Forest Research Institute Recruitment
FRI, Dehradun has been proclaimed a newest vacancy notification entitled as Forest Research Institute Recruitment. Walk-in- Interview will be conducted by the organization to appoint skilled and talented contenders for the positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant. Candidates who find themselves eligible for above said posts can apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on before the last date tailored below.
To obtain rest information regarding Jobs in Forest Research Institute you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants need to read the steps to fill application form in proper manner. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for your comfortable.
Forest Research Institute Recruitment
|Organization Name||Forest Research Institute|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||12th August 2016|
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Project Assistant
- Contenders who are willing to apply must possess Degree of B.Sc/ M.Sc in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
- Applicants must have relevant years of experience in related field.
We Have More Relevant Jobs for B.sc & M.sc Pas Out Candidates:
Age Limit and Salary Details:
Candidates who will be successful recruited for FRI Job will get an impressive amount of Rs. as follows. And the age limit of applicants will be measured as follows according to the posts. The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Not more than 32 years||Rs. 18000/- per month with HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 12000/- per month|
|Project Assistant||Less than 28 years||Rs. 10000/- per month|
Mode of Assortment for FRI Vacancy:
- The selection panel of Forest Research Institute is going to be conducted Walk-in- Interview for the recruitment of applicants.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment?
- The first and foremost step is you need to log on to official website of organization that is icfre.gov.in
- After that hit on “Recruitments” tab presented on home page.
- Now a new page will be opened with different job links you need to hit on “Walk-in-Interview for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant on contractual basis will be held on 12th August, 2016 at 10.00 AM onwards in the Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehra Dun.” Link.
- Read complete instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to download application performa available at the bottom of advertisement.
- Fill it with complete details and attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form. The interested and eligible candidates must bring the copy of bio- data along with recent passport size photograph, self- attested copies of educational certificates and relevant documents for submission to In the Office of Group Coordinator Research (RCS), P.O. New Forest, FRI, Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
- Now appear in Interview to venue given below.
In the Board Room of FRI Main Building,
P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute,
Check Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Interview will be held on 12th August 2016 at 10:00am
At 9:30 am
You can check below stated Official Notification to get complete details related to Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2016. To get latest upcoming career related notification regarding Forest Research Institute Vacancy need to join us on Face book/ Google Plus.
FRI Recruitment Notice:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|