ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment
For filling up the vacancy of Multi Tasking Staff post a job notification has been unfolded as ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill this latest opening. Candidates who are looking for job in ESIC and intend to work as MTS can apply against ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment. Contenders, who accomplish the requisite qualification, can send their application form duly filled in the prescribed format through online mode before the last date, to apply against the aforesaid recruitment in this corporation. If you want to get updated info abut ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016, stay tune with this page.
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application||06th January 2016|
We are providing the complete detail in concern of ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment such as qualification required, age limit, mode of selection, how to apply etc. in this beneath segment of this page structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants, who are willing to apply against Multi Tasking Staff post, must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a reputed board.
Applying candidate should have the age limit of between 18 to 25 years.
Appointed applicant will be getting the monthly amount of Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
The candidates should make the payment of Rs. 300 as application fee by generation of Challan through online application. SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation and are exempted from application fee.
The Selection for the post of MTS will be made on the basis of Written Test.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Examination|
|Numerical Ability||50||02 Hours ( from 10.00 AM to 12 Noon)
Note- In case of Visually Handicapped Candidates:
02 Hours 40 Minutes (from 10.00 AM to 12.40 PM)
Steps To Apply for ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment:
Candidates, who are fascinated to apply for this opening, can apply by following few steps that are clearly stated below.
- Contenders firstly need to visit the official web portal that is esicuttarakhand.in
- Then, select “Recruitments/Results” option available on left side of the home page.
- After that, choose “RECRUITMENT FOR FILLING UP THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (MTS) IN UTTARAKHAND REGION” link.
- Now read the opened advertisement carefully and apply by filling the application online as given in the official notification through this website (www.esicuttarakhand.in or www.esic.nic.in). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- At last, enclosed application form in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials such as educational qualification, mark sheets, caste certificate etc should be reached to ESIC, only when called for.
Last date of receipt of application form: 06th January 2016
Note: You may go through this Official Notification for getting more details regarding ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment, to fetch the updated information related to ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 you are requested to stay tuned to this portal or bookmark this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On