ESIC Bangalore Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has depicted a career advertisement related to ESIC Bangalore Recruitment for filling up vacant posts of Junior / Senior Resident & Yoga Instructor. For this concern a walk-in-interview is going to be held for the engagement of eligible candidates. Aspirants who intent to apply for ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2017 are requested to attend the interview along with their original certificates for verification on the below tailored date, time and venue.
This Page Includes:
Candidates are required to check entire page for rest of the details related to ESIC Bangalore Jobs that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are requested to read out complete page before applying.
ESIC Bangalore Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|No. of Posts||27|
|Applying Date||Check Below|
ESIC Bangalore Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|Position Name||Essential Qualification||No. of posts|
|Senior Residents||General Medicine||PG Degree / Diploma in concerned Specialty, Post-doctoral (MD / MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.||03|
|Yoga Instructor||A full time regular M.A. (Yoga) / M.sc. (Yoga) OR Degree in Yoga OR Any Degree with full time regular one year Diploma in Yoga (after degree)||–|
We have More Job Options: Get Here:
Age Limitation and Salary Details:
|Position Name||Age Limitation||Pay Scale|
|Junior Residents||30 years||Rs.15,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- plus NPA and other allowances|
|Senior Residents||General Medicine||33 year in case of Post graduates and 35 years in case of Post Doctoral degree holders as on date of walk-in-interview.||Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances applicable.|
|Yoga Instructor||–||Rs.10,000/- (Per Month Rupees Ten Thousand only) consolidated.|
Candidates applying for Yoga Instructor post are required to submit their application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft of any nationalized bank in favor of ESIC A/c No.1 payable at Bangalore.
ESIC Bangalore Recruitment Notification
|Position Name||Get Details|
|Junior Residents||Official Notification|
|Senior Residents||General Medicine||Official Notification|
|Yoga Instructor||Official Notification|
- Appointment of applicants for Yoga Instructor post will be made based on their qualification and experience.
- Selection of deserving candidates for rest other posts will be based on the process of Walk in Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee on prescribed date and time.
Get Details: Want to know More Interview Techniques
Process to Apply for ESIC Bangalore Recruitment:
Candidates wish to apply for any above stated position, can go through the steps furnished below.
- Firstly, Appliers need to visit the Official Site that is esic.nic.in, and then on the home page hit the “recruitment” tab in the menu bar.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link for the above said posts available in the list.
- This will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, take a print out of the below attached application form.
- Fill it properly with all the relevant updated details and should brought the filled application during the walk in interview with all the original certificates such as Matriculation Certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, PG Diploma, SC / ST / OBC certificate, Registration certificate with the KMC / MCI etc. and two passport size photographs along with 1 set of photocopies of all the certificates.
- Aspirants applying for Yoga Instructor post are required to submit their proposal along with Bio-Data of Yoga Instructors to be provided to this Hospital as well as experience of the Institution in the relevant field latest by 31-03-2017.
6th Floor, Council Hall, Dean Office,
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,
Medical College, PGIMSR & Model Hospital,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010
Postal Address for Yoga Instructor:
ESIC, Model Hospital,
Find More: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
|Position Name||Date to Apply|
|Junior Residents||Walk-in Date: 25-04-2017|
|Senior Residents||General Medicine||Walk-in Date: 18-04-2017|
|Anaesthesia||Walk-in Date: 19-04-2017|
|Yoga Instructor||Last date to submit bio-data: 22-04-2017|
Time of Interview:
Reporting Time for Interview: At 9:30 A.M to 10:30 A.M.
Check Official notification link provided above on this page for getting more details in concern to ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|