Everything You Need To Know About JEE MAINS
Get All the Important Things about Joint Entrance Examination from here. Through this page you can get Everything You Need To Know About JEE MAINS. Central Board Of Secondary Education is all set to conduct Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 on 2nd April 2017 (offline mode) and 8th April and 9th April 2017 (online mode). After qualifying the JEE main exam candidates can avail higher studies and take their career to the zenith and make their bright future.
Central Board Of Secondary Education has introduced a new eligibility criteria for the participants of JEE MAINS 2017 Exam, where the aspirants will be required to fill Aadhaar Card number in JEE Main 2017 application form. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete details related to Joint Entrance Examination main on this page. So, aspirants are required to scroll down the page and get all the related information.
Everything You Need To Know About JEE MAINS
Short summary about JEE Main 2017:
|Name of exam||Joint Entrance Exam (Main)|
|Commonly called as||JEE Main|
|Type of exam||National|
|Category of exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Conducting authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Number of JEE Main takers||12-13 lakh|
|Selection process||Admission through JoSAA counselling on the basis of candidates’ All India Ranks|
|Mode of exam||Offline, Online|
|Release of official notification||November 18, 2016|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare for JEE Main
JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
|Course||Min. Educational Qualification|
|B.E/B.TECH||12th Passed in relevant subjects as follows:|
1-Language, 2-Physics, 3-Mathematics, 4-Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject), 5-Any other subject. With min 75% marks (Aggregated) and 65% in case of applicant belonging to SC/ST category or be in top 20 percentile.
|B.Arch./B.Planning||12th Pass in related subjects given below:|
Mathematics subject along with min 75% marks (Aggregated) and 65% in case of applicant belonging to SC/ST category orbe in top 20 percentile.
Also Read: JEE Main Participating Colleges
All the candidates are required to know that Diploma (3 years) holders are also eligible to apply.
What will be the upper age limit?
- The age limit of candidate should not be more than 24 years of age as on 1st Oct. 2015.
- The relaxation in age will also be provided to the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Contenders who belong to any of this category must not be more than 29 years of age as on 1 Oct 2015.
What are the charges candidates have to pay?
Contenders who are going to apply for JEE MAINS exam they have to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows according to the categories:
|Paper||Offline Exam Mode||Online Exam Mode|
|Centre in India|
|General/OBC||PwD /ST/ SC||General/OBC||PwD/ ST /SC|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||500 (Girls)|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||900 (Girls)|
|Centre in Foreign|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||1250 (Girls)|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||1900 (Girls)|
Get Details: JEE Main Syllabus
Want to know how you can pay JEE Main Exam Fee?
The application fee payment can be paid by appliers through two modes online as well as offline mode:
- Online mode: Debit card/credit card/net banking
- Offline mode: (e-challan of Syndicate/ Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank).
How Many Times You Attempt The Exam?
All the desirous aspirants are required to know that they can appear in JEE Main exam for a most extreme of three times. But candidates are required to qualify this exam in first attempt and get admission in NITs/IIITs/GFTIs. Here on this page we have indicated al the related information so read it very carefully.
Exam pattern of JEE Main Paper 1:
In JEE Main question paper 1, questions are asked from the relevant subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The distribution of marks as follows according to the subjects:
|Subject||Questions||Marks for each right answer|
Check Below Given Tips to Prepare for Exam:
Exam pattern of JEE Main Paper 2:
Aspirants who are going to applying for B. Arch Paper 2 is generally for those candidates. This paper consists of the following three sections-
- Aptitude Test
- Drawing Test
3 hours is the time allotted for writing the exam
Is there any Negative Marking?
- Yes in JEE main examination there will be a negative marking. JEE Mains exam will be of objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each and every incorrect answer, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks would be deducted which will be allotted to the candidates.
- If there will be response of any question in the answer sheet then there will be no deduction from the total score.
What’s new in JEE Main 2017?
Candidates must have Aadhaar Card number to fill JEE Main 2017 application form.
- All India Ranks will be calculated without normalized score of standard VII marks now in JEE Main 2017. Till 2016-17 the academic year Joint Entrance Examination main, All India Ranks would be calculated with the score of JEE Main and regularize marks of standard 12th in the ratio 60:40.
- Aspirants must have secured minimum 75% marks in class VII exam or they should be in the top 20 percentile in the class 12th exam conducted by the respective boards. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category, the eligibility criteria is 65% marks in standard 12th.
Check These Related Links About JEE MAIN:
JEE Main 2017 Important Dates:
|Application form release||1st December 2016 to 2nd January, 2017|
|Last date of fee payment||3rd January, 2017|
|Application form correction window||one week in the second half of January, 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||first week of March, 2017|
|JEE Main offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam)||2nd April 2017|
|JEE Main online exam (Computer Based exam)||8th & 9th April, 2017|
|Result declaration||27th April 2017|
|Counselling Schedule||first week of July, 2017|
JEE Main Cut OFF Marks:
Everybody knows that the cut-off is the minimum score required by the candidates to get admission in the top colleges of the country. The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2017 Cut-off will be decided by various factors such as number of candidates appearing for the exam, level of exam and various others. Here we have given the cut-off marks based on the previous year analysis:
Check Here: JEE MAIN Cut Off Marks
What is the JEE Main Counselling Procedure?
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority is also called as JOSAA. Joint Seat Allocation Authority will conduct the counseling process for admissions in IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs (Government Funded Technical Institutes).
- Candidates can fill their choices as per the schedule which is mentioned below. The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2017 counselling procedure is indicated below. Please have a look……….
- Online Registration for Counselling
- Online Choice Filling & Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Fees
- Reporting to the Reporting Centre (RC)
- Reporting to the Allotted Institute
More Details On: JEE Main Counselling
Check the Latest Update in JEE Main 2017 exam:
JEE Main 2017 new eligibility criteria: Aadhaar Card will be Must
- Contenders must be enter Aadhaar number, name of candidate, date of birth & gender in online application for JEE Main 2017 who are in ownership of Aadhaar. The main purpose for this eligibility criterion is to identity his/her as well as for verification also.
- Those aspirants who are not register for adhaar till now are required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment and get adhaar through the section 3 of Aadhaar Act.
- Candidates may visit any Aadhaar enrolment facilitation centres which should be set up in JEE Main exam cities.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
Essence of the page:
Candidates who are interested (engineer and architecture) and who willing to appear for IIT JEE Main 2017, this information is very helpful for you all. On this page we have provided all the related details and also several tips and tricks which can help you score higher in IIT JEE Main 2017. Candidates can also start by taking video lectures and solving mock tests to improve that section in which they are weak.
Check Job Options from Below: