ESIC Admit Card
ESIC Admit Card has been released!! To participate in the written examination on 26th Feb 2019 which is going to conduct for filling up 2255 Posts of Paramedical/Staff Nurse, you need to download ESIC Hall Ticket from here.
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2019
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Number of ESIC Vacancies||2255|
|Name of Posts||Paramedical/Staff Nurse|
|ESIC Paramedical/Staff Nurse Exam Date||26 February 2019|
|ESIC Paramedical/Staff Nurse Admit Card Status||Available|
ESIC Paramedical/Staff Nurse Admit Card – Issued
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is all set to conduct the written examination. Those candidates who have applied for the post are suggested to collect their ESIC Exam Admit Card directly from the official portal by pressing the given link or following the guidelines.
ESIC Admit Card 2019
How to ESIC Admit Card Download?
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is www.esic.nic.in
- Go through the “Recruitments” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow the Link of “here to download E-Admit Card for appearing in Written Examination for the post of Paramedical and Staff Nurse”.
- Enter Registration No/ Roll No and Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY) to download ESIC Hall Ticket 2019.
- Press on “Login” button and ESIC Exam Admit Card will display at your computer screen.
- Download ESIC Nurse Admit Card and Save ESIC Paramedical Staff Admit Card at the desktop.
- Keep ESIC Staff Nurse Admit Card safely for exam purpose.
ESIC Paramedical and Staff Nurse Hall Ticket Download
|ESIC Recruitment||Check Here|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
|ESIC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|ESIC Results||Check Here|
|ESIC Paramedical and Staff Nurse Admit Card Download|
|ESIC Paramedical and Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card||Download Here|
|Change Password||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
ESIC Paramedical/Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- Type Of The Exam: Multiple Choice Objective Types.
- Maximum Marks: 125.
- Number of Questions: 125 Questions (125 marks).
- Topics: Technical professional / Subject/ Post/ Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
- Duration of Examination: 02 Hours.
- Language of the Paper: Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language).
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Level Of Difficulty: As Per The Educational Qualification Of The Post.
|Technical Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
Details Available At ESIC Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- Exam Center
- Medium of Question Paper
Things Required With ESIC Admit Card
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Check Out: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Things Prohibited At ESIC Exam Center
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Nurse Admit Card Download
Candidates are informed that Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct Written Examination for the Recruitment to the post of Paramedical Staff Nurse will be held on 26-02-2019.
The link to download E-Admit card for appearing in Written Examination has been uploaded at the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). The candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction given in the E-Admit card before appearing in the Examination.
Must Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
To know more about the ESIC Admit Card 2019 you may be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service also for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|