Export – Import Bank of India has broadcasted an employment Notification for EXIM Recruitment. EXIM, an all India Financial Institutions invites applications from qualified & experienced contenders for filing up 09 Officer Trainee Posts in different disciplines or departments. Aspirants, who wish to make their career in banking sector, may apply for EXIM Recruitment 2016.
Contestants may apply by submitting prescribed application form before last date which is 10th June 2016. Job appliers may get whole information about EXIM Jobs from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Export – Import Bank of India|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10th June 2016|
Officer Trainee: 09 Posts
|International Trades & Finance / Industry / Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research||Must have Post Graduates in economics with specialization in international trades and/or financial economics and/or industrial economics.|
|Law||Should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law / LLB with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.|
You Can Also Check:-
Selected job seekers for Officer Trainee posts will get pay scale of Rs. 32,500/- per month which is offered by Export – Import Bank of India.
Category wise age criteria for EXIM Vacancy as shown below in tabular format:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe)||30|
Latest 25000 Jobs in Banking Sector:- Grab Now
Assortment of applying candidates will be done on the basis of their appearance in test or their performance in interview which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Bank Interview Question & Answer||Get Details|
How to Submit EXIM Application Form:
- Contenders may need to open official website of Export – Import Bank of India which is www.eximbankindia.in
- Go to the ‘Careers & Opportunities’ tab that is available at the lower side of the home page.
- Select “Opportunities for Young and Bright Economists and Law Graduates” link.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and select “Application Form” link to download format of application form.
- After that, must fill prescribed application form with required information and attach Xerox copies of their documents if required.
- Filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Bank Online Practice Test:- Give Now
To the Deputy General Manager – HRM,
Export – Import Bank of India,
Centre One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Centre Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
To Find Jobs in Mumbai:- Visit Here
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 10th June 2016
For more information about EXIM Recruitment 2016, you can open below mentioned Official Notification.
Download PDF:- EXIM Recruitment Advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Private Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|