Father Muller Medical College
Under the provisions of Father Muller Charitable Institutions (FMCI), the Father Muller Medical College came into existence in 1991. There are many Postgraduate courses MD/MS/Diploma and Under Graduate course – MBBS available in this institution. There are many contenders pursuing MBBS Course from this institution as this is the oldest Medical Institution of Mangalore and also the oldest Hospital. The duration of MBBS Course is 4.5 years along with 01 year compulsory rotating internship. Along with the MBBS Course, various candidates pursue other courses too. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in this College may avail all the details like the Admission process, Fee Structure etc from the below section now.
Father Muller Medical College is located at Karnataka state of India and also conducts entrance examination for candidates looking for admission in UG/PG Courses in this institution. To appear in the entrance examination candidates download their Admit card and then participate in the examination. After conducting the examination the college releases the results and merit lists and selects candidates for the counseling procedure on the basis of their ranks. Then finally aspirants get admission in the college. Further details about the Father Muller Medical College Hospital are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Father Muller Medical College
Courses in Father Muller Medical College:
- P.G Diploma
- Allied Courses
- Super Speciality
Detailed Information Regarding Father Muller Medical College Courses:
Father Muller Medical College Admission Eligibility:
|For Under Graduate Courses|
Candidates must have appeared in two year P.U.C Examination organized by the P.U.C Board, Karnataka State with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
|For Post Graduate Courses||Graduate in Medicine (M.B.B.S). The candidate must have completed satisfactorily the Rotating compulsory internship of one year in an institution affiliated from the Medical Council of India.|
|For Post Graduate Diploma Courses||Graduation in Medicine (M.B.B.S). The entrant should have obtained permanent Registration of any State Medical Council.|
|For Allied Courses|
shall have studied English as one of the principal subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission shall have passed 12th/ Graduation Degree in relevant discipline.
Get Best Answer: How To Get Admission In Medical College
Father Muller Medical College Fees Structure
|Name of Courses||Course Fee|
|Master in Hospital Administration [MHA]||Rs. 1,80,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 1,40,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||Rs. 2,40,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 1,72,500|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD]||Rs. 11,22,556|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 1,60,000|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||Rs. 13,70,000|
|Father Muller Medical College MBBS Fees||Rs. 14,30,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Rs. 4,00,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 1,80,000|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Pharmacy)||Rs. 3,42,000|
Selection of candidates for Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College:
Performance of candidates in Father Muller Medical College Entrance Exam will decide the admission status of candidates. Father Muller Medical College MBBS Admission will be done on direct basis.
You Can Also Check: Medical Entrance Exams in India
Father Muller Medical Admission Procedure:
Procedure to submit Father Muller Medical College application Online:
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website i.e. fathermuller.edu.in
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to move their cursor towards the “Admission 2018” section and then have to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- a new page will appear along with various links
- Select and hit on “Hit here to fill the Application online” link.
- The Father Muller Medical College online application form will appear in front of candidates
- Candidates need to fill up the whole Father Muller Medical College application form and have top upload all the testimonials required
- Then candidates have to pay the requisite amount of application fees by using their Credit card / Debit Card or via Net banking.
- After completing all the details candidates need to recheck them and have to hit on “Submit” button.
Check Here: How To Fill Online Application Form
If candidates wish to submit the Father Muller Medical College application via Offline Mode:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of college i.e. fathermuller.edu.in
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on appropriate link regarding the admission application form
- Candidates need to complete the Father Muller Medical College Application Form 2018 completely and properly.
- Afterwards have to attach all the requisite testimonials and must check all the details properly
- At last candidates need to submit the application to the college before the last date stated.
List of Father Muller Medical Hospitals:
- Father Muller Medical College Hospital
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital
- Father Muller Rehabilitation Unit
- Joseph Leprosy Hospital
- Father Muller De-Addiction Centres
- Father Muller Hospital, Thumbay
Check Updated List Of: Top 25 MBBS Colleges In India
List of Father Muller Medical Institutions:
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
- Father Muller College of Nursing
- Father Muller College of Speech & Hearing
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical etc
Father Muller Medical College Admit Card:
Before conducting the entrance examination the authorities release the Father Muller Medical College Hall ticket. The hall ticket is the key for candidates who wish to appear in the examination. Those candidates who do not carry their Father Muller Medical College Call letter get disqualified from appearing in the examination. The hall tickets get available on the official website pf Father Muller Medical College.
Also Check: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
Father Muller Medical College Result:
After conducting the examination the authorities release the Father Muller Medical College Cut off. Those candidates who get their names in the Father Muller Medical College Merit List become eligible to appear in the further procedure i.e. the Counseling. The Father Muller Medical College Scorecard gets available on the official portal of college.
Father Muller Medical College Counseling:
Father Muller Medical College Web Counseling Procedure is the last phase. On the basis of the counseling candidates get their admission in the examination. The dates of counseling get decided according to the Father Muller Medical College Ranks.
Counselling Tips & Techniques- Check Here
Candidates interested in availing more details about Father Muller Medical College, may also go through this Official Website Link. if candidates are satisfied with the details given here on this page may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|