ESIC Kerala Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released various Doctor Vacancies through the employment notification labeled as ESIC Kerala Recruitment. By means of esic.nic.in Recruitment, organization wants to hire specialists for the vacancies available. And in regard to this same a walk in interview is also going to be conducted. Aspirants who think that they are compatible for ESIC Doctor Recruitment, they may attend the walk in interview on scheduled date and time. All the details regarding the ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017 are stated below, so aspirants who want to know more can scroll down this page now…
Contenders who meet all the eligibility criteria may apply for ESIC Kerala Vacancy by attending the walk-in-interview along with the application form and other relevant documents at the underneath stated venue on the schedule date that is 27.04.2017. Candidates may get complete information about Employees State Insurance Corporation Kerela Recruitment from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kerala|
ESIC Kerala Vacancies:
|Name of post||Department||No of vacancy|
|Part Time Specialist||General surgery||1|
|Senior Resident – 3 Year||Obstetrics and gynecology||1|
|Senior Resident – 1 Year||Anesthesia||1|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||1|
|Part Time Super Specialist||Cardiology||1|
Qualification Criteria for Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs:
|Name of post||Education required||Age required|
|Part Time Specialist||PG Degree or equivalent, with 3 years experience in respective specialty. PG Diploma, with 5 years experience in respective speciality.||65|
|Senior Resident – 3 Year||PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality recognized university and registered with MCI||35|
|Senior Resident – 1 Year||PG Degree or PG Diploma Candidates with 2 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality in Govt./Reputed hospitals will be considered if PG candidates are not available||35|
|Part Time Super Specialist||DM or equivalent qualification.||65|
|Ayurveda||Physician – Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery with 3 years experience in Govt./ reputed hospitals. Pharmacist – Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt. or recognized institution. Three year experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in recognized institution and Registered under Ayurveda Act 1948 with the competent pharmacy council||Physician – Not exceeding 35 years as on 27.04.2017. Pharmacist – Not exceeding 32 years as on 27.04.2017.|
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Experience and knowledge in pertinent field is preferable.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Pay Scale in Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancy:
|Name of post||Remuneration|
|Part Time Specialist||To work for 4 hours a day for 5days a week. Remuneration Rs.40,000/- p.m. Additional Rs.8,000/- admissible if willing to perform emergency call duty. Additional Rs. 1000/- for extra session of two hour|
|Senior Resident – 3 Year|
|Senior Resident – 1 Year|
|Part Time Super Specialist|
|Ayurveda||To work for 5 hours a day (9 a.m to 2 p.m); Six days a week.|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.250/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery.
- Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
Way to Get Hired:
- Aspirants will be appointed for the Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment, on the basis of their performance and presentation level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
To Do Better Preparation of Interview, Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment?
- Aspirants, first of all you are required to log on to the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation i.e. “esic.nic.in”.
- Hit on “skip to main content” and then the homepage will come out
- Go to the “Recruitments” tab mentioned in the homepage and hit on it.
- After that hit on the appropriate link of advertisement from the other job openings.
- After that read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility.
- If you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then download the ESIC Application Form given along with the notification
- Fill the ESIC Kerela Application form carefully and attach all required testimonials and two recent passport size photographs.
- At last all you need to do is to attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time.
Get Here >>> ESIC Kerala Recruitment PDF
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Date of Interview: 27.04.2017
To get further details in regard to the ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017, candidates re advised to go through the official notification whose link is well mentioned in the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|