Punjab Food and Civil Supply Recruitment 2015:
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab has issued a notification as Punjab Food and Civil Supply Recruitment 2015 for the recruitment for 461 Inspector Vacancies.
Aspirants, who are interested and capable to work as Inspector Group B jobs in Punjab food and civil supply, they can appear for the retest which is scheduled for 7th December 2014.
Recruitmentresult.com is providing you all the important information about Punjab Food and Civil Supply Vacancies 2015 like essential qualification, how can you apply for this vacancy etc. candidates need to check the below section:
Punjab Food and Civil Supply Jobs 2015 Details:
Punjab Food and Civil Supply
Name of The Post:
Inspector Group B
Total No. of Posts:
Applicants must have completed a Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Application fee for the job hunters is Rs. 200/-, and Rs.800/- for all other categories, in the form of bank Challan deposited in any of State bank of Patiala.
- For general category candidates: 18 years to 38 years
- For SC/BC: 18 to 43 years
- Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women: 18 to 42 years
- Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 48 years.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on written test only.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam > More Details
How to Apply?
- Candidates, who want to apply for this recruitment, need to fill online application through the Official website which is foodsuppb.nic.in
- Applicants are required to fill all the details in form carefully.
- Carefully upload the scanned copies of photo graph, signature and bank Challan.
- After that recheck the filled application form and then submit it within the time period given.
- After submit the form candidate should take a printout of filled form for the further use.
- Admit card will be dispatched to the given address b/w: 17th to 24th November 2014
- Admit card can be downloaded online form: 30th November 2014
- Answer key will be uploaded on the website on: 7th December 2014 night
- Candidates can send their objections upto: 10th December 2014
- Result will be announced on: 15th December 2014
To read other details, visit the official link
Check More Related Links