ESIC Exam 2015 Syllabus
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, also known as ESIC, is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund provided to Indian workers is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated therein the ESI Act 1948.
- Dear viewers you are connected with recruitmentresult.com. Our web portal has all kind of recruitment, syllabus and exam pattern of latest exams. So log on now to get it.
- In this section, we will provide complete information on ESIC Exam, Syllabus Pattern of ESIC, Schedule Details, and Eligibility for LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist.
ESIC Exam Syllabus and Pattern
ESIC exam generally follow this pattern-
Paper I: This paper consist of multiple choice questions of objective type. The duration of the Examination is two hours (from 10.00 a.m. to 12 noon).
Paper is divided in to four parts which will be as under-
1. Numerical Ability – 50 Marks,
2. English Language – 50 Marks,
3. General Intelligence – 50 Marks
4. General Awareness – 50 Marks.
Paper II: This paper is based on Computer Skill Test and syllabus:
Candidates, who have qualified in Paper-I will be called for Paper-II. The ESI Corporation reserves the right to admit, only that much number of candidates as considered necessary by it for Paper II.
The Computer Skill Test consists of three parts:
1. Preparation of two Power Point Presentations/Slides on MS-Power Point – 10 Marks.
2. Typing a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word – 20 Marks.
3. Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel – 20 Marks.
The total marks of the Computer Skill Test shall be 50 (Fifty).
The duration of the test is 30 minutes.
Note: For complete details on eligibility for LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist, read the official site of ESIC.
Check this section
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result 2015|
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|