Start your journey into world of e-commerce at a place where you can give your ideas a stage, create waves of change etc. There are many Flipkart Jobs that are Available Near You. Apply now against Flipkart Recruitment till Last Week of April 2019. Check Flipkart Jobs According to Post from this page.
Overview of Flipkart Jobs 2019:
- Organization Name: Flipkart Jobs
- Category: Recruitment
- Post Name: Associate Director, Senior Manager, Senior Associate, Engineer etc
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Fill Flipkart Online Form: Last Week of April 2019
Name of Vacant Posts:
- Associate Director
- Support Technician
- Director – Planning
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Manager I – Planning
- Senior Manager
- Senior Associate
- Technical Architect
- Software Development Engineer III
- Manager – Corporate Strategy
- Tech Lead- Network etc
You Can Also Check: Latest Private Jobs
Are You Eligible for Flipkart 2019 Jobs?
- Graduation/ Post Graduation / Master’ Degree etc in related field from the recognized university or institution for Flipkart Recruitment for Freshers
- Should have experience in required field.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Limitation on Age for Flipkart India Jobs:
Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of Company for Flipkart Vacancy.
What is Flipkart Salary?
|Particulars||Average Annual Salary|
|Senior Software Development Engineer||Rs. 8 Lakh – Rs. 31 Lakh|
|Senior Software Engineer||Rs. 9 Lakh – Rs. 28 Lakh|
|Software Design Engineer||Rs. 5 Lakh – Rs. 18 Lakh|
|Software Developer||Rs. 2.5 Lakh – Rs. 11 Lakh|
|Software Development Engineer||Rs. 11.5 Lakh – Rs. 22 Lakh|
|Senior Quality Assurance Engineer||Rs. 5 Lakh – Rs. 18 Lakh|
|Support Technician||Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 6 Lakh|
|Systems Engineer||Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 4 Lakh|
|Technical Architect||Rs. 14 Lakh – Rs. 40 Lakh|
Check Here: Top Highest Paying Jobs in India
What is Flipkart Recruitment Process?
What is New in Flipkart Exam Pattern?
- The written test is to evaluate the Aptitude and Technical skills of the candidate.
- The duration of cumulative test is 50 minutes with no sectional cut offs and negative markings.
- The aptitude test is moderate in terms of difficulty.
- The topics covered include, Arithmetic, Algebra, Distance & Speed, Venn-diagram, Geometry, Time, logic & reasoning etc.
- The technical section features about 10-15 questions based on programming and marketing.
- The duration of this test is 20 minutes.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
How to Fill Flipkart Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.flipkart.com for Flipkart Apply Online.
- Select “Careers” option available at the bottom of home page.
- Press “Job openings” which is mentioned at the next page.
- After that you have to enter essential details and hit on “Search Job” tab.
- Select appropriate link of position for which they want to apply.
- Read the complete details in suitable manner and press “Apply” tab.
- Recheck the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form for future use for Flipkart Job Openings.
Flipkart Jobs 2019:
Searching to Join An Organization That Connects Your Aims to Achievements!!! Flipkart India is a place where you will get what you want. Freshers can apply for Flipkart Careers by filling the registration form. Associate Director, Support Technician, Director – Planning, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Manager I, Senior Manager and other Posts are vacant.
This is the best opportunity for candidates who are looking for Job in Flipkart. Candidates can apply for Flipkart Vacancies by filling the online registration form till the end of April 2019. The link for applying online is provided above to fill Flipkart Application Form 2019.
Latest Recruitment Updates: