FCI Admit Card
Food Corporation of India is organizing test for 4103 profile of Junior Engineer (JE) Assistant Grade II & III, Steno and Typist in May 2019. To attend test, get your FCI Admit Card 2019. Below explained process will guide you in getting FCI Hall Ticket for same. Also, know structure of paper by referring latest exam pattern.
FCI Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Corporation||Food Corporation of India|
|Category||FCI Admit Card 2019|
|Post||JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist|
|FCI Application Form|
Last Date 2019
|FCI Hall Ticket Download Date||15 Days Prior to Announced|
Date of Examination
|FCI Exam Date 2019||May 2019 (Tentatively)|
FCI Admit Card
How to Download FCI Admit Card 2019 for JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno?
- Reach at official website of Food Corporation of India that is www.fci.gov.in
- Hence, hit on ‘All News’ option under ‘Latest News’ bar for FCI Typist Admit Card or Food Corporation of India Steno Admit Card download.
- Now, choose link for FCI Junior Engineer Admit Card.
- Provide your roll number or registration number for getting Food Corporation of India Typist Hall Ticket.
- Strike on submit tab to view FCI Steno Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, FCI JE Admit Card or Food Corporation of India Admit Card will appear.
- Hence, save your FCI Call Letter or Food Corporation of India JE Admit Card & carry same at test centre.
Must check related links for FCI 2019:
|FCI Recruitment||Get Details|
|FCI Syllabus||Get Details|
|FCI Previous Year Question Paper||Get Details|
|FCI Job Notification||Get Here|
|FCI Official Link||Get Here|
FCI JE Exam Pattern 2019 For JE, Asst Grade II & III:
- In the Phase-I of online test, there are Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each question will carry equal 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
|Phase-I Online Preliminary Exam Pattern|
(20 minutes for each section)
|Subjects (Language)||Number of Questions (Objective Multiple|
Choice Questions of
1 mark each)
|English Language(Only English)||30|
|Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)||35|
|Numerical Aptitude (Bilingual)||35|
What to Carry for FCI Written Exam 2019?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded Food Corporation of India Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Avoid Carrying Listed Things at Test Location:
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet
FCI Exam Date 2019 for JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno:
After closing of application procedure till 30-03-2019, written test will take place in May 2019 for recruiting talented personnel for 4103 Junior Engineer (JE) Assistant Grade II & III, Steno and Typist posts.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
FCI JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno Hall Ticket 2019 Date:
FCI Typist Hall Ticket or FCI Stenographer Admit Card will be accessible 15 days prior to announced date of examination. Keep in touch with us for getting FCI Admit Card 2019 for Junior Engineer & others.
Keep in touch with us for getting FCI Admit Card 2019 for Junior Engineer & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|