Career In Foreign Languages
Do you want to enhance your Career In Foreign Languages then here in this article you can get details about its Courses, Job Opportunities, Scope, etc. having a Knowledge of a new language can open up lots of career options and in fact there has been a vast hurry for foreign language courses in India. Foreign language courses have opened up a surplus of opportunities for students in several sectors just because of the developing presence of multinational companies. Students from all streams can apply for these courses after class XII through a single form vacant at the section. The admission to these courses is conducted through a common entrance exam.
Due to vast scope in foreign language courses in India, lots of students opt for courses in different languages. A little of the major languages that are skilled in India are Italian, Russian, German, Spanish, French. Bachelor’s degree course in foreign language is 3 year full time course. The applicant must have complete 10+2 in any discipline. Integrated Master’s course in foreign languages is the five years course.
Career In Foreign Languages
- To attain a Bachelor’s degree in any foreign language it is must that an aspirant have passed the HSC certificate or 10+2 from a affiliated board and The duration of the bachelor’s course is nearly three years.
- If you want to pursue a Master’s degree in any foreign language you requires to complete your graduation in a relevant stream i.e. Same language and the duration for this course is two years.
The foreign language courses have become vastly popular over the years and its job prospects are actually pretty. The highest starting salary offered to our students was Rs 35,000 for every month. BPOs had been interested in recruiting our students and now banks, international companies, and even schools are hiring students studying these foreign languages. Many schools in the city have in progress offering foreign languages as a subject. As a result, the requirement for teachers has gone up.
About Degree in Foreign Languages:
Having knowledge or Knowing another language can offer many advantages for business, travel and personal satisfaction. Learning a second language is exciting but it also gives students a greater appreciation of the history and culture surrounding. Courses in foreign languages degree programs includes:
- Reading Skills
- Applied Phonetics
- Conversation and Composition
- Civilization and Cultural History
Here is the list of the top corporate companies that hire language experts:
- Tech Mahindra
Also Check:- Jobs & Growth Options In Banking
Few Top Institutes:
- School of Languages, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Jawaharlal Nehru Academy of Languages, New Delhi
- Japanese Information and Cultural Centre, New Delhi
- Ram Krishna Mission, Kolkata
- Alliance Francasie
- Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- Max Mueller Bhavan in Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi and Chennai
- Pune University, Pune
- Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages, Hyderabad
- Indo Italian Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Career Success Strategies:-Check Here
Search as much as options you can before you choose the language and a particular institute. Since, it involves lots of money and efforts also so to make it work, learn a language with specific purpose and be strong-minded. Good Luck..
Something That You Should Put An Eye On