FCI Answer Key
Food Cooperation of India is all set to release FCI Answer Key for those candidates, who have appeared in the JE and Asst Grade III Exam. Participated applicants, who are willing to calculate their marks, can download their solution sheet or FCI Answer Key 2016 through online mode only. Participated candidates can also follow below mentioned steps, to download FCI Answer Key easily.
For more information related to FCI Answer Key 2016 such as how to get examinations solution key and other important details etc, candidates may need to go through below section of this page which is well structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download FCI Answer Key?
Contenders may go through below provided steps to fetch their solution sheet, please have a look and scroll down this page:
- First of all, applicants will have to visit official website of Food Cooperation of India which is www.fcijobsportal.com.
- Now from homepage, hit on suitable link.
- Then, press the suitable zone for which you’re applied for.
- And hit on “Press to View Question Booklets & Answer Keys new” link
- After that, fill the asked details in blank textboxes such as zone applied for, roll no. and Date of birth etc and submit it.
- Finally your solutions sheet will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Download it and match your answers with this solution key and calculate your marks
Read Also:- How to Download Answer Key?
FCI Answer Key
- Food Cooperation of India conducts various recruitment examination yearly for unemployed applicants whose wish to fetch appropriate job openings in relevant designation. Every year, huge no. of aspirants applies for employment test.
- FCI is identified by Food Corporation of India. It was founded on 14th January 1965 and it was set up first time in District Office at Thanjavur- rice bowl of Tamil Nadu. The main office of organization is situated in New Delhi its major products are Wheat and Rice. Food Corporation of India is one of amongst the biggest corporations in India and Second in the world and it is working under the government of India.
Purpose of Exam:
Main objective of conducting this examination is to hire qualified applicants for filling up 4316 vacancies of Assistant Grade III, Junior Engineer, Typist and Assistant Grade II Posts and the all posts are filled in all five FCI regions such as North zone, South zone, West zone, east zone and North East zone.
You Can Also Check:- FCI Result
Applying contenders’ selection will be purely based on their qualifying marks in examination followed by their performance in interview session.
You may open this Official Link to get their solution key directly.
Applicants can also fetch updated information about FCI Answer Key 2016 by bookmark this page using control+d and may also subscribe our free e-mail services to get latest information directly into your mailbox. You can join us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|FCI Syllabus||FCI Previous Year Question Paper|
|SSC FCI Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest SSC Jobs Notification||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|