Export-Import Bank of India has published a job notification related to EXIM Recruitment. Organization wants to hire talented and career oriented individuals to fill up various vacancies of Deputy Manager/JM I. Job finders, if you desire to make your career in banking field, then you may apply through proper channel as soon as possible. To apply against EXIM Recruitment 2016 you may submit application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|Post Name||Deputy Manager/JM I|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date To Apply||January 27, 2016|
For more details in regard of the EXIM Jobs such as the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and process to apply etc you can check the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Deputy Manager/JM I
Participants should have a Post-Graduate degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation and Post-Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Management and Finance from a recognized university and should also be conversant in computer with an ability to adapt to changing technology.
Job hunters who will be appointed will get Rs. 23700 – 42020/- per month as salary from Export-Import Bank of India.
Age of participants must not exceed from 35 years as on January 01, 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Examination and Personal Interview. The date and time of the Written Examination will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date.
How to Apply for EXIM Recruitment:
Applicants, who are eagerly apply for EXIM Vacancy, may submit the application form before the last date.
- First of all visit the official site, which is www.eximbankindia.in
- Go to the ‘Careers & Opportunities’ tab that is available at the lower side of the home page.
- Select suitable job link from opened page and read the entire notification very carefully.
- Download format of application and must fill application form with exact information and attach the copies of all documents & colour photograph.
- Application should be submitted to the below given address and application in the prescribed format may also be sent to the email address tuned below.
The Deputy General Manager – HRM
Export-Import Bank of India
Centre One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Centre Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005
Last Date To Apply: January 27, 2016
Note: You may get further details about EXIM Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On