Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India
Within the next decade, jobs in the goods-producing sector as well as in healthcare and social assistance are likely to increase. With the New technology there are various jobs, but here we are with 10 Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India 2018.
The innovative industry, aging population and global commerce become reason to contribute to increase in jobs. Check Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India by 2018-19 which are booming day by day as well as lucrative in nature too
यहा बढ़ रहीं हैं नौकरियां – करे अप्लाई
आज के इस दौर में, आटिफिशियल इंटेलिजेंस, मशीन लर्निंग, रोबोटिक्स जेसे कई क्षेत्रो में जॉब की मांग बढ़ रही है| लेटेस्ट टेक्नोलॉजी के आने से कई जॉबस में बढ़ोतरी हुई है| इन नौकरियों को पाने के लिए कोर्सों की मांग भी बढ़ रही है|
यहाँ तक की प्रोफेसर भी फैकल्टी डेवलेपमेंट प्रोग्राम (एफडीपी) में भाग ले रहे हैं| आप भी अगर अपना करियर किसी अच्छे क्षेत्र में बनना चाहते है, तो और अधिक नौकरियां की जानकारी इस वेब पेज से ले और अपनी योग्यता के अनुसार नौकरियों के लिए अप्लाई करे|
Scroll down below stated page to know the top 10 fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India by 2018-19. We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete details of Fastest Growing Jobs Sector. Have a look-
Must Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
10 Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India
#1: Data Scientists
Data scientists are usually involved in Data Generation and develop all-important insights of company as per needs to garner more business. There is substantial demand for data scientists across world. The demand is expected to increase faster and this one among Fastest Growing Jobs Sector.
- Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech, Bachelors in Statistics or Mathematics with data warehousing skills
- Projected Increase: 35%
- Annual Salary: 8-12 lakhs per annum
Get Best Answer: How To Study With A Full-Time Job
#2: Marriage Counsellors/ Psychological Therapists
10 years back professions like psychological counsellor or marriage counsellor was not in demand but these days these professionals are needed in various events and more money
Mental health counsellors work deals client and therapy often involves to cure mental illnesses of individuals Mental health counselling as well as event planners will emerge as one of Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India.
- Qualifications: BA/MA in Clinical Psychology/ Organizational Behaviour
- Projected Increase: 36.3%
- Annual Salary: up to 20 lakhs per annum
#3: Mental health counselors
These are professionals and usually deals with clients, and sometimes their families as well to cure mental and emotional issues. These professional counselors have to practice more in this field.
- Qualification: Master’s degree /Undergraduate degree in psychology or, at a minimum completed prerequisite course in counseling and psychology.
- Projected increase: 36.3 percent
- Pay: 2 lakh per month
Also Check: Best Jobs For College Graduates
Veterinarians diagnose and treat small and big animals to improve their health issues. These individuals practices in clinics, zoos and labs to provide preventive, emergency and other medical care.
- Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry; Bachelors of Fisheries Science
- Projected Increase: 34%
- Annual Salary: 3 – 6.5 lakhs per annum
#5: Interpreter and Translators
Toda, the job of translator or an interpreter is increasingly becoming a great career option for many individual in Government Sector as well as Private Sector. Interpretation and translators are related to each other where interpreter translates orally, while translator written text.
- Qualifications: Degree/Diploma/Certificate courses in Foreign Languages
- Projected Increase: 22%
- Annual Salary: 3 – 8 lakhs per annum
Must Know: Tips To Find a Job with No Work Experience
#6: Physiotherapists Therapists
Professional physiotherapy is becoming one of the fastest growing jobs sector in India,
Considered as an allied health professional service, physiotherapist provide allied health professional service to reduce pain, strain of patients. This filed has vast range of career options.
- Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters of Physiotherapy from an accredited university
- Projected Increase: 23%
- Annual Salary: 2 – 8 lakhs per annum
#7: Biomedical Engineers
Biomedical engineering is the Professional work, today; this field is emerging as one of the Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India 2018. These professionals are pretty much in demand for designing systems and products such as artificial organs of the body.
- Qualifications: B.E./ B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from an accredited university
- Projected Increase: 22%
- Annual Salary: INR 2 lakhs to INR 8.5 lakhs per annum
Do You Know: How to Apply for a Job Abroad
#8: Dental hygienists
Dental Hygienists are oral cavity health care practitioner who specializes in diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases of teeth and Mouth. Most of the people are now conscious about teeth thus its demand increase day by day
- Qualification: a 5-year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course (which includes 4 years of study followed by one year of internship)
- Projected increase: 37.7 percent
- Pay: 96 lakh – 11.16 lakh
Audiology is the science of hearing. This is professional field earlier Audiologist was not in demand no it tend to be Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India. Audiologist identify, assess, and auditory disorders and manage other neural systems.
- Qualification: A master’s degree in audiologmany. The career involves many years of graduate studies at an accredited university and college.
- Projected increase: 28.7 percent
- Pay: 03 lakh to 0.9 lakh per month
Find Out: Best Companies To Work For In India
#10: Brickmasons And Blockmasons
Brickmasons and Blockmasons are famous for construction work. They used to make houses or buildings. Brickmason uses natural resources like bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles, clay and structured it. Brickmasons typically specialize in residential projects or large-scale projects both.
Qualification: A basic secondary or high school education is sufficient.
Applicants, hope you are satisfied with the details given in the page regarding 10 Fastest Growing Jobs Sector in India 2018-19. Now you know 10 Fastest Growing Jobs Sector In India you can apply for any one as per you’re interested and eligibility. For more interesting facts and latest updates keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On