Wish you all a Very Happy Friendship Day…!!!
Friendship Day is dedicated to connection of friendship and every year, it is celebrated on first Sunday of August. In this year 2015, Friendship Day is going to be celebrated on 2nd August. On this day, each friend exchange Special Gifts, friendship bands and greeting cards with their friends. Apart from exchange of gifts, friends do party all through night which is seen largely among youngsters. On this page, we are providing some Celebration Ideas and Quotes which make your friendship more strong. Know about all dates from this year, till year 2030, and be first among your friends to prepare for Friendship Day.
“A Strong Friendship Doesn’t Need Conversation, Doesn’t Always Need Togetherness, As Long As the Heart, True Friends Will Never Part”
Planning for Friendship Day
Every one want to celebrate International Friendship Day and some people are waiting excitedly for first Sunday of August. So friends!!! Have you any plan that how you celebrate this day? If not, then not to worry, we provide some wonderful plans for making this Friendship Day memorable time for you and your friends. Read these plans and celebrate this day joyfully with your friends. If you like these plans then include these plans in your celebrations ideas and make it more joyful. Here are some ideas, which will help you to make your day more memorable.
- For strengthen your friendship bond, best idea is to celebrate things together.
- if you and your friends like games than play it like billiards, bowling, golf or even going to the beach or a theme park.
- Arrange Friendship Dinner Party If you like, dress up in your finest and have fun night that’s different from other days.
- Write a card for your friend and telling them that how much you appreciate their friendship.
- Play role of a comedian and share some jokes with your friends.
- If you want, that your friend, remember this day always, then the best thing is to dedicate the music or song of your common choice thru’ a popular radio or TV program.
“I Am Not Your Heart but In Miss You I Am Not Your Family
But I Care For You, I Am Not Your Blood but I Am Ready to Share Your Pain
Because I Am Your Stupid Friend”
You must know… History of Friendship Day
Today, all friends celebrate this day as the grand festival and it become more colorful from the last passing years. In the year 1930, Friendship Day was promoted by Joyce Hall, who was the founder of Hallmark cards. In the year, 1940, number of Friendship Day cards available in US and the holiday largely died out there. After some time, several countries follow this tradition of friendship day. In the year 1998, Nane Annan, wife of UN Secretary named Winnie the Pooh as world’s Ambassador of Friendship at United Nations.
On this day, some friends exchange of gifts and cards to each other. In India, Nepal, Bangladesh and parts of South America Friendship bands are very popular. Even people, start to celebrate Friendship Day on social networking sites. Idea of celebrating friendship day in honor of friends was happily taken over by other countries across world. More and more states joining in this celebration and in very short period of time, Friendship Day became International Friendship Day.
Many social and cultural organizations celebrate Friendship Day by hosting programs and get togethers. Special performances are also organized in countries like US to increase the joy and celebration of Friendship Day.
“Good Friends Are Hard To Find, Harder To Leave, and Impossible To Forget”
Tips To Make Your Friendship Day Memorable…!!!
- You can make card, send it to yourself, and then copy URL of card. Then mail URL to all your friends.
- Buy or make them a small gift as a token of love and care.
- Using your name and your friends’ names and decorating it for Making a friendship poster
- You can draw picture of your best buddy.
- Make friendship bracelets with your own.
- Take group photo of your friends, then add bunny ears to faces and post it in all social networking sites and your blogs.
- Live your old days again by hitting old joint together.
- What should you do to be good friend?
- Have a picnic with other kids and make new friends.
- Write some Friendly Poetry.
- Gift saplings in a ready pot, with your friend’s name as plants name.
- Send personalized gifts to your friends.
- Have group dinner with your friends, and together with respective families.
- Construct personal website with friendship theme.
- Write nice card for your friend telling them how much you appreciate their friendship. Drop out your heart to all your friends as though there is no tomorrow for you.
- Buy or make them small presents such as flowers, chocolates, friendship bands, a cake, a dream catcher, friendship journal or anything that catches your imagination!
- Make call to every friend of yours on Friendship Day to let them know that how you care for them.
- Make a mixed CD of all the songs that define your friendship and send it to your friend.
- Call all those old friends you haven’t spoken to in ages.
- Make special friendship book for your best friend which Includes photos, quotes and poetry and tell you friends that how much special they are for you.
- Buy a ticket to theatre and enjoy a great show together.
- Grab camera and take some photos of you & your friends.
- Give your friend Friendship Bracelet as a sign of your friendship.
- Write your friend webpage to express your friendship online. Find graphics to decorate your site from here.
“Everyone has a friend during each stage of life but only lucky ones have same friend in all stages of life”
Special Quotes on Friendship Day
Some special quotes which express your friendship in a very beautiful way, is provided below.
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked”
“Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you”
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born”
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out”
“True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost”
“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival”
“Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of the entire world”
“Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another”
“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity”
“Don’t walk in front of me. I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend”
“A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad”
Friendship Day Dates from 2015-2030
Here we are providing you the calendar from the year 2015-2030. By following this calendar, you can make your friendship day more special and be first among your friends to prepare for it.
Ideas of Giving Some Special Gifts to Your Friends
- Hand print photo frame
- Greeting cards
- classic white mug with classical speeches
- Personalized art work
- Arrange a dinner
- Present Handcrafted Greetings
- Present a Handcrafted Gift
“True Friends Are the Ones Who Nice Things, To Say about You Behind Your Back”
So friends, make this Friendship day a memorable day by using celebration Idea, by sending special gifts which are suggested by recruitmentresult.com. You must share this page to your best buddies and wish them in your own way.
Happy Friendship Day…!!!