FSSAI stands for Food Safety & Standards Authority of India, check FSSAI Internship 2021 scheme and apply at fssai.gov.in before the last dates that will be announced soon. FSSAI grants Interns through a well—designed training calendar with various learning opportunities. Before applying for FSSAI scheme, candidates must know about the eligibility terms and conditions.
What is the FSSAI Eligibility Criteria?
Those candidates who are pursuing a full time post graduate degree/ diploma or higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in any of the following: Those Students who are in 3 / 4″year of their 4-year Bachelor’s program in Food Technology or related fields can also apply for FSSAI Internship Scheme.
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other related field
- Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & related fields
- Media & Communications
FSSAI Internship May will be available throughout the year at different Points of time. Internships offered to the students for a period of 8 weeks. All the candidates are hereby informed that FSSAI Internships may be extended to a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Get Details About – Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Place of Internship:
- FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi- 110002. (HQ)
- FSSAIT (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi-1 10003
- FSSAI, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Oppst. Gurunanak Hospital Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
- FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex, (South Wing), Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
- FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th floor,31 GN Block, Sector-V, Salt Lake,Kolkata-70009 1
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India will provide their working space, internet facility and other necessities but shall not cover local housing and travel facilities. Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI will not bear the expenses of any Boarding.
Check Here – Career Option after You Turned 20
Areas/Domains Available for Internship:
HQ New Delhi:
|Quality Assurance||Risk Assessment & R&D|
Regional Offices (NR Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata):
- Hands-on training in Food Imports Clearance and Licensing
- Registration of Food Business Only.
Do You Know – Entrance Exam in India
Some features of FSSAI Internship Program:
- Orientation Program to ease on-boarding
- Structured session for planning project outcomes and action plan with timelines
- Seminars/presentations to provided required exposure
- Allocated ·’Buddy” to professionally support and enable mentoring Sessions to improve learning and provide direction
- Smaller Projects to Give cross-divisional exposure
- Routine review and supervision of conduct, adherence to working norms and project progress.
Way to Apply for FSSAI Internship Program:
- Willing students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI.
- Candidates, who have applied for an internship for previous months, need to apply afresh.
- The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write up/presentation for final selection.
- The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on FSSAI website.
Read About – How to Choose Right Career
After reading all necessary information you can check the official notification link stated above. Candidates are advised to stay connected with recruitmentresult.com.com web portal for further information regarding FSSAI Internship
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|