Export Import Bank of India Recruitment 2014
EXIM Bank has issued a Notification as Export Import Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for manager vacancies. Eligible and capable contenders may apply for this recruitment before the last date.
Those candidates who want to be a part of Export Import Bank of India this is a good opportunity for all of them they can apply for this recruitment.
Authenticated job seekers may apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2014 by sending the properly filled application form as in prescribed format before the closing date.
Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire details regarding this advertisement such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure and how to apply in the below segment.
Name of the Organization
EXIM Bank of India
Total no. of Vacancies
Name of post
Post and vacancy details:
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Corporate Loans & Advances, Project/Trade Finance/Lines of Credit||11|
|2||Corporate Finance/Accounts & Forex||02|
Who may apply for EXIM Bank India Recruitment 2014?
- Those contenders who are willing to apply they must have a post graduation degree in Business Management, or Chartered Accountants (CA) or Graduates in Engineering with Minimum 55% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India, Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects as per the post applied. Aspirants must check the below given official notification for post wise qualification
Age Limitation Details:
Maximum age limit of the job seekers who are applying for this recruitment is as follows:
- For general category Contenders: 30 years
- For SC/ ST category candidates: 35 years
- For OBC category: 33 years
- Above describe are as on the 1st December 2013.
Selection of the job fighters will be done on the basis of the performance in the written test and interview.
Tips for interview->Complete Details
How to apply EXIM Bank India Recruitment 2014?
- Applicants may download the application form from the official website that is www.eximbankindia.in
- After that fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- Attach all the required documents age, cast, and experience certificates with the form
- Send the filled form in an envelope super scribe as “ Application for the post of—-“ at the mentioned address:
“The General Manager-HRM
Export-Import Bank of India
Centre One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Centre Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005”
Closing date: 31st January 2014
For more relevant details must check the Official Notification.