ESIC Kerala Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has promulgated recent employment notice as ESIC Kerala Recruitment. As per the advertisement, organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview to hire up the capable and dynamic candidates in order to fill up the 30 vacancies of Pharmacist, SR and others. Candidates can get more details in regards to ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017 from here through this page.
This Page Includes:
For applying, you have to appear in the Walk-in Interview on the schedule date that is 30-06-2017 along with the required documents and certificates for verification. To know more about Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kerala|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview for ESIC Kerala Job||30-06-2017|
ESIC Kerala Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||No. of ESIC Vacancies|
|Part Time Specialist||06|
|Part Time Super Specialist||03|
- Candidates who are going to apply for Ayurveda Pharmacist Jobs should have possessed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt. or recognized institution and having three years of experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in recognized institution and Registered under Ayurveda Act 1948 with the competent pharmacy council.
- Contenders who are applying for the rest of the positions must hold the PG Degree / PG Diploma / DM / MBBS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from well recognized Medical Institute / University with good academic records.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit and Pay scale:
|Name of the positions||Age Limit (As On 30-06-2017)||Salary (Per month)|
|Part Time Specialist||65 Years||Rs.40,000/-|
Additional Rs. 1000/- for extra session of two hours
|Senior Resident||35 Years||For PG Degree & PG Diploma holders- Rs.67700/- and other allowances as per rules.|
For MBBS with experience- Rs.15600/- +Rs. 5400 (G.P.) (Pre-revised pay scale) and other allowances as per rules.
|Part Time Super Specialist||65 Years||Rs. 60000/-|
|Ayurveda Pharmacist||32 Years||Rs. 11360/-|
ESIC Kerala Recruitment: Official Notification
General/OBC Category Contenders are required to submit Rs. 250/- and Rs.50/- for other SC / ST Category as an application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery.
Mode of Recruitment:
Contenders will be selected for ESIC Kerala Vacancy on the basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview that will be executed by the selection team of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
To Do Better Preparation of Interview, Must Go Through These Articles:
Procedure to fill ESIC Kerala Application form:
- For this, you have to go to the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Skip To Main Content” and you will be direct to the home page.
- After that, candidates need to hit on the “Recruitment” link as available on the home page.
- Choose and press on the appropriate link and read the whole details.
- Download the Application Form present at the bottom of the homepage and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form with every detail in correct manner.
- Attach affix necessary documents, certificates like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate and a passport size photograph.
- At last, put in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Post of__________”.
- Now candidates who are going to appear in the interview are suggested to bring application form and all the documents along with them for verification.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Date of Interview: 30-06-2017
Get more details about ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017 – 2018, by pressing this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|