ESIC Recruitment 2014-2015
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has asserted an advertisement as ESIC Recruitment 2014 and requires eligible aspirants for various posts. Applicants those who are willing and eligible for the posts mentioned below can apply before the last date.
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Total Number of Posts||24|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd and 24th December 2014|
All the relevant information about ESIC Recruitment 2014-2015 important to know for applicants is provided below by the team recruitmentresult.com. Go further and read all the information you need.
Applicants applied must have MBBS & PG Degree or diploma in the requisite speciality with 3 years experience from recognised Institute Or University.
Aspirants applying should be of 35 years in age as on 23rd or 24th December 2014. Age relaxation will be provided to SC/SC/OBC category candidates.
- Selected applicants will be getting Rs. 25,350/- [Rs. 18,750 + Rs. 6600 GP] as a basic salary. And NPA & DA + DA + HRA + TA will be paid to the selected candidates at applicable rates according to the company’s norms.
- For the candidates who applied with diplomas will get (Rs. 600/- + Rs. 1210/-) as monthly salary.
- Candidates among non PG will be exempted from Band pay.
Selection of applicants applied will be based on their personal Interview.
How To Apply:
- Applicants must go through the official advertisement which is available on www.esic.nic to download prescribed application format.
- Fill it properly and attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- Candidates should reach for Walk-In Interview on due date at the address mentioned below along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, zerox copy of PAN CARD, original certificates an all other testimonials & details required.
- Applicants should reach for an interview on 23rd December 2014 before 8:30am and on 24th December also at the same time before 08:30am.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,
Nanda Nagar, Indore- 452011
Walk-in Dates: 23rd and 24th December 2014, 08:30 am onwards.
For more details, applicants can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|