Export – Import Bank of India has published an employment Notification for EXIM Recruitment. EXIM, an all India Financial Institutions invites applications from qualified & experienced contenders for filing up 78 Manager & Officer Posts. Aspirants, who wish to make their career in banking sector, may apply for EXIM Recruitment 2015. Contestants may apply by filling online application form before last date which is 22nd July 2015.
|Post Name||Manager & Officer|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd July 2015|
For more details in regard of the EXIM Recruitment 2015 such as the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and how to apply etc you can check the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||Manager / MM II||68|
|2||Administrative Officer / JMI||10|
|Manager / MM II|
|Corporate Loans & Advances, Project/Trade Finance/Lines of Credit||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA) or Cost Accountants (ICWA).|
|(Internal Credit Audit)|
|(Legal)||Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent.|
|(Rajbhasha)||Degree with English as one of the subjects and Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation or in any subject preferably in Sanskrit / Economics /Commerce|
|(International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)||Post Graduate in Economics or Foreign Trade / International Trade.|
|(Marketing Advisory Services)|
|(Corporate Communication)||Master’ Degree in Advertising / Mass Communication/ Public Relations.|
- For Manager / MM II: Rs. 19400 – 28100/-
- For Administrative Officer / JMI: Rs. 14500 – 25700/-
Category wise age criteria as shown below in tabular format:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe)||35|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||33|
Assortment of applying candidates will be done on the basis of the online test or their performance in interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For EXIM Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official site, which is www.eximbankindia.in
- Go to the ‘Careers & Opportunities’ tab that is available at the lower side of the home page.
- Select suitable job link from opened page and hit on “Online Application Form – 2015” link.
- Must fill online application form with exact information.
- Upload digital images of their documents if required.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 22nd July 2015
- Last date for printing your application: 06th August 2015
For more information you can open this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On