESIC website.
Must Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
ESIC Exam Dates:
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Date: 01-09-2019
To know more about the ESIC Admit Card 2019 you may be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service also for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|