Check January 2019 Update from this page!!! Applications through offline mode are invited against foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment from willing candidates to fill up 33 vacant Posts of Judicial and Non-Judicial/ Presidents and Members. Candidates can apply for latest foodsuppb.nic.in Vacancies till last date which is provided below.
|For foodsuppb.nic.in Judicial and Non-Judicial|
|For foodsuppb.nic.in Presidents Recruitment||Download PDF|
|For foodsuppb.nic.in Members Recruitment||Download PDF|
|Department Of Food Civil Supplies|
And Consumer Affairs Official Website
foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Organization Name: Department Of Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs
- Post Name: Judicial and Non-Judicial/ Presidents and Members
- Form Type: Offline
- No. of Vacancies: 33
- Last Date for Judicial and Non-Judicial Members Posts: 21-01-2019
- Last Date For Presidents Posts: 24-01-2019
- Last Date for Members Posts: 25-01-2019
Q1. What Qualification is Needed for foodsuppb.nic.in Jobs?
Applicants must have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language against foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment Notification.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Q2: What is Upper Age Limit?
Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of association.
Q3: What is Current Salary?
- For Judicial and Non-Judicial Members: In term of Rule 10(2) of Punjab Consumer Protection Rule
- For Others: In term of Rule 8 of Punjab Consumer Protection Rule
Q4: How Did Association Broke Up Vacancies?
|Name of Post||foodsuppb.nic.in Vacancy|
|Judicial and Non-Judicial Members||05|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q5: What is Application Fee?
- For Judicial and Non-Judicial Members & Members post: Rs. 1000/-
- For Presidents Posts: Rs. 2000/-.
Q6: How to pay Application Fee?
Applicants must submit fee through DD in favour of Punjab State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, payable at Chandigarh.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q6: What is Procedure of Selection?
Q7: How to Download foodsuppb.nic.in Application Form?
- Logon to official website that is chdconsumercourt.gov.in.
- Go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Select appropriate link according to post.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post
- And ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details
- Attach required documents along with application.
- Submit the application with all enclosures at address below provided.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q8: Where You Will Submit the Application?
The Office of Registrar,
State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,
Punjab, Dakshin Marg Sector 37-A,
Check Here: Jobs in Chandigarh
foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Details:
Department Of Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs has out foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment Advertisement for 33 Judicial and Non-Judicial/ Presidents and Members Positions. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for foodsuppb.nic.in Advertisement by submitting the prescribed application form.
Fill the Application Form with all necessary details and submit it on or before the last date which is provided above. No applicants will be received after the due date. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment.
For above posts, applicants have to send their Application to following Address on or Before for Judicial and Non-Judicial Members Posts: 21st Jan. 2019 till 05.00 P.M., for Presidents Posts: 24th Jan. 2019 till 05.00 P.M. and for Members Posts: 25th Jan. 2019 till 05.00 P.M.
Latest Recruitment On 04-01-2019:
- Kerala PSC VEO Exam 2019 – Last Date: 30-01-2019
- Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 07-02-2019
- HPPSC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 07-02-2019
- ITBP Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 20-01-2019
- MHA Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 18-01-2019