Punjab Food and Civil Supply Recruitment 2013
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab has issued a notification for the recruitment for 461 Inspector Vacancy. Concerned and brilliant aspirants may fill online application form for foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2013.
- Well qualified aspirants, who are interested to work as Inspector Group B jobs in Punjab food and civil supply, those may apply online before the last date that is 9th November2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com is providing you all the important information about this Advertisement, like essential qualification, how can you apply for this vacancy etc. candidates need to check the below section:
Punjab Food and Civil Supply
Name of the post
Inspector Group B
Total Number of vacancies
Applicants must have completed a Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- For general category candidates: 18 years to 38 years
- For SC/BC: 18 to 43 years
- Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women: 18 to 42 years
- Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 48 years.
Application fee for the job hunters is Rs. 200/-, and Rs.800/- for all other categories, in the form of bank Challan deposited in any of State bank of Patiala.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on written test only.
How to apply?
- Candidates, who want to apply for this recruitment, need to fill online application through the Official website which is foodsuppb.nic.in
- Applicants are required to fill all the details in form carefully.
- Carefully upload the scanned copies of photo graph, signature and bank Challan.
- After that recheck the filled application form and then submit it within the time period given.
- After submit the form candidate should take a printout of filled form for the further use.
Date to be remembered
- Last date of deposition of application fee: 6th November 2013
- Closing date of online application: 15th November 2013
- Date of Examination: 15th December 2013
For more details must visit the Official Notification