Expedia, India has revealed a latest job notification regarding Expedia Recruitment. This company intends to recruit Graduates contenders such as BE, B.Tech, MBA for filling up the various posts like Product Manager and skilled contenders and others. Freshers as well as experienced aspirants who are seeking jobs in such a reputed company should take an advantage of these latest private job Openings and can apply for Jobs in Expedia through online process. Go through this page to collect latest updated information related to Expedia Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are interested to enhance their career in the private sector they must clutch this chance and apply for Expedia Jobs as soon as possible. Applicants can check complete details about Process of selection, how to apply and many more important details related to Expedia Recruitment well described below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Company||Expedia|
|Total No. of Positions||Various|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Last Week Of December 2016|
- Sr Software Development Engineer (Java)
- Product Manager
- Senior Manager, Strategic Business Analysis
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Security Engineer III – Ethical Hacker/Pen Tester
- Bilingual Lodging Partner Associate III
- Director, People Analytics
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Software Developer II (Scala)
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Analyst – Customer Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Technical Support Analyst I
- Business Development Associate
- Business Travel Consultant
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Senior Program Manager
- SDET II (Software Engineer in Test II)
Qualification Required for Expedia Vacancy:
- Contenders who are going to apply for latest jobs in private companies must possess Degree of Graduation/ Post- Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Keen aspirants must have good academic records with relevant years of experience in related field (if required).
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Expedia Company is looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about beautifully designed and highly functional app experiences
- Strong Communication Skills in both verbal and written.
- Knowledge & understanding of Multicast
- Able to manage the backlog for AB tests & analyze them to optimize mobile app engagement.
- Some exposure to SAS a bonus
- Proficient skills with MS Office to include Visio, Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Python/Perl/ scripting languages a strong plus.
Assorted aspirants for these vacancies in private sector will get an expressive and outstanding amount of pay- scale from the reputed company.
Mode of Assortment for Expedia Careers:
Engagement of applicants for Expedia Vacancy on the basis of two ways which are as follows:
- Written test
Go Through These Articles:
How to Apply for Expedia Recruitment?
- Visit official site of organization that is www.lifeatexpedia.com
- Now hit on “Apply Now” link presented at the top of home page.
- Then select suitable link for which you want to apply from various job links.
- Now read all the instructions properly.
- After reading complete information you need to hit on “Apply” tab visible at the top in the advertisement.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in proper manner like name, valid current mail id and other relevant information.
- Upload latest passport size image with signature and documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- Lastly press on “Submit” button and take a print out of filled application form for further references.
Last date to submit online application form: Last Week Of December 2016
You need to go through Official Link to get complete information related to Expedia Recruitment 2017. You can also follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career related notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|