ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
A new notification regarding ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment has been released by Employees State Insurance Corporation. ESIC application form invited from the desirous and hardworking candidates for filling up the Homeopathic Physician jobs. Contenders will be recruiting against ESIC jobs through Walk-In interview. For this purpose organization is organizing a walk-in-interview on 28/11/2017. Candidates can attend interview for ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018 along with their application form and certificates.
Content of page:
Candidates who are going to appear in interview need to carry all important documents. i.e. two passport size photograph, original mark sheets, Central/State Registration, Category & experience certificate and all other relevant documents along with application form. Candidates who will be selected for the Homeopathic Physician vacancy will get salary package of 6 lacks. To get detailed information about ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018 must check below page, which are being presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Vacancies:
Essential Qualification for ESIC Himachal Pradesh Jobs:
Candidates who want to apply against ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment must possess a degree of BHMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery).
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limit for ESIC Vacancy:
Aspirants willing to apply for ESIC jobs should not be more than 64 years of age. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the norms of the government.
Remuneration paid for ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment:
Candidates who will select against ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment will receive a salary 50,000 per month from government.
Assortment process for ESIC Recruitment:
Recruitment committee will test the ability of candidates through interview. For this purpose recruitment panel is organizing a walk-in interview. Candidates who perform well in the interview session will get placed for ESIC HP Vacancies.
Duty time of ESIC: candidates have to work 5 hours in a day timing shift will decided by the ESIC
Read Questions Asked By Experts: Interview Questions and Answers
Documents need for ESIC walk in Interview:
- Birth certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Qualifications /Mark Sheet
- Central/State Registration, Category & experience certificate etc.
Process to Apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment:
To enroll for ESIC Jobs, you may follow these steps.
- Aspirants have to visit the Official Site of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) esic.nic.in
- Now move cursor to recruitment tab and hit on it.
- Now you will get various links you have to hit on link “Walk in Interview of Part Time Homeopathic Physician on Contract Basis”.
- There after PDF will appear in front of you read all the information carefully with all terms and conditions.
- After that you have to prepare your application form Attach one set of attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualifications, Attempt, Mark Sheet, DCI/State, etc and carry it while attending walk-in session to below stated venue:
Address: Village: Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi, H.P. (Jobs in Himachal Pradesh)
Important points for ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018
- The Number of vacancies may likely be change.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up of all or not to fill up any post.
Date of ESIC Interview: 28-11-2017
Timing: 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Note: Applicants reporting after 3:00 P.M. will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment> Download PDF
Follow its Official Link to acquire more information about ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|ESIC Recruitment||ESIC Admit Card|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Result|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|