Forest Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited has propagated a latest job notification for FDCM Recruitment.Organization is inviting application form from well qualified and skilled candidates for filling up the Public Relation Officer and Assistant Administrator post. So, aspirants who are meeting all eligi9bilty criteria may apply for FDCM Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Public Relation Officer and Assistant Manager|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||Check Below|
To obtain more information in concern to FDCM Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, mode of selection, salary detail, how to apply, and important dates etc you may go through below tuned section which is customized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must have degree/diploma in Public Relation, Journalism, News Agency or Electronic Media or Publicity Organization of Government of or industry.
- Sound Knowledge of English, Marathi, and Hindi is essential.
- Must Possess MS- CIT Certificate.
Age of the applicants who are going to apply for Public Relation Officer post should not be less than 21 years (for retired persons (PRO) from PSU State/Central the age is not less than 58 years and not more than 65 years) and not more than 33 years and 70 years for Assistant Manager post.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay (per month)|
|Public Relation Officer||Rs. 25, 000/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 30, 000/-|
The selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Forest Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited.
How to Apply for FDCM Recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment notification must have to prepare application on plain paper in the prescribed format including all essential detail such as date of birth, educational qualification, professional qualification, work experience, name address, age, gender, father’s name, phone number, e-mail address with pin code, language known, job profile, computer knowledge, extra curriculum activities etc and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Important Date and Address:
|Name of the Post||Last Date for Submission of Application||Address|
|Public Relation Officer||16th February 2016||Managing Director, Forest Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited, Plot No. 12, Rawel Plaza, Kadbi Chowk, Kamptee Road, Nagpur- 440004|
|Assistant Manager||10th February 2016||Check Official Notification|
If you want to get more detail regarding FDCM Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|