ESIC Jammu Recruitment
ESIC Jammu & Kashmir Region has circulated an advertisement about ESIC Jammu Recruitment for filling up 31 UDC/MTS & Other Posts. Job hunters who possess requisite qualifications may apply for ESIC Jammu Recruitment. We will soon provide ESIC Jammu Recruitment 2016 details on this page shortly, so stay in touch with us.
|Post Name||UDC/MTS & Steno|
|Last date to apply||06th January 2016|
Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in government sector they must grab this chance as soon as possible. For more detailed acknowledgement about ESIC Jammu Job Notice keep visiting continue on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of ESIC Jammu Recruitment
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Stenographer||Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 1800/-|
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the objective of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Matriculation or equivalent pass|
Age Limit As On Closing Date
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For Stenographer||Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06.01.2016|
|For MTS||Between 18 to 25 years of age as on 06.01.2016|
Upper age limit is relax able for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging to reserved categories:
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST.
- 10 years for PWD(additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC)
- Ex.SM-Length of Service in Armed forces plus 3 years
|Category||Fee Amount (In Rs.)|
|SC /ST / PWD / ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation||NIL|
|All other categories||300/-|
Mode of selection:
|Post Name||Selection process|
|For MTS||Written Examination|
How to apply for ESIC Jammu Recruitment
- Candidates must apply online through the website i.e. www.esicjk.org/www.esic.nic.in
- On ESIC Home Page follow >Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of STENO/UDC/MTS in ESIC – 2015.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options and keep active their personal Email-ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading
- Fill an online application form very carefully with all important details and upload scanned photograph and signature
- At last, take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them
Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website: 06th January 2016 (upto 5:00 P.M.).
Get more details about ESIC Jammu Recruitment through this Official Notification. Stay connected with to get details about ESIC Jammu Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On