FCI Admit Card
FCI Admit Card 2019 is Available Zone-Wise for 4103 JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant posts! If you are participant for FCI Phase –I Exam scheduled from 31st May 2019 to 03rd June 2019, access your hall ticket from direct links placed here.
FCI Phase –I Admit Card Download 2019 (Zone-Wise) Links for JE, AG, Steno & others:
|North Zone||Download Here|
|FCI Official Link||Press Here|
FCI JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant Phase –I Exam 2019 Information:
|Name of Corporation||Food Corporation of India|
|Exam Name||Online Phase 1 Examination for|
JE, AG-II & III, Steno, Typist Posts
|Category||FCI Admit Card 2019|
|Post||JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist|
|FCI Application Form|
Last Date 2019
|FCI Hall Ticket Download|
|FCI Exam Date 2019||31-05-2019, 01-06-2019,|
FCI JE, Steno, Typist Phase –I Exam (Zone-Wise) Admit Card Latest Update 2019:
FCI Hall Ticket for 4103 Assistant Grade-III, Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Stenographer Grade 2 is out now!
Strike on above links & provide Roll Number, Registration Number, Date of Birth for FCI Phase –I JE Admit Card Download with convenience.
FCI Admit Card
How to Download FCI JE, AG-II & III, Steno, Typist May /June Exam Hall Ticket 2019?
- Reach at official website of Food Corporation of India that is www.fci.gov.in
- Tap on ‘Current Recruitment’ tab from there to view FCI Admit Card
- Under ‘To Download Call Letter, click on the Zone given below.(Call Letter downloading link will be available from 16.05.2019 to 03.06.2019)’ section, prefer Zone as North, East, West or Others.
- ‘Login Credential’ will appear, fill roll number, registration number or password for FCI Typist Admit Card or Food Corporation of India Steno Admit Card download.
- On hitting ‘Login’ option, Food Corporation of India Typist Hall Ticket or FCI Junior Engineer Admit Card will be seen.
- Further, FCI Steno Admit Card or FCI JE Admit Card is having all facts concerning paper date, test location & others.
- Subsequent to it, get Food Corporation of India Admit Card or FCI Call Letter download.
- It is much relevant to carry Food Corporation of India JE Admit Card or FCI Admit Card for Phase 1 at test center along with one id proof.
Download PDF: FCI Online Exam Schedule
Must check related links for FCI 2019:
|FCI Recruitment||Get Details|
|FCI Syllabus||Get Details|
|FCI Previous Year Question Paper||Get Details|
|FCI Job Notification||Get Here|
FCI JE Exam Pattern 2019 For JE, Asst Grade II & III:
- In the Phase-I of online test, there are Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each question will carry equal 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
JE, Asst Grade II & III Phase-I Exam Scheme 2019:
|Phase-I Online Preliminary Exam Pattern|
(20 minutes for each section)
|Subjects (Language)||Number of Questions (Objective Multiple|
Choice Questions of
1 mark each)
|English Language(Only English)||30|
|Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)||35|
|Numerical Aptitude (Bilingual)||35|
What to Carry for FCI Written Exam 2019?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded Food Corporation of India Admit Card or FCI Admit Card.
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Avoid Carrying Listed Things at Test Location:
- Textual material (printed or written)
- Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet
FCI Exam Date 2019 for JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno:
Exam Dates for Phase-I Online Examination to be conducted for 4103 Junior Engineer (JE) Assistant Grade II & III, Steno and Typist post have been released officially.
Food Corporation of India has decided to conduct Phase-I Online Exam for these posts on 31-05-2019, 01-06-2019, 02-06-2019 and 03-06-2019.
Do you know about Steno, Typist JE, Asst Grade II & III Paper 2019?
The Phase-I of FCI JE, AG-II & III, Steno, Typist Exam 2019 shall be organized in 04 shifts per day. The Duration of the Exam will be of one hour.
Candidates participated in the recruitment process can check the official FCI Exam Notification by pressing the PDF downloading link given above.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
FCI JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno Hall Ticket 2019 Released:
Food Corporation of India is conducting online phase I Exam for 4103 JE, Asst Grade II & III, Steno, Typist for which FCI Typist Hall Ticket or FCI Stenographer Admit Card is out & accessible with roll number or registration number.
Without FCI Admit Card 2019, you will not be allowed to attend phase 1 Exam. Remember, call letter download link will be deactivated on 03rd June 2019. So, get it within time to avoid any delay. Keep in touch with us for getting more updates at your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On