ESIC Admit Card
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Admit Card for the candidates who are going to appear in the Stenography Test (Part- II) and Computer Skill Test (Part-III) Exam for the post of UDC. The skill test for Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh examination is going to be conduct on 24.09.2017. Aspirants who desire to download Employees State Insurance Corporation hall tickets can visit the Official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation. It is essential for you to carry ESIC Admit Card 2017 in the examination centre to get permission to be seated in the examination hall.
Over-view of page:
After getting the Employees State Insurance Corporation hall ticket you can paste a recent colored postcard size photograph in the designated area. You must check the entire details in the ESIC Admit Card 2018, after acquiring it. You can also access to the direct link to get your ESIC steno admit card or if you want ESIC Admit Card 2018 in a more easy manner then you can follow the simple guidelines mentioned on this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to download ESIC Admit Card:
- Aspirants willing to download ESIC Hall Ticket need to log on to official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation which is esic.nic.in
- After visiting home page, move your cursor towards “What’s new” Section and choose “Recruitments” tab.
- Press on “HIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD E-ADMIT CARD OF SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF UDC AND STENO” link.
- New page consisting details like “Application number” & “Date of birth” will appear in front of you as seen in image here.
- Enter asked details like “Application number” & “Date of birth’.
- Hit on “Submit” option.
- Your ESIC stenographer admits card page will open up.
- Download ESIC Exam Admit Card and get hard copy of same and bring it during ESIC steno skill test.
Download Here>>> ESIC Admit Card Notice
ESIC Admit Card
ESIC computer skill test Paper Pattern:
- It includes preparation of two Power Point Presentations/Slides on MS-Power Point.
- This paper is of 10 Marks.
Here, applicant need to type a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word-20 Marks.
Aspirants have to prepare Table/Database in MS-Excel. This paper is of 20 marks.
|Division of section||Working||Distribution of marks|
|Part A||preparation of two Power Point Presentations/Slides on MS-Power Point||10|
|Part B||Type a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word||20|
|Part C||Table/Database in MS-Excel||20|
|Total Marks||50 marks|
- Exam Duration – 30 Min
- Qualifying Criteria: 17 marks out of total 50 marks irrespective of Marks Obtained in each part
Get Complete Detailed: ESIC Exam Syllabus
Important Points about Employees State Insurance Corporation:
Employees State Insurances corporation laid its foundation stones on 24th February 1952 on (ESIC Day) in Kanpur. Every year, it conducts recruitment exams to select the applicable and eligible applicants on various vacant positions of Stenographer. Main objective of organizing exam is to appoint well qualified aspirants on Stenographer positions. Applicants who have enrolled for ESIC computer skill test may download their ESIC Call Letter now.
Obligatory Documents while appearing for computer skill test:
- Contenders should bring call letter at the respective Examination Centre along with original photo ID proof viz. Office ID, passport, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. for verification.
- In case, you are not having ESIC test admit card, then you will not allowed to sit in the examination.
- Carry two Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) for filling required particulars in the examination.
- Paste latest Coloured Postcard Size (4″ x 6″) headshot photograph (i.e. the focus of the photograph should be on the candidates face) of his/her own in the designated space in the Employees State Insurance Corporation Call Letter.
- Aspirants whose photograph or signature is not appearing in the E-Admit Card are advised to bring photocopy of their Online Application Form along with two recent passport size Photograph in addition to latest Coloured Postcard Size (4″ x 6″) headshot photograph.
Check Here: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Point to be kept in mind:
Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipment are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
Date of UDC part II examination: 24.09.2017
Individuals may download ESIC Admit Card 2017–2018 directly through this direct Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Result|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How to Get in the Mood to Study|