ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment
Online Applications are invited for filling up the 18 post of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment. Those candidates, who are concerned to apply for ESIC Jharkhand Jobs, must submit the application form before the last date that is 15-04-2019.
|ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment Notice||Download Here|
|ESIC Jharkhand Official Website||Check Here|
|ESIC Recruitment||Press Here|
|ESIC Result||Get Here|
|ESIC Admit Card||Get Here|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
Highlights of ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment:
|Conducting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Jharkhand|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of ESIC Jharkhand Vacancy||18|
|Last Date To apply||15-04-2019|
ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019
Q1: ESIC Jharkhand Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||17|
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for ESIC Jharkhand Jobs?
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limit for ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment?
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 27 years (As on 15.04.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Relaxation for PH candidates||(i) UR- 10 years|
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
|Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen||(i) UR- 3 years|
(ii) OBC- 6 years
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years
Q4: What is the ESIC Jharkhand Salary Structure?
- 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
Q5: Explain the ESIC Jharkhand Selection Process?
- Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test/ Interview.
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Q6: What is the ESIC Jharkhand application form fee?
- Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
- The payment can be made online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates,|
Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
Q7: How to fill ESIC Jharkhand Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of the organization which is www.esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Jharkhand Job Openings.
- Press on “Recruitment” link mentioned on the home page for ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment.
- Follow suitable link such as “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the post of UDC & Stenographer for Jharkhand Region”.
- ESIC Jharkhand Notification will be opened on your computer screen. Read all the details carefully.
- After reading relevant details you need to Fill ESIC Jharkhand Application Form in correct manner. Upload all the needed documents along with ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment Form.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16-03-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15-04-2019|
ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019:
Organization is inviting online application form from the eligible candidates in order to fill the 18 posts of UDC & Stenographer. Candidates can fill the application form before the last date that is 15-04-2019. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test/ Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Through above given Official Advertisement, you can obtain more details regarding ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|