ESIC HP Recruitment
To hire candidates for the UDC Posts, Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a notification titled as “ESIC HP Recruitment 2019”. A total of 29 vacant posts will be filled through the ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment. Candidates who wish to apply for the ESIC HP Jobs can get all the details for online application process from here.
Important Links for ESIC HP UDC Recruitment 2019:
|ESIC UDC Advertisement||Press Here|
|ESIC HP Online Application Link||Press Here|
|ESIC Official Website Link||Press Here|
ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment in Himachal Pradesh: Details
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Start Date To Apply||16th March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th April 2019|
ESIC HP Recruitment
Q-1: ESIC Himachal Pradesh Vacancy Details
- Name of Post:-Upper Division Clerk
- No of Vacancies: – 29 Posts
Q-2: What is the required qualification to be able to apply for ESIC HP Recruitment?
For the post of Upper Division Clerk Recruitment in ESIC, candidates should have any Degree from a recognized University. Along with it candidates should possess working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Q-3: What is the Age Limitations for ESIC HP Jobs?
To be able to apply for the ESIC Jobs, candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of Age.
Q-4: What is the Salary Structure for the ESIC HP Upper Division Clerk Recruitment?
For the post of Upper Division Clerk in ESIC Himachal Pradesh, candidates will be pais as per the Level 4 of pay Matrix. Candidates will get Rs. 25500/- Entry Pay with Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- as salary.
Get Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Q-5: How much is the Application Fee ESIC Recruitment 2019?
|SC/ST/PH/Female/Ex Serviceman||Rs. 250/-|
Q-6: What is the selection Procedure for the ESIC HP Recruitment?
The authorities will organize following rounds for the Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
Q-7: How to Apply for ESIC Himachal Pradesh UDC Recruitment 2019?
Those aspirants who want to apply against Employee State Insurance Corporation Himachal Pradesh Recruitment are supposed to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.esic.nic.in for ESIC jobs.
- Then check “Recruitment” section provided at the left side of the home page.
- Select “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the post of UDC & Stenographer for Himachal Pradesh Region” link and download ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Notification
- Read the details about vacant posts in ESIC Recruitment Notification.
- Now fill the online application form by entering all the details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Links Related to ESIC
|ESIC Recruitment||Get Here|
|ESIC Results||Get Here|
|ESIC Admit Card||Get Here|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
Q-8: Important dates for ESIC HP Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2019
Find Out More: Upcoming Government Jobs
ESIC HP 2019 Recruitment
Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk in Himachal Pradesh. Interested candidates can check the notification and see their eligibility for the ESIC Vacancy
ESIC HP Vacancy
Selection against Employee State Insurance Corporation Himachal Pradesh job vacancy will be done on the basis of contenders’ performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test.
To get further details about ESIC Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Private Jobs||Daily Job Updates|