ESIC Admit Card
ESIC Admit Card 2016 has been issued by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for those who are going to appear in recruitment exam. Organization is going to conduct Trial Test from 06th June to 14th June 2016 for selection to UDC & MTS Posts under meritorious sportsperson quota. Candidates who are shortlisted for trial test they may get ESIC Call Letter from this page.
Candidates may also download their ESIC Hall Ticket from official site through online mode by taking some necessary instructions which are stated below. Candidates may get complete details regarding ESIC Admit Card 2016 from below section of this page written by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Process to download ESIC Admit Card:
- Aspirants are advised to visit official site of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation that www.esic.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- On next page select “HIT HERE FOR DOWNLOADING E-CALL LETTER FOR FIELD TRIAL FOR THE POST OF UDC and MTS under MSP QUOTA in ESIC” link.
- After that call letter page will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Now enter the required details such as Registration Id and press “Submit” button.
- Now Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it and take print out of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Read Also: – How to Download Admit Card?
ESIC Admit Card
Want to know amazing facts of ESIC:
ESIC is also known as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and it is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. The main purpose of Employees State Insurance Corporation is to select eligible and interested contenders for various posts by conducting various recruitment examinations.
More Than 2000 Government Jobs – Check Here
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to appear in test they may download the call letter from below provided official link. The candidate must bring e-call letter at the respective field trial center along with original photo ID proof viz. Office/Student ID, Passport, Voter card, Adhar card, PAN card, driving license for verification. Candidate must bring all original certificates for verification at the time of field trial. Candidate is advised not to bring valuable things during field trial. ESIC will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Documents Bring at the time of Trial Test:
- Aspirant must bring his/her personal sports equipment viz. table tennis/badminton racket, bows & arrows, boxing gloves, swimming costumes etc. during field trial.
- Aspirant must also bring a set of all his/her self-attested Xerox certificates (date of birth, educational eligibility, sports eligibility and category if any) along with their original certificates at the time of field trial.
- Aspirant must also bring sports certificate in the prescribed pro-forma provided by ESI-Corporation duly filled and issued by the concerned sports authority.
Date of Trial Test: From 06th June to 14th June 2016
Candidates may download their ESIC Admit Card 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|