Father Muller Medical College
Father Muller Medical College (FMMC) Mangalore is a religious minority learning institution forming a part of Father Muller Charitable Institutions. FMMC Mangalore provides admission to BPT, B.Sc MLT, BASLP, B.Sc, MBBS and MD/MS Courses. Check Father Muller Medical College Admission 2019, Courses list, Fees etc from below page.
Highlights of Father Muller Medical College (FMMC) Mangalore:
|Motto||Heal And Comfort|
|Type||Private Religious Minority Medical College and Hospital|
|Dean||Dr. Jayaprakash Alva|
|Address||Fr. Muller’s Road, Kankanady, Mangalore – 575002, Karnataka, India|
|Affiliations||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science|
Father Muller Medical College
Father Muller Medical College Courses List:
Check Out List Of: Medical Entrance Exams in India
What is Father Muller Medical College Eligibility Criteria 2019?
For Under Graduate Courses:
Candidates must have appeared in two year P.U.C Examination organized by the P.U.C Board, Karnataka State with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination
For Post Graduate Courses:
Applicants must have Graduate Degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S). The candidate must have completed satisfactorily the Rotating compulsory internship of one year in an institution affiliated from the Medical Council of India.
For Post Graduate Diploma Courses :
Contenders should possess Graduation in Medicine (M.B.B.S). The entrant should have obtained permanent Registration of any State Medical Council.
For Allied Courses:
Applicants shall have studied English as one of the principal subject during the tenure of the course and for those seeking admission for Allied Courses shall have passed 12th/ Graduation Degree in relevant discipline.
Get Here: Best Career Opportunities
What is Father Muller Medical College Fees Structure 2019?
|Name of Courses||Course Fee|
|Master in Hospital Administration [MHA]||Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 1,40,000/-|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]||Rs. 2,40,000/-|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 1,72,500/-|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD]||Rs. 11,22,556/-|
|Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||Rs. 1,60,000/-|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||Rs. 13,70,000/-|
|Father Muller Medical College MBBS Fees||Rs. 14,30,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Rs. 4,00,000/-|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Pharmacy)||Rs. 3,42,000/-|
What is Father Muller Medical College Admission Process 2019?
For UG Courses: There are 150 seats: 40% admissions are through a state level CET, 40% through the COMED-K entrance test, 15% through the NRI quota and 5% through the Management discretionary quota.
For PG Courses: Admission to Post Graduate Courses will be done on basis of Father Muller Medical College Entrance Exam.
Check Now: Top 25 MBBS Colleges In India
How to Fill Father Muller Medical College Online Application Form?
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website i.e. fathermuller.edu.in for Father Muller Medical College Apply Online.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to move their cursor towards the “Admission 2019” section and then have to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- a new page will appear along with various links
- Select and hit on “Hit here to fill the Application online” link.
- The Father Muller Medical College application form will appear in front of candidates
- Candidates need to fill up the whole Father Muller Medical College Online form and have top upload all the testimonials required
- Then candidates have to pay the requisite amount of application fees by using their Credit card / Debit Card or via Net banking.
- After completing all the details candidates need to recheck them and have to hit on “Submit” button.
List of Father Muller Medical Hospital and Institutions:
List of Father Muller Medical Hospitals:
- Father Muller Medical College Hospital
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital
- Father Muller Rehabilitation Unit
- Joseph Leprosy Hospital
- Father Muller De-Addiction Centres
- Father Muller Hospital, Thumbay
List of Father Muller Medical Institutions:
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
- Father Muller College of Nursing
- Father Muller College of Speech & Hearing
- Father Muller Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical etc
Accreditation & Affiliations:
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) have accredited Father Muller College with an ‘A’ grade, the first for any medical college under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Also the undergraduate and postgraduate degrees awarded at Father Muller Medical College under RGUHS, Karnataka, is recognized and approved by MCI, New Delhi.
- Further, the National Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has accredited the pathology, biochemistry and microbiology labs of Father Muller Medical College.
You Can Also Check Here: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
Father Muller Medical College (FMMC) Mangalore:
Under the provisions of Father Muller Charitable Institutions (FMCI), the Father Muller Medical College came into existence in 1991. There are many Postgraduate courses MD/MS/Diploma and Under Graduate course – MBBS available in this institution. There are many contenders pursuing MBBS Course as this is oldest Medical Institution of Mangalore.
FMMC Mangalore is located at Karnataka state of India and also conducts entrance examination for candidates looking for admission in UG/PG Courses in this institution. If candidates are satisfied with the details given here on this page may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|