ESIC Bihar Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Bihar has transmitted a job notification in concern of ESIC Bihar Recruitment. Online applications are invited against 21 vacancies of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Job hunters may submit their application in prescribed format till date of closing that is tuned below. On availability of ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2016 we will also update details about it on this page, so stay in touch with us.
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff|
|No Of Vacancies||21|
|Last date to apply||06th January 2016|
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is presenting other relevant details about ESIC Bihar Jobs in the below segment of this page. Candidates who are interested may apply as soon as possible.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Upper Division Clerk||16||Graduation Degree from recognized University or equivalent with Working knowledge for the Computer involving use for the Office Suites & databases.|
|Multi Tasking Staff||05||Applicants should be Matriculation or equivalent pass|
Participants selected for this post will get Upper Division Clerk Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- and those who will be selected for post of Multi Tasking Staff post will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Candidates applying for post of Upper Division Clerk should not be more than 27 years and those who are applying for Multi Tasking Staff post should not be more than 25 years. For both posts age of appliers should not be less than 18 years.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For all other categories: No Fee
- Candidates should pay fee by generation of Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type and Written Test conducted by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Bihar.
How to Apply for ESIC Bihar Recruitment:
- Candidates should go to official site of organization that is www.esic.nic.in.
- From home page choose ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Now go to ‘All Consolidate’ section and choose link ‘apply online for recruitment to the post of STENO/UDC/MTS in ESIC-2015’.
- Now fill online application form with all required information.
- Upload your pass port size photo and other required documents.
- Submit your application form and take hard copy of it for future use.
Last date to apply: 06th January 2016
Note: Candidates may read other relevant details about this advertisement through this Official Notification. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On