ESIC Kerala Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has proclaimed a recent employment notification entitled as ESIC Kerala Recruitment. Through this advertisement, organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the engagement of 17 specialist and Senior Residents positions. Dynamic candidates who want to grasp this opportunity and want to work in Kerala may apply for ESIC Kerala Jobs by appearing in interview. Contenders who want to know detailed information regarding ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017 keep in touch with this portal.
Contenders who meet all the eligibility criteria may apply for ESIC Kerala Vacancy by attending the walk-in-interview along with the application form and other relevant documents at the underneath stated venue on the schedule date that is 29th November 2016. Candidates may get complete information about Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kerala|
|Interview Date||29th November 2016|
ESIC Kerala Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Number of the posts|
- Candidates are you waiting to apply, then must possess Post graduation degree/ Post Graduation Diploma in any discipline from recognized University or Institutions is applicable for the positions.
- Candidates applying for Senior Specialist should have MBBS from well known medical university.
- Experience and knowledge in pertinent field is preferable.
Check More Job Options:
|Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Senior Resident||35 years|
Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Contenders who will be selected for the Specialist position will get the inclusive amount of salary as Rs. 40000/- Per Month for their hard work.
- For the post of Senior Resident, Aspirants will get the salary as decided by the Employees State Insurance Corporation:
|For PG Degree holders||Basic Pay Rs. 18,750+Rs. 6,600 (G.P.) and other allowances as per rules. Total emoluments Rs. 84,000/-|
|For PG Diploma holders||Basic Pay Rs. 18,150+Rs. 6,600 (G.P.) and other allowances as per rules. Total emoluments Rs. 82,000/|
|For MBBS with experience||Basic Pay Rs. 15,600+Rs. 5,400 (G.P.) and other allowances as per rules. Total emoluments Rs. 71,000/-|
Get Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
- Application fees must be paid as Rs.250/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery.
- Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
Way to Get Hired:
- Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance and presentation level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips To Get Job|
|Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You|
How to apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Recruitments” tab mentioned in the homepage and press on it.
- After that hit on the appropriate link of advertisement from the other job openings.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole content carefully.
- Those aspirants who want to attend the interview need to produce application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of xerox copies of all original documents and two recent passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Date of Interview: 29th November 2016
Candidates can check the Official Link, for acquiring entire details regarding ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|