FCI Watchman Recruitment
Food Corporation of India is willing to hire eligible contenders for 19 vacant positions of Watchman (Class IV) for NEF Region. Declaration of these vacant positions is done through FCI Watchman Recruitment notification.
8 वीं पास के उम्मीदवारों के लिए सुनहरा अवसर!!!
Candidates willing to apply for FCI Vacancies can fill up the Online application form and submit it before the last date. Applications against FCI Watchman Recruitment 2019 must be submitted before last date otherwise will not be considered.
FCI Watchman Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Name of post||Watchman (Class IV)|
|Last date to apply||Updating Soon|
Eligibility required for Job Openings in FCI:
Nationality required for Food Corporation of India Jobs:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification required and Age limitations for FCI Watchman Jobs:
|Name of post||Age limit||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Watchman (Class IV)||18 – 25 years||8th Standard Passed|
Note: Relaxation in age will be given according to the provisions of organization and as per GPOI Rules.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
FCI Watchman Salary:
Candidates selected for theFood Corporation of India vacancy will be given their monthly remuneration of Rs.8100 – 18,070/-
FCI Watchman Selection procedure:
Selection of contenders for Food Corporation of India Watchman Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
FCI Watchman Selection Scheme:
FCI Watchman Written Test:
|Mode of Written test||Offline|
|Duration of test||120 Minutes|
|Pattern of test||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of questions||120|
|Total Marks||120 (one mark each)|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Syllabus for Written test||Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, (8th standard level)|
|Question Paper for Written Test||Trilingual (Hindi, English and Bengali. The candidate has to choose his/her language for|
written test while applying.
Check Related Links
|FCI Recruitment||Check Here|
|FCI Watchman Cut Off||Check Here|
|FCI Management Trainee Syllabus||Check Here|
|FCI Watchman Syllabus||Check Here|
|FCI Syllabus||Check Here|
|FCI Previous Year Question Paper||Check Here|
Written Test Centre for FCI Recruitment for Watchman:
The candidate can select any one of the following examination center while filling the application:
FCI Watchman Application fees:
|UR Category||OBC Category||Remark|
Fee Exemption for SC / ST / PwD(PH) / Women / Ex-Serviceman or Serving Defence Personnel (Ex-Serviceman who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession)
|SBI Challan||Online Payment|
|Rs. 59/-||At actual online charges/-|
Mode to pay FCI Watchman application fees:
Amount of application can be submitted only by online mode i.e. by using Credit card/Debit card or through Net banking.
Get Here>> Fee Payment Guidelines
How to apply forFCI Watchman Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. fcinefjobs.com
- From the top of homepage select and hit on Advertisement and then read all the details given in the official notification
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for vacancy available then select and hit on hit here to apply tab available at the previous page
- Once you hit an online application form will appear in front of you
- Complete the application and fill up all the details
- Afterwards upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the amount of application fees. The size of the file for photograph should be between 5kb-100kb.
- Once all the details are completed hit on final submission tab’
- At last take a print out of filled up FCI Watchman Application Form and keep it safe for further usage.
Important Dates regarding FCI Watchman Recruitment:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form: Updating Soon
Candidates interested in availing more details about FCI Watchman Recruitment 2019 may also go through Official Website Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|