ESIC Recruitment 2014-2015
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has strewed a notice as ESIC Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 28 Dental Surgeon vacancies. Willing candidates can submit the application through the online mode by following the steps provided below. Candidates can apply on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|No of Post||28|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17th November, 2014|
|Last Date to Take Print of Application Form||24th November, 2014|
You can get more details about ESIC Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no of post, qualification selection process and how to apply etc, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- A qualification included in Part – I or Part – II of Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948).
- The candidate shall have to pass a qualifying middle standard test in official language of the State concerned where the vacancies are notified.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Age of the applier must not be exceeded from 30 years as on 17th November, 2014. Relaxation is provided by the rules of the organization.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 300/- by generation of challan through online application in any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, which is www.esic.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘recruitment’ section that is at the above side of the home page.
- Press on ‘All Consolidated’ button.
- Now select the link ‘Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon in ESIC – 2014’.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Last Date to Submit Application: 17th November, 2014
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 19th November, 2014
- Last Date to Take Print of Application Form: 24th November, 2014
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification.