Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has depicted career notification regarding ESIC Recruitment. Organization has decided to conduct walk-in-interview, to hire qualified and dedicated job hunters for Senior Residents Post in various different Departments. Job hunters who are eligible and willing to join this leading government organization can apply against these latest vacancies in government sector.
Interested candidates who want to apply against ESIC Recruitment 2015, should attend walk-in-interview on scheduled date, time and venue which is represented in the below segment of this page. You can acquire latest information about ESIC Recruitment 2016 through this page. So, candidates who are planning to do job in government sector in next session are advised to keep in touch with this page, to obtain updated information in regard of it
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|No. Of Vacancies||79|
|Date Of Interview||1st And 2nd December 2015|
Applicants, who are waiting for vacancies in government sector, should apply against these latest jobs in government sector, by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date, time and venue. Other information related to ESIC Recruitment such as vacancy details, qualification required, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Application Fee, Salary Details, mode of selection, procedure to apply, important date etc is well furnished on this page which is written for your benefit by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name Of Department||No. of Posts|
|12||Anaesthesia & ICU||06|
|14||Blood Bank/Haemotology & Pathology||02|
|15||Cardiology & ICCU||03|
|18||Medicine & Nephrology||05|
|19||Surgery+Urology+Plastic Surgery+Pediatric Surgery||05|
|21||Paediatrics & Neonatology||04|
Essential Qualification for ESIC Jobs:
- Contenders who have desire to apply against these current job openings in government sector, must have possessed PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned Specialty from recognized University and registered with MCI/DMC.
- If such contenders are not available in concerned specialty than candidates without PG Qualification having minimum 2 years of experience after MBBS in related specialty out of which 1 year Junior Residency from Govt. Hospital in concerned specialty can be considered.
- Job hunters, who are ready to apply against these current openings in government sector, should not be exceeding 35 years of age as on 30th November 2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC/SC/ST/PWD category as per the norms.
Aspirants, who will be selected for this latest government jobs notification, will be offered a competitive salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- + other allowances as admissible.
Application Fee for ESIC Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 75/-.
- Payment of fee should be made through demand draf, drawn in favor of ESIC Fund Account No. 1” payable at New Delhi.
- PWD & female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Procedure of Appointment:
Selection of job seekers under ESIC Recruitment 2015 will be done on the basis of their appearance in walk-in-interview. Walk-in-interview is going to be conducted by the authority of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Process to Apply for ESIC Recruitment:
- All eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on specified date, time and venue which is mentioned in the underneath segment of this page.
- Contenders must bring all documents and certificates like Age proof, PG Degree/Diploma Certificate, MBBS Certificates, MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates etc in original and their oneself attested copy along with demand draft and Two passport size Photographs at the time of interview.
- Applicants should reach on time at the following venue which is represented below on this page.
Venue of Interview:
Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur,
Reporting Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Date of Walk-In-Interview:
|Name Of Department||Date of Walk-In-Interview|
|Medicine||1st December 2015|
|Blood Bank||2nd December 2015|
|Nephrology||1st December 2015|
|Anaesthesia & ICU||2nd December 2015|
|Biochemistry||1st December 2015|
|Blood Bank/Haemotology & Pathology||2nd December 2015|
|Cardiology & ICCU|
|Casualty||1st December 2015|
|Dermatology||2nd December 2015|
|Medicine & Nephrology||1st December 2015|
|Surgery+Urology+Plastic Surgery+Pediatric Surgery|
|Microbiology||2nd December 2015|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology|
|Obs.&Gynae||1st December 2015|
|Orthopedic||2nd December 2015|
|ENT||1st December 2015|
|Psychiatry||1st December 2015|
|Pulmonary Medicine||1st December 2015|
|Radiology||2nd December 2015|
Note: Through this Official Advertisement, you can obtain more details regarding ESIC Recruitment. You can get latest information about ESIC Recruitment 2016, through this page. So you are suggested to bookmark this page, using control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has strewed a notice about ESIC Recruitment 2015. We are trying to provide complete details about ESIC Recruitment 2016 on this page, so keep visiting this page regularly. ESIC applications are invited from the career oriented job hunters and self motive aspirants for filling up the Senior Resident/Specialists posts in ESI Corporation. Aspirants must ensure the eligibility criteria from below stated section and must apply for ESIC jobs 2015 by filling application form on or before closing date.
|Name of Post||Senior Resident / Specialists|
|Interview date||1st and 2nd December 2015|
For more detailed information about ESIC Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education and applying process, walk-in-date and venue, etc job appliers may go through below provided information which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com
Details of ESIC Recruitment
|S.No.||Post Name(Discipline )||No. of Posts|
|I||Senior Resident (for tenure of 3 years subject of renewal/ extension every year): 24|
|II||Senior Resident on Contract Basis (for tenure of one year or till regular GDMOs Joins): 09|
|III.||Full Time Contractual Specialist (for one year tenure on contract basis or till regular specialists joins): 05|
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification Required & Age Limit)
|Post Name(Discipline )||Essential Qualification||Age Limit(as on 01-12-2015)|
|Senior Resident (for tenure of 3 years subject of renewal/ extension every year)||Degree or diploma must possess PG attribute relationship from reputed University||35 years|
|Senior Resident on Contract Basis (for tenure of one year or till regular GDMOs Joins):||MBBS from esteemed University|
|Full Time Contractual Specialist (for one year tenure on contract basis or till regular specialists joins):||PG Degree/ DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University||45 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Applicants should have relevant experience.
Job hunters will be selected based on performance in an interview.
- Applicants are required to submit an amount of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST candidates) in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No. I.
- Women candidates are exempted to pay any amount of fee.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment:
- Job fighters who are willing to grab this chance they may appear for walk in Interview along with Bio- Data form.
- Candidates are required to download bio date as per format given on official site of ESIC.
- Completely filled Form must be affixed recent photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of all relevant certificates along with a DD and may report at the venue given below.
Verification of Documents will be done Upto 10:30 AM
Office of Medical Superintendent, ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector-15, Delhi
|Date & Time of Interview for S.No- IA TO ID, IIB, IIE, IIIA & IIIC||01st December 2015 at 09:00 AM|
|Date & Time of Interview for S.No- IE TO IH, IIA, IIC, IID & IIIB||02nd December 2015 at 09:00 AM|
For related details about ESIC Recruitment 2015 must check this Official Link. Aspirants are advised to stay in touch with our web portal for acquiring updated information in concern to ESIC Recruitment 2016.