ESIC Kerala Recruitment
For notice No. 545/A/11/11/Gr. A&B/CHE/10 (Admn), Employees State Insurance Corporation requiresyoung professionals and eligible candidates. ESIC Kerala Recruitment Notification has been released to conduct Walk-in Interview for Medical Officers posts to fill 16 vacancies.
Aspirants interested for ESIC Kerala Medical Officers Vacancies have to satisfy eligibility conditions before applying towards ESIC Recruitment. Complete details are provided go through it and if you are eligible then attend walk-in interview on 01-06-2018.
Attend walk-in interview For ESIC Kerala 18 Medical Officer Vacancies
On the date of walk-in interview aspirants are also required to submit filled application form as per the format as eligibility will be determined as on date of interview strictly based on the documents submitted by the candidate.
Complete details are circulated below you can get all related details of ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 from this single page that is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
ESIC Kerala Recruitment
ESIC Kerala Vacancies:
|Department||Senior Residents (3 years )||Senior Residents (1 year)||Part-time Specialists|
|Total||07 (ST-1 SC-3 OBC-3)||05 (ST-1 SC-3 OBC-1)||06|
Qualification Required For ESIC Kerala Jobs:
|Name of Post||Qualification/ Experience|
|Senior Resident (1 year)|
MBBS from the recognized university and 2 years’ experience out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
|Senior Resident (3 years)||PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty after MBBS.|
PG Degree or equivalent with 3 years’ experience in respective specialty/ PGDiploma with 5 years’ experience in respective specialty. The appointment is for 1 year and extendable by 1 more year with mutual consent
You Can Also Check:
Age Required For ESIC Kerala Vacancy:
Minimum age of applying candidates for ESIC Kerala Medical Officers Recruitment should be 18 years and maximum age must of 37 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee For ESIC Jobs:
To apply for ESIC Kerala Medical Officers Jobs, aspirants are also required to pay application fee. Payment of application fee is to be done through Demand Draft that is to be drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund A/c No.1’ payable at SBI Keralapuram Branch.
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ STCandidates||Rs. 50/-|
ESIC Recruitment Process:
Before applying towards ESIC Kerala Medical Officers Vacancy you must know about the criteria of selection. So applied candidates will be selected on the basis of the basis of performance in walk-in interview and verification of documents.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
Emoluments Details For ESIC Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident (1 year)||For PG Degree holders– Rs.18,750+ Grade Pay Rs.6,600 & other allowances as applicable|
For PG Diploma Holders– Rs.18,150+ Grade Pay Rs.6,600 & other allowances as applicable
For MBBS Holders– Rs.17,540 + Grade Pay Rs.6,600 & other allowances as applicable
|Senior Resident (3 years)||Basic Pay Rs.67,700 and other allowances|
|Part-time Specialists||Rs.40,000- p.m. (consolidated). Additional Rs.8,000- p.m on performing emergency call duties.|
Process to Attend ESIC Kerala Walk-in Interview:
- To apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment, first and foremost step is to login to home page of Employees State Insurance Corporation Kerala that is www.esic.nic.in
- Now, press “Recruitments” tab that is available in left side.
- On appeared page press “Walk in Interview for Medical Officers on Contract for the Post of Senior Residents and Part Time Specialists size: (146.12 KB)” link.
- Now a page will appear where ESIC Kerala Advertisement will appear.
- Candidates can go through ESIC Kerala Notification and check the details.
- Further eligible candidates can download the application format from the same PDF.
- Fill the ESIC Kerala Application Form with complete details.
- Now, carry all necessary documents and application form on the date of interview.
- Degree Certificate in original (Qualification prescribed for the post) with a copy.
- TCMC/ MCI Registration Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate in support of Date Of Birth.
- Experience Certificate in original.
- Caste Certificate in original with a copy.
ESIC Hospital EZHUKONE
Check More: Jobs in Kerala
Walk-in Interview for Medical Officers posts will be held on: 01-06-2018
Aspirants who want to attain more details related to ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 can grab through this Official Link. Join us on Facebook Or Google+ or book mark our web page to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||ESIC Result|
|ESIC Exam Syllabus||ESIC Admit Card|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|ESIC Recruitment||Best State Government Jobs|