FCI Watchman Admit Card
Food Corporation of India has recently announced FCI Recruitment for hiring of eligible contenders on Watchman post for which FCI Watchman Admit Card has all set to issue Region, State Wise on official website.
Only those candidates who have submitted online application form before the closing date are eligible to participate in written examination. The FCI watchman exam dates are going to be announced very soon.
Key Contents of this Page
Aspirants who are going to appear in written exam are advised to download FCI Watchman Call Letter by accessing direct link from this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
FCI Watchman Admit Card
Procedure to Download FCI Punjab Watchman Hall Ticket:
Candidates who are willing to download FCI Admit Card 2018 are advised to follow below given instructions which will definitely help you in getting it without getting any obstacle:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Food Corporation of India of particular zone
- Follow “Applicant Login” option which is available on the home page of the corporation.
- By doing this, candidates will appear on new page where you need to fill asked details such as Registration No., code
- Now you will reach on new page here aspirants are required to enter asked details such as Then enter code in next column for downloading.
- After filling the correct details, select “Login” tab and within few seconds, you will get your Food Corporation of India Watchman Exam Call Letter on your system screen.
- Candidates are suggested to download their FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card or take a print out of it for future use.
|Region Name||Written Admit|
Exam Call Letter
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Gujarat||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Jammu & Kashmir||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Uttarakhand||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Haryana||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Madhya Pradesh||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Himachal Pradesh||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Get From Here||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Odisha||Available Now||Available Now|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Kerala||Available Now||Download NOW|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Karnataka||Available Now||Download NOW|
PET/DV Date – 17/12/2017
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Tamil Nadu||Available Now||Available Now|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Rajasthan||Available NOW||Available Now|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Andhra Pradesh||Available Now||Download NOW|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Punjab||Available Soon||_|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card West Bengal & Sikkim||Available NOW||Available Now|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Chhattisgarh||Available Now||—|
|FCI Watchman Admit Card Maharashtra & Goa||Available Now||—-|
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are going to appear in Food Corporation of India Punjab Watchman Exam are advised to start preparation according to the latest FCI Watchman Class IV Exam Pattern. For complete marking criteria, check from below structured table:
|S.NO||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|1||Objective Type||Quantitative Aptitude||30|
- Examination will be objective type in nature
- Total time given to complete the examination will be 02 hours
- Maximum marks given to complete the examination will be 120 (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- Maximum marks given to complete the examination will be 100 (Only Tamil Nadu Region).
- There will be 04 sections ion t examination namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English (30 questions each)
- General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability (Only for Rajasthan Region).
- General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs (Only for UP and J&K Region).
- There will be 04 sections ion t examination namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and General Hindi for Gujarat Region Only.
- The question paper will be Trilingual i.e. in English , Hindi and Regional Language.
- No negative marking will be there in the examination (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- Negative marking will be there as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer (Only for Tamil Nadu, Odisha Region).
Check Here: FCI Watchman Syllabus
Document verification/ Physical Endurance Test:
Those who have qualified written examination for West Bengal & Sikkim state, now they have to appear in physical endurance test and document verification. We have given direct link to download FCI Hall ticket on this page which should be downloaded before going to appear for DV/PET.
Contenders can download their hall ticket by going through the links available in above section of page in following table. Aspirants are suggested to bring their original copies of relevant certificates for verification.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
START: English Language Online Quiz
Documents Required for FCI Punjab Watchman Exam!!!!!
Going To Appear in FCI Watchman Exam??? Then participants must carry below uttered documents at the time of appearing in examination hall:
- Food Corporation of India Watchman Hall Ticket
- One photo bearing identity proof :such as
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- College/University ID Card
- Income Tax PAN in original
You Can Also Check: FCI Previous Year Question Paper
Date To Remember:
|Region Name||Exam Date|
|Jammu Kashmir||Available soon|
|Madhya Pradesh||Available soon|
|Himachal Pradesh||Available soon|
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Available soon|
For other details regarding FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018, go through this Official site link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|FCI Watchman Cut Off||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|FCI Watchman Recruitment||FCI Result|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|