ESIC Haryana Recruitment
To select 46 eligible and goal-oriented candidates for Sr Resident, Jr Resident and Tutor Jobs, latest ESIC Haryana Recruitment Advertisement No. 12 has been proclaimed by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Contenders who are searching for ESIC Haryana Jobs to secure their career in government sector can apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 through Walk-in-process as mentioned below on this page. So, have a look…
Key Contents Of This Page:
ESIC Haryana Walk-in-Interview held on 13-08-2018:
To hire suitable and worthy candidates from various, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to organize Walk-in-Interview held on scheduled date that is 13-08-2018 for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018. So, interested individuals need to appear in Interview along with all documents/ testimonials for verification against ESIC Haryana Recruitment.
Scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com to get rest of details regarding Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment
|Name of The Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|No. of ESIC Vacancy||46|
|Name of the ESIC Posts||Sr/Jr Resident, Tutor Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Given below|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Process|
|ESIC Recruitment Last Date||13-08-2018|
ESIC Haryana Vacancies:
|Department||SR||SR against GDMO||JR||Tutor|
|TB & Chest Disease||–||01||01||–|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||01||01||–||–|
|Grand Total ESIC Haryana Vacancy||46|
ESIC Haryana Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Post||Qualification for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018|
|Senior Resident||MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality.The Candidate should have valid MCI registration. Candidate already completed 3 Yrs. tenure as SR in any Govt. Organization need not apply.|
|Senior Resident against GDMO|
PG degree/Diploma in concerned specialty or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty. For I C U, PG. Degree/diploma in Medicine or Anesthesia Or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
|Junior Resident||MBBS Degree should be registered with MCI.|
For Medical Candidates: A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For Non-Medical Candidates: A Post graduate qualification i.e., Master Degree in the concerned subject Allied discipline i.e . , Medical Biochemistry, Medical Pharmacology etc .
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
ESIC Haryana Age Limit:
Aspirants who are going to apply for ESIC Haryana Senior Resident Recruitment must not be more than 35 years in age. Contenders who have decided to apply for ESIC Haryana Junior Resident Recruitment or ESIC Haryana Tutor Recruitment should not be above 30 years in age as per norms.
Download Official PDF of:
ESIC Haryana Pay Scale:
|Name of Post||ESIC Haryana Salary Details|
|Senior Resident||Basic Pay Rs. 67100 (Level 11) + NPA (pre- revised) + other allowances as admissible under the rules per month.|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||Rs.101000 Per month for candidate holding post graduate degree.|
Rs.18150 + 6,600 Per month for candidate holding Non post graduate degree.
|Junior Resident||Rs.21000 (Basic Pay Rs.15,600 + Grade Pay Rs.5,400) + NPA + other allowances as admissible under the rules Per month.|
|Tutor||Rs.85000 Per month.|
ESIC Haryana Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be selected for ESIC Haryana Jobs on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview which will be scheduled on 13-08-2018 by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to Apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment:
- Logon to the Official website of the organization that is esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018
- On home page of the website candidates have to choose “Recruitments” tab from left side.
- After that you need to press on “Walk in Interview for the Post of Senior Resident (3 years), Senior Resident against GDMO (1 year), Junior Resident (1 year) and Tutor (3 years) size:(941.88 KB) . ” link given under “ESICMC&H, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad” section.
- This will open ESIC Haryana advertisement having further details regarding this opening.
- Candidates have to read complete details carefully from ESIC Haryana Notification 2018.
- From same advertisement candidates have to save the prescribed format of the ESIC Haryana Application Form to apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018.
- Take a printout of the ESIC Haryana Application Form and fill it very carefully with all the required details and reach the walk in venue on date and time along with all necessary documents and filled ESIC application form to the address that is mentioned below.
Walk in Venue:
ESIC Medical College & Hospital,
NH- 3, NIT, Faridabad
Check Now: More Jobs in Haryana
ESIC Haryana Recruitment Last Date:
- Date of Walk-in Interview for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018: 13-08-2018
- Reporting Time: 09:00 am
Contenders may go through Official Notification Link to get other information regarding ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 –2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|ESIC Exam Pattern||ESIC Exam Syllabus|
|ESIC Admit Card||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|