Department of Food and Public Distribution has released a vacancy notification related to foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2016. For this concern department has invited applications in order to recruit eligible aspirants to fill up the vacancies of Senior Instrument Engineer and other. Aspirants willing to apply for stated posts must apply for the same as soon as possible. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Aspirants satisfying the requisite qualification and other essential eligibility norms must apply for this latest vacancy notification on or prior to last date that is well furnished below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Department of Food and Public Distribution|
|Last date of receipt of Application||Check below|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
|Position Name||Essential Qualification|
|Senior Instrument Engineer||Degree in instrumental engineering / instrument technology / electronic engineering OR M.Sc in physics or equivalent.|
|Member in the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority||Candidate having ability, integrity and standing who have wide knowledge and experience in inventory management, insurance, preservation, quality control, agriculture, banking, finance, economics, law or administration.|
Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Salary Structure and Age Limitation:
|Position Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Senior Instrument Engineer||Rs.15,600-39,100 with grade pay of Rs.6,600/-||56 years|
|Member in the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority||Monthly pay package of Rs.3,75,000/-||65 years|
Mode of Appointment:
Candidates will be short listed on the basis their performance in Interview after screening their applications and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Steps to apply for foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment:
- Candidates are firstly needed to go through the official website of Department of Food and public distribution that is www.dfpd.nic.in.
- After that aspirant are required to move on to ‘news and announcement’ section and hit on ‘view all’ link available on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on appropriate links of post for which you are applying.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Important Dates / Postal Address:
|Position Name||Last Date||Postal Address|
|Senior Instrument Engineer||12th October 2016||Under Secretary, Ministry Of Consumer Affairs, Food And Public Distribution, Department Of Food And Public Distribution (Room No. 258), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001|
|Member in the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority||19th September 2016||Joint Secretary to the Government of India, (Room No. 184), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Post Name||foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment|
|Senior Instrument Engineer||Download Notification|
|Member in the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority||Download Notification|
Applicants can go through the stated Official Advertisement to attain other information about foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment. Candidates can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to obtain latest updates about foodsuppb.nic.in Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|