ESIC Admit Card
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is going to release ESIC Admit Card on the official website. Candidates, who are going to take part in Steno Mains & UDC Prelims Examination, will soon be able to download ESIC Hall Ticket from this page. ESIC Exam Date has been released. ESIC UDC & Stenographer Exam will be held on 14-07-2019.
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2019
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Posts||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer|
|Total ESIC Vacancies||1934|
|ESIC UDC Preliminary Exam Date||14-07-2019 (Sunday)|
|ESIC Stenographer Main Exam Date||14-07-2019 (Sunday)|
|ESIC Paramedical/Staff Nurse Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
ESIC Admit Card 2019
How to ESIC Admit Card Download?
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is www.esic.nic.in to download the ESIC Call Letter.
- Go through the “Recruitments” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow the Link of “here to download E-Admit Card for appearing in Written Examination for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer”.
- Enter Registration No/ Roll No and Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY) to download ESIC Hall Ticket 2019.
- Press on “Login” button and ESIC Exam Admit Card will display at your computer screen.
- Download ESIC UDC Admit Card and Save ESIC Steno Admit Card at the desktop.
- Keep ESIC UDC Stenographer Hall Ticket safely for exam purpose.
ESIC UDC Stenographer Hall Ticket Download
|ESIC Recruitment||Check Here|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
|ESIC Results||Check Here|
|ESIC UDC & Steno Exam Date Notice||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
ESIC Upper Division Clerk Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted for 1 hour.
- The Questions will be in Bilingual Pattern.
- The marks will be awarded in the given exam pattern.
|Test Name||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence& Reasoning||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|English Comprehension||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
- The time duration for the examination is allocated as 130 Minutes
- The Prelims Examination will be based on Multiple Choice Questions
- The Version will be Bilingual except English Language and Comprehension.
- There will be negative marks for both the Posts of 1/4 Marks for each wrong answers.
|Name of The Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language And Comprehension||100 Questions||70 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50 Questions||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness||50 Questions||25 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||130 Minutes|
Also Check: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Details Available At ESIC Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- Exam Center
- Medium of Question Paper
Things Required With ESIC Admit Card
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Check Out: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Things Prohibited At ESIC Exam Center
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
ESIC Steno & UDC Hall Ticket Download:
Candidates are informed that Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct Written Examination for the Recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer.
The Phase – I Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Phase-I Main Examination for recruitment to the post of Stenographer are scheduled to be held on 14th July, 2019 (Sunday). The link for downloading Call Letter for appearing in the above examinations shall be made available shortly on ESIC website.
Must Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
ESIC Exam Dates:
- ESIC UDC Preliminary Exam Date – 14-07-2019 (Sunday)
- ESIC Stenographer Main Exam Date – 14-07-2019 (Sunday)
To know more about the ESIC Admit Card 2019 you may be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service also for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|